Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Exactly! My whole point being Hrithik is not ready to work with any of his exes. He had his fair share of affairs but he is not ready to work with any of them.

He was going through health issues at that time if I remember correctly. Even Bang Bang which he was working on got delayed. If HR had to back off just because of Kareena he wouldn't had said yes to the movie in first place.

U shud be ashamed of yourself to call a Stalker and Sexual offender like Kangana as Ex of her victim. Will u ask the same if reverse harassment took place? There shud be a limit for jokes and victim shaming. I have opened a counter topic against your favorites now. ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬

And as far as your topic is concerned, his only Ex is Suzanne and he gets along with her. If Flop actress Kareena needs to be relevant, she shud beg her real Ex Shahid to work with her - the guy she cheated for Fardeen and Saif instead of dragging her crush Hrithik constantly. Looks like her misusing her kid Taimur for publicity was not enough ðŸ˜¡

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This person is also a troll. Rises from deep sleep every few weeks and posts same topic, over and over and over again 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

U shud be ashamed of yourself to call a Stalker and Sexual offender like Kangana as Ex of her victim. Will u ask the same if reverse harassment took place? There shud be a limit for jokes and victim shaming. I have opened a counter topic against your favorites now. ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬

And as far as your topic is concerned, his only Ex is Suzanne and he gets along with her. If Flop actress Kareena needs to be relevant, she shud beg her real Ex Shahid to work with her - the guy she cheated for Fardeen and Saif instead of dragging Hrithik constantly. Looks like her misusing her kid Taimur for publicity was not enough ðŸ˜¡

C'mon, chill. I think you are overreacting here.

Originally posted by: mintyblue

C'mon, chill. I think you are overreacting here.

Sexual harassment is not something to be "chilled". Just bcoz the victim is a guy does not mean u can post any BS. Who r u to call Kangana as Ex. Has the B__  proved consent? And how dare u ask him to work with his harasser? Will u say the same for Tanushree to work with Nana or Vinita Nanda to work with Alok Nath? Did u not see her shitty one sided Stalking explicit mails? Leave the guy alone.  I have reported your topic. Lets see if "Neutral" Admin acts. ðŸ˜¡

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@TM Why on earth are you saying that Kangu is HR's ex???? She only dated him in her dreams ðŸ¤ª

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kangana is not his ex , she is his harasser .. Why would any sane human work with ones own harasser ? ..

But that wasn't the point of the OP, was it ? .. It is the legendary Hrithik-Kareena obsession talking , Kangana was just the collateral damage .. ðŸ˜†

mintyblue thumbnail

^^^Sorry guys. I dragged Kangu into it but I was talking more of HR-Kareena. 

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

Kangana is not his ex , she is his harasser .. Why would any sane human work with ones own harasser ? ..

But that wasn't the point of the OP, was it ? .. It is the legendary Hrithik-Kareena obsession talking , Kangana was just the collateral damage .. ðŸ˜†

hey, I posted before seeing your reply. You are soooooooooooo right

mintyblue thumbnail

Guys, I edited my post.