AnuPre/ParIca AT#107-Tere bina beswaadi beswaadi ratiyaan oh sajna - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Lol jhoot kyun bholungi I don't want them together, I accepted AnuPre are done and dust. Prerna doesn't deserves Anurag anymore. And I want Anurag to have his happy ending too. No more rona dhona just move on both😆

ye  bhi naseeb na hona humko😂

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Kal once I logged in on insta I saw the new family pic everywhere n ran away...after half an HR..all I could see was fandom on throwback🤣 my insta was filled with all throwback pictures from the show🤣

This is called true Cleansing mission.. Swaccha insta feed..😂😂😂

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

ye  bhi naseeb na hona humko😂

Will pray mil jaaye I at least wants solo stans happy😆

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

Have fun ladies, hope ladka or ladki gives something interesting ðŸ¤—

Off to sleep now ðŸ˜†

Good night🤗

Ladkiyon finish the AT so I can sleep too ðŸ˜†

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fighting is his basic nature Moni but keeping his core essence too is important. Main kabsae yeh bhol rahi hoo the way of his fighting is wrong, woh fight kar raha hain but loosing himself which isn't worth.

And vusko khud patha nahi woh chahtha Kya hain.

He doesn't know what he wants from this fight Moni. You need to decide what you want before you go to war. Anurag is lacking there. He doesn't know what he wants which makes this fight senseless and meaningless.

I did not understand....Doesn't Anu want Pre in his life back n thats why he is fighting?? He is blinded by his anger but he wants Pre back in his life! During the flight back from swiss there was a monologue by Anu where he said that Love never Dies and he n Pre will be together n Bajaj is just a temporary obstruction?? 

Pre fought for her rights as Anu's first wife in the pretense of revenge as she was blinded by anger n justifiably so... But Deep down she knew Anu is not a bad person like he portrays himself to be! 

And now Anu is fighting for Prerna n himself as Love of Pre's life!! Is it so important that we have to fight only if we give a name to our relation?? Isn't Love not enough to fight?? I

And do u think Anu is really hating Prerna now?? or Pre is hating Anu??? Definitely Not!! Just like how Pre was blinded by anger cursed Anu n thought he used her n made a deal with Komo for money similarly Anu is blinded by anger that she is being so loyal to her new found husband n thinks she married him for money! 

He is very clear that he wants Prerna by hook or crook!! Because she is the love of his life!! Just Like how Pre want to prove she was Anu's wife by hook or crook!! She did not care if Anu hated or his family hated her she barged in to claim her rights even when she thought that Anu is a womanizer n a gold digger! 

Similarly now Anu does not care if Prerna hates him or other hate him, he wanted her back in his life! 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I will only say if people wants to go ahead with positivity choose the team either move ahead as Anurag Stan or Prerna stan and be positive or hold hopes for their journeys. 

AnuPre is gone there's nothing left to hold back to that, there won't be any positivity for them so pick up one and start the journey be like Moni ,there will be less disappointments😆

Hope show band ho jaye jaldi hi aisi condition me ..

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Countdown start karlo ðŸ˜†

Kiske pack up ka...apna ya eyecanic🤔

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

This is called true Cleansing mission.. Swaccha insta feed..😂😂😂

🤣🤣 yeah I felt sukoon ..

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Throwback delusional chwiss romance.. ðŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0qSuA4hZws/?igshid=1oz9pq90nn60m

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

I did not understand....Doesn't Anu want Pre in his life back n thats why he is fighting?? He is blinded by his anger but he wants Pre back in his life! During the flight back from swiss there was a monologue by Anu where he said that Love never Dies and he n Pre will be together n Bajaj is just a temporary obstruction?? 

Pre fought for her rights as Anu's first wife in the pretense of revenge as she was blinded by anger n justifiably so... But Deep down she knew Anu is not a bad person like he portrays himself to be! 

And now Anu is fighting for Prerna n himself as Love of Pre's life!! Is it so important that we have to fight only if we give a name to our relation?? Isn't Love not enough to fight?? I

And do u think Anu is really hating Prerna now?? or Pre is hating Anu??? Definitely Not!! Just like how Pre was blinded by anger cursed Anu n thought he used her n made a deal with Komo for money similarly Anu is blinded by anger that she is being so loyal to her new found husband n thinks she married him for money! 

He is very clear that he wants Prerna by hook or crook!! Because she is the love of his life!! Just Like how Pre want to prove she was Anu's wife by hook or crook!! She did not care if Anu hated or his family hated her she barged in to claim her rights even when she thought that Anu is a womanizer n a gold digger! 

Similarly now Anu does not care if Prerna hates him or other hate him, he wanted her back in his life! 

It was for us🤣but after. 2-3 hrs of IF bhraman ur post gave me some peace🤗