Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Haye kya mast laging

Missing Ench, want to nazar lagaao her. πŸ₯Ί

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

It's not about who is right or wrong it's about how they are fighting, Prerna gave her reasons in Komo's track it's just her revenge from AnuKom she wanted to snatch their happiness.

What's Anurag reason here? He once say he wants her back to show hatred, one side say he deserves her, everyone are giving him hints but he isn't taking nor using them. Does he have anything strong to fight for? Or at least what he wants from this fight exactly?

As audience we know that  Anu is deprived of his rights to be a father n even if he has no proper reason for what he is fighting for n though he does not even know about the baby's existence the audience are still able to connect with anu more... πŸ˜’ Am i making sense>??? because we know the reality n we want Anu to fight for his love, fight for Prerna....

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

What time is it at your place?

3:45 am πŸ˜†

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ifmember

Seems like she gave up on the show πŸ˜†

But, it's hard to accept she might have left without a goodbye note for pulav 

Hope she makes an appearance soon 😊

Hope she comes back...miss her pulav theories and chudail radar πŸ˜† 

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ifmember

Seems like she gave up on the show πŸ˜†

But, it's hard to accept she might have left without a goodbye note for pulav 

Hope she makes an appearance soon 😊

let the Tasty pulao arrive, every1 will run over here including UKG

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Friday night right? .so it should be fineπŸ˜† 

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

😱😱😱

So jao sasuma πŸ˜†

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

The current version is to please his fans and not him make look like a loser...they can only establish the new Jodi by butchering him or making him let go.. butchering will back fire reasons we all know hence he is getting the justification...for some day he will fight to make ppl connect to his pain m cheer for him..but eventually he will let it go. .n in the meantime they will show the eyecanic couple Bonding.. rr stayed till the end .ksg will leave.. 

paalwi  u know what if this track play properly na they can establalished anupre as a soulmate  but  i know mata ego  wont lets her do this .

they  want to show us prerna  tron btwn two man

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

As audience we know that  Anu is deprived of his rights to be a father n even if he has no proper reason for what he is fighting for n though he does not even know about the baby's existence the audience are still able to connect with anu more... πŸ˜’ Am i making sense>??? because we know the reality n we want Anu to fight for his love, fight for Prerna....

It's more like trying ourselves to connect with him. But I see Anurag as a individual character I know his intentions in humiliating Pre weren't evil but does that made his act right? No. So even knowing we couldn't cheer for it.

It's same here Anurag don't know about his baby yet ,so there's no strong reason for this madness.

No I don't want him fight for his love because he isn't fighting for his love at least not until he say so.

I want him to move on. Duniya main Pre sae better ladkiya bhare hain thodae din wait karlo mil jaayegi.