PreRish ff forbidden love

Breezi11197 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter 1

mohini basu had played once again...after accusing and insulting her family a dozen of times this wasn't enough for Anupre to separate so this time she had invited prerna Alone to come and talk to her it was a trap all along !this time creating a scenario that she tried to kill her !! how could she put such a blame on her !?!? anuraag at first was shocked and broken he didn't wanted to believe on anything but he saw it from his very own eyes ..the anger and love of his mother overpowered his feelings for prerna so he called the police and made her go to the worst place of the world ....THE PRISON ! (totally fiction of a jail just for the love story  not real like jails  :P and my characters are full on same as they are in serial just a alternative universe ;) ) ...her eyes were red and swollen she had been crying all the way ! how would she manage ..how will maa and shivi react ?!?!  she was pushed behind the bars and locked in a place which smelled like rotten rats had been living here ..the toilet was right with her bed ..the floor was dusty..she was feeling suffocated tears started flowing from her eyes and she cried for hours until she cried herself to sleep ! after sometime she was woken by a police man rudely giving her food in a dirty plate ..boiled rice with onion yuck ! but she was hungry due to all the emotional drama that took place and started eating slowly ..

someone whispers :pss!hi listen

prerna looked here and there but couldn't see anything she started eating her meal again when she heard 

unknown:will you stop eating for a second and listen (a pinch of annoyance visible in his sexy husky voice)

Prerna:(looking here and there feeling scared ) :arrree yyyyouuuu tttalkin..g to me ?

unknown :yes!! 

Prerna: (she had heard all the stories of prison and her face had got pale white fearing this dangerous man!) are you gonna rape me ??please please don't hurt me (sob) i..i..i...am inn(sob) innocent  please  DON"T HURT ME ! i (he cuts her in between )

unknown:shut up !!! shut up don't alert everyone  ..i don't like  people  talking before knowing anything  (his voice had calmness something she didn't expected in this place )

Prerna:(scared and unconvinced ) w..ha..t ddddo y...ou want

unknown:(in his husky voice) :wanna run from here with me tonight ? you don't seem to like this place

for the first timein this whole day prerna's shows happiness and relief !!!! she was gonna get out of this horrid place ..but after sometimea thought cross her why would HE help her ?

Prerna:whats in it for you

unknown:oh ! so you don't wanna run ok fine i'll(prerna cuts him)

Prerna:NO !!wait wait i will i will !!!! but why are you helping me?

Unknown:i don't HELP anyone i want something in return too  meet me tonight behind the table 36 during the food is served .people eat together there we will talk the rest of it !

part 1 has finished hope you guy's liked it do give feedback ..ksgian till death ! peace

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shubhiisinha thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Haww tmne to ulta h kr dia. Anurag ko h side pr kr dia🤣🤣🤣🤣. Bt not bad yr. Chlo u may strt writing. As ksgians sb chlega mjhe to.