So Kabir is now revealed to be the bad character!

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

how could ira trust some random guy who helped her all the way. I agree Kabir did very good for helping Ira, but this betrayal was coming.. I guess Akhilesh will be the one who will save the family from kabir, once the family knows that Amaya is Ira..

and about todays episode, i wonder how akhilesh would get money, maybe he would go to another wrestling arena or force himself into a fight?? who knows

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Santsharan34 thumbnail

Yesterday's episode was good. Ira 's expressions uff mind-blowing and akhilesh and ira conversation was great. About kabeer now it is revealed that he is a bad guy and ira is showing why bharatiya nari' s r so emotional and dramatic. True bharatiya nari but it is good to see what ira will do when kabeer asked his wish which she promised to fulfill and as we all know he's having bad intentions and which will intense ira and how akhilesh will react after this all drama, his emotions will interesting part to see. 

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Is name KP  ... Kabir pandey right ? Why do I get this feeling he is related to Pandeys ... what if is  child of BP from another woman & who was he talking to on the phone ? Or is he related to any old villain

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

KP wants heart donar  (case number 52) heart to save his daughter Putul's life & in yest epi he got to know case no. 52 is Mishri. Hewas helping Ira to get the details of this case no 52 pateint bcoz being an honest doctor Ira wouldnt tell him so he  thought he will ask for the payment  (the details) from Ira  .Now that he himself learned the patient name he wants to kill Mishri.

But when Ira asked him whats his plan he lied that the deal he isnt able to crack... & his plan is to get it & while saying it the way he looked at Ira.. it seems maybe he wants Ira too.Suspence ðŸ˜†