Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: J2lover

Hello! Been part of this forum once upon a time! Was a huge admirer of balram in the show, but eventually lost interest as they ruined the show completely! It was beyond redemption so couldn't hold on to it.

Recently saw a promo of the show and I was surprised, its still on air! Moreover, the actors are the same but they are done with mahabharat also? πŸ€”

So, why is krishna and his grandson of the same age? Same with balram! Basant and Sumedh are way too young to play fathers and grandfathers!πŸ˜†

And radha is still in dwarka?πŸ€”Gosh!

It was once an epic show with emotions and meaningful storyline, they could have easily taken a leap at least with older actors if they wanted to continue. The exisiting actors playing fathers and grandfathers to actors of their same age or even older actors looks way too wrong and illogical! Krishna still looks 16 to me and balram still in his 20s!

Kans vadh was a perfect ending to it!  

this can only happen in channels like star bharat, and tv etc.

what else can be the outcome when two selfish groups have decided to exclusively feed each other... one selfish group wants sumelika to stay together in umargram for as long as possible and on the other hand their creative team who perhaps getting some publicity and public attention for the first time in life want more of it and want it to continue...

on which forums are u active these days sukhi ?❀️

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

this can only happen in channels like star bharat, and tv etc.

what else can be the outcome when two selfish groups have decided to exclusively feed each other... one selfish group wants sumelika to stay together in umargram for as long as possible and on the other hand their creative team who perhaps getting some publicity and public attention for the first time in life want more of it and want it to continue...

on which forums are u active these days sukhi ?❀️

Hey tusu!πŸ€—Long time dear!!!😳 How have you been!😳 Hope ur healthy and happy in these hard times!😳

U mean one of the reasons the show is on-air because the fans want to see sumedh and mallika together? That's weird!πŸ˜†

Swastik has so much money to spend on fans demands?πŸ˜†

What u mean by, the group wants sumedh and mallika to stay together in umergram?πŸ€“ As in they are a real life couple now? Even if they are, the hype is around their personal life more and less around the show!πŸ€”

My ITV standards aren't upto the marks these days you see!πŸ˜†

I am part of naagin forum these days!πŸ˜† Well, the show is ofc not worthy of watching much, too much illogical drama to take in, but my immense love for the lead actor made me follow the show's storyline atleast!πŸ˜† I have been following him since his first show, so had to watch him!πŸ˜† 

Apart from that, work is keeping me busy just like all others!😳 Which forum are you part of these days?

Edited by J2lover - 3 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail

Hey tusu!πŸ€—Long time dear!!!😳 How have you been!😳 Hope ur healthy and happy in these hard times!😳

U mean one of the reasons the show is on-air because the fans want to see sumedh and mallika together? That's weird!πŸ˜†

Swastik has so much money to spend on fans demands?πŸ˜†

What u mean by, the group wants sumedh and mallika to stay together in umergram?πŸ€“ As in they are a real life couple now? Even if they are, the hype is around their personal life more and less around the show!πŸ€”

My ITV standards aren't upto the marks these days you see!πŸ˜†

I am part of naagin forum these days!πŸ˜† Well, the show is ofc not worthy of watching much, too much illogical drama to take in, but my immense love for the lead actor made me follow the show's storyline atleast!πŸ˜† I have been following him since his first show, so had to watch him!πŸ˜† 

Apart from that, work is keeping me busy just like all others!😳 Which forum are you part of these days?

πŸ€— missed u sukhi... yes so far so good at my end, i hope you have been safe and well too πŸ˜³

each group or individuals who want rk to continue has their own motivations, and one group is finding convenient to piggy back  on the other group... since these fanatics are most vocal among the motivated parties we know about their thought process clearly. 

till one year ago this very group of fanatics wanted more and more rk scenes whether it made sense or not, but as months and events passed their interest has evolved... now they want sumelika to stay in umargram for as long as possible coz they believe they are together. every sumelika fan is basically a mallika fan, but radha is getting lots of gaalis these days in rk πŸ˜† but they are tolerating this for the sake of off-screen events

since this group is most vocal, their publicity hungy crew finds it convenient to selectively provide content according to their demand. inse unka bhi publicity ho jata hai as the source and content provider. 

i am not active in any forum, its just my ghost lurking here and there smiley36

hopefully we will be active in one forum some day again if BB gets a good and interesting lead role in near future πŸ˜³ he got a nomination though in ita awards, vote for him if u wish πŸ˜³

J2lover thumbnail

πŸ€— missed u sukhi... yes so far so good at my end, i hope you have been safe and well too πŸ˜³

each group or individuals who want rk to continue has their own motivations, and one group is finding convenient to piggy back  on the other group... since these fanatics are most vocal among the motivated parties we know about their thought process clearly. 

till one year ago this very group of fanatics wanted more and more rk scenes whether it made sense or not, but as months and events passed their interest has evolved... now they want sumelika to stay in umargram for as long as possible coz they believe they are together. every sumelika fan is basically a mallika fan, but radha is getting lots of gaalis these days in rk πŸ˜† but they are tolerating this for the sake of off-screen events

since this group is most vocal, their publicity hungy crew finds it convenient to selectively provide content according to their demand. inse unka bhi publicity ho jata hai as the source and content provider. 

i am not active in any forum, its just my ghost lurking here and there smiley36

hopefully we will be active in one forum some day again if BB gets a good and interesting lead role in near future πŸ˜³ he got a nomination though in ita awards, vote for him if u wish πŸ˜³

I still sometimes visit an episode or two, just to have a glimpse of BB!

He has grown so much as an actor!😳 I too want him to be part of a more engaging project!😳 Hope to be on that forum too dear!πŸ€—

Yes! I'll surely vote!😳

BARBlE thumbnail

I still sometimes visit an episode or two, just to have a glimpse of BB!

He has grown so much as an actor!😳 I too want him to be part of a more engaging project!😳 Hope to be on that forum too dear!πŸ€—

Yes! I'll surely vote!😳

BB's other show vighnaharta ganesh literally saved 2020 for the fans by giving him quite a long LEAD track from january to early september. It allowed him to be the hero πŸ˜Ž with tempting visuals πŸ˜‰

see him here in a totally different avatar πŸ˜› 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEllzThH79Y/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE6OwGsHfiH/

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yes Vignaharta Ganesh had pretty great scenes of him. Aside the TRP of that show is much higher. Why on this earth is he still in this show

J2lover thumbnail

BB's other show vighnaharta ganesh literally saved 2020 for the fans by giving him quite a long LEAD track from january to early september. It allowed him to be the hero πŸ˜Ž with tempting visuals πŸ˜‰

see him here in a totally different avatar πŸ˜› 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEllzThH79Y/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE6OwGsHfiH/

Ohh really? I need to watch it then!😳

BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Yes Vignaharta Ganesh had pretty great scenes of him. Aside the TRP of that show is much higher. Why on this earth is he still in this show

Ya treatment and respect for his character there is rather satisfying 

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

A very joyous and safe 2021 to all here!! Stay safe and stay healthy guys :) 

BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

A very joyous and safe 2021 to all here!! Stay safe and stay healthy guys :) 

wishing you the same πŸ˜Š have a great year ahead πŸ˜Š