Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BARBlE

i am pretty sure shakuni will ask duryodhan to go after balram and get into his good books because he thinks he is less intelligent πŸ˜΅ so that they can use him as their proxy in dealing with krishn's cunning plans 

yehi hoga dekh lena πŸ˜΅

though i am not watching rk, but this has been the consistent pattern. 

btw rk's trp has got a massive hit  πŸ₯³

Wahi hoga. The shows usually have Dury fooling Balram to use him against Pandavas n Krishna (although the epic or other texts suggest nothing of that sort) and is show me to waise hi Balram bas comic relief k liye hai, yahan to aur bura dikhaayenge usko.

@Bold yaar introducing Mahabharata in Radha Krishna makes no sense at all, TRP to girni hi thi. It would be great if the show ends

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Wahi hoga. The shows usually have Dury fooling Balram to use him against Pandavas n Krishna (although the epic or other texts suggest nothing of that sort) and is show me to waise hi Balram bas comic relief k liye hai, yahan to aur bura dikhaayenge usko.

@Bold yaar introducing Mahabharata in Radha Krishna makes no sense at all, TRP to girni hi thi. It would be great if the show ends

yes, though i don't know if there was any shakuni-duryodhan/balram scene in between or how it went if any... but according pattern it will go this only 

this week's trp is 0.5 πŸ˜‰ kahan 2.5 se shuru kiya tha, all about greed... and nitin gupta says they did not intend to finish it in 2021 even 

on a different note, some posts suggested upcoming paundrak has sushim vibes , so i ran to check out with lots of excitement πŸ˜ƒ saw the precap of paundrak, pagal laga mujhe paundrak πŸ˜³ 

those who are seeing sushim in paundrak don't know or understand sushim on the first place . still i will watch one episode of paundrak giving benefit of doubt πŸ˜Š

BARBlE thumbnail

BTW balram ka new look aane me itna time kyu laga raha hai ? πŸ˜• itne advance me toh shoot nahi karte ye log πŸ˜•

BARBlE thumbnail

aaj inhone valli se aisa flirt kiya hai na, masoom samajhne walo ke kaan se dhuaan nikal jaye πŸ˜²πŸ€£

i wish i could post the scene here πŸ˜›

"sundari" πŸ€ͺπŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜²

Sutapasima thumbnail

Yaar it’s been so many days we have nit got a glimpse of Balram ..hope he is  still there in the show ?? 

BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Yaar it’s been so many days we have nit got a glimpse of Balram ..hope he is  still there in the show ?? 

yes, with swastik wasting his time and talent. last you saw a glimpse of him in 2nd and 5th october episode. just 2-3 glimpses and one line. 

akhono 6 maasher dhakka mone hochhe RK sesh hote. 

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi, Balram/Basant fans!

The latest update on the RK and Balram front is that Balram and Revati's 3 children will soon be seen in the show! β­οΈ Their kids are sons Nisatha and Ulmuka, and daughter Shashirekha, aka Vatsala (she is known by both names, so we'll just have to wait and see what the character's name is in the show).

Here is a picture of Basant and Monika (Revati) with the 3 cute little kids from some recent shooting, presumably from yesterday (Tuesday 13 October, 2020).  This was posted last night by @radhakrishntm in their Instagram stories. 

Presumably we may also eventually see the grown versions of these kids, as at least two of Krishna's sons will be seen in the show as grownups (Rukmini's son Pradyumna and Jambvanti's son Saamba). News is that Rukmavati, daughter of Rukmi and wife of Pradyumna, will also be seen soon, along with new actors playing Rukmi and Jambvanti. 

So here's to celebrating Basant's first onscreen father role, after his well-deserved break from RK during (most of) the shooting of the RK Mahabharat war and the events leading up to that with the Pandavas etc that Balram wasn't actually involved in. πŸ˜Š Since Balram wasn't a participant in the war and was away on a pilgrimage until the final day, I'm thankful that they just haven't had him in the show during this actual war time (so far, anyway!) instead of having him around for a scene here or there just to be made fun of, etc etc. Small mercies! 

RK-Balram-Revati-with-kids-2020

Edited by A-A-S - 3 years ago
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi, everyone!

Here is a new BTS video from makeup artist Sarv Priyadarshi's YouTube channel uploaded earlier today (Tuesday 27 October, 2020), featuring Basant and Monika as they get ready with hair, makeup and costume to play Balram and Revati.

The video is 8 minutes 36 seconds long and features Basant for about two-thirds and Monika for about one-third. It starts with Basant getting ready and chatting with Sarv and hair stylist Nirmala Chiluka, then has Monika's sections interspersed with more of Basant's sections, and then ends with Basant walking to the RK sets. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pp2bnUl6Hc

Edited by A-A-S - 3 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-A-S

Hi, everyone!

Here is a new BTS video from makeup artist Sarv Priyadarshi's YouTube channel uploaded earlier today (Tuesday 27 October, 2020), featuring Basant and Monika as they get ready with hair, makeup and costume to play Balram and Revati.

The video is 8 minutes 36 seconds long and features Basant for about two-thirds and Monika for about one-third. It starts with Basant getting ready and chatting with Sarv and hair stylist Nirmala Chiluka, then has Monika's sections interspersed with more of Basant's sections, and then ends with Basant walking to the RK sets. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pp2bnUl6Hc

i liked this one, sarv priyadarshi made the attempt to make a full makeup video of him for the first time πŸ˜Š he edited the parts where he was silent or nothing 'interesting' happened. 

as all quiet ppl can relate, when we are told to keep speaking randomly we feel like kya bolu achanak se πŸ˜• kuchh bhi... 

relatable πŸ˜› 

and i appreciate that BB prefers to keep things natural, that's the real him in the video πŸ‘πŸΌ that's why i liked it πŸ˜³ 

BARBlE thumbnail

how are you preet? πŸ˜Š you just saved the AT from getting locked