Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: J2lover

Again, 'forced limelight' on radha, started!

I have started feeling, sumedh -basant wouldn't be even needed to shoot their, 'PAHAAD KE CONVERSATIONS'πŸ˜†, every time, same hi toh dialogues rhete hai!πŸ˜†

Wahi, puraana shoot, re-telecast krte rhenge!πŸ˜†

PS: Anyone has any idea, why do even, go to that 'PAHAAD' to speak? KANS ka front view dikhta hai kya, waha se? 

Idk kanha seems to have a knack of having a full view of the village while repeating 'next stage is most difficult one' lines πŸ˜› 

Totally agree πŸ˜‚

BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

Worry not, 50-50 hai, meri bhi bezatti ho sakti hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚   πŸ€£πŸ€£!

i will give you izzat πŸ€—πŸ˜†

BARBlE thumbnail

I don't understand this, how is working in field with plough a matter of unfunny joke πŸ€”πŸ€” 

I thought this was only normal and praiseworthy 

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

I don't understand this, how is working in field with plough a matter of unfunny joke πŸ€”πŸ€” 

I thought this was only normal and praiseworthy 

Working the fields is a perfectly good, fine, and praiseworthy thing to do, especially when you are actually living as a young cowherd in a farming family, which is what Balram is doing. And Shri Balram is considered to be a God of Agriculture for this very reason, with his totally awesome plough weapon! πŸ˜Š

There is nothing actually funny about it, or really to be made fun of here. 

It is just that the RK writers are at their stupid worst (stupid best?) and are again trying to unnecessarily milk things for supposed "comedy" at Balram's expense. πŸ˜‘ I guess they decided to have a random plough and farming reference this time just so they could be like "Hey, look, we do remember that the plough is Balram's signature weapon and that Balram and Krishna are part of a farming family", just like they have Balram take his Sheshnaag form every so often just so they can say "Hey, we know he is God, too" despite treating the character very disrespectfully in general.

And this whole continued Krishna-making-fun-of-Balram-for-no-reason thing is very tired and quite frankly irritating now. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Brotherly banter between the two of them is one thing, but just the constant unnecessary making fun of Balram in situations like this one that don't even serve to move the story ahead is so damn stupid, and a waste of time and effort!!! πŸ˜‘

I really dislike that Balram doesn't get a good amount of screen-time with actual good stuff to do in the show most of the time, and I hate that Basant gets stuck having to film a lot of stupid scenes like this one for RK, when his time could be used so much more efficiently!!! He is a fabulous actor and is very funny and good at comedy himself, so if they wanted to have Balram as a comedic character then it would be so much better if it was Balram who is actually BEING FUNNY himself rather than being MADE FUN OF for no apparent reason, which is NOT FUNNY AT ALL!!! πŸ˜‘ 

This seemingly inefficient use of Basant's time and talent at RK is another reason why it sucks that he had to leave VG. Yes, he ended up having to leave VG for all practical purposes - fine, and I'm not actually complaining about that (even though it probably seems like I am). But seeing as RK have Basant contracted for the bulk of his time - whether he is/was also working for VG or not - it would be so much better if his time and talent and the Balram character were used more efficiently, respectfully, and properly in the show; this, I am complaining about! πŸ˜‘

BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-A-S

Working the fields is a perfectly good, fine, and praiseworthy thing to do, especially when you are actually living as a young cowherd in a farming family, which is what Balram is doing. And Shri Balram is considered to be a God of Agriculture for this very reason, with his totally awesome plough weapon! πŸ˜Š

It is just that the RK writers are at their stupid worst (stupid best?) and are again trying to unnecessarily milk things for supposed "comedy" at Balram's expense. πŸ˜‘ I guess they decided to have a random plough and farming reference this time just so they could be like "Hey, look, we do remember that the plough is Balram's signature weapon and that Balram and Krishna are part of a farming family", just like they have Balram take his Sheshnaag form every so often just so they can say "Hey, we know he is God, too" despite treating the character very disrespectfully in general.

And this whole continued Krishna-making-fun-of-Balram-for-no-reason thing is very tired and quite frankly irritating now. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Brotherly banter between the two of them is one thing, but just the constant unnecessary making fun of Balram in situations like this one that don't even serve to move the story ahead is so damn stupid, and a waste of time and effort!!! πŸ˜‘

I really dislike that Balram doesn't get a good amount of screen-time with actual good stuff to do in the show most of the time, and I hate that Basant gets stuck having to film a lot of stupid scenes like this one for RK, when his time could be used so much more efficiently!!! He is a fabulous actor and is very funny and good at comedy himself, so if they wanted to have Balram as a comedic character then it would be so much better if it was Balram who is actually BEING FUNNY himself rather than being MADE FUN OF for no apparent reason, which is NOT FUNNY AT ALL!!! πŸ˜‘ 

This seemingly inefficient use of Basant's time and talent at RK is another reason why it sucks that he had to leave VG. Yes, he ended up having to leave VG for all practical purposes - fine, and I'm not actually complaining about that (even though it probably seems like I am). But seeing as RK have Basant contracted for the bulk of his time - whether he is/was also working for VG or not - it would be so much better if his time and talent and the Balram character were used more efficiently, respectfully, and properly in the show; this, I am complaining about! πŸ˜‘

@black omg so true , @underline can't put it in a better way πŸ‘ each word is pure gold

actually balram's importance and screentime has reduced imo after this ashtavatar circle has started, i am honestly not interested in whats going on in the track πŸ₯± to me it feels like its just a thing to stretch out the show for two three months extra. and obviously the makers haven't planned anything particular for balram to do  here. this time though, i haven't seen anyone actually laughing on the lame unfunny joke

BARBlE thumbnail

BTW i am happy to get a proper scene of balram with plough for the first time πŸ˜ƒ

i loved seeing him working on the field β­οΈ it was a in my wishlist for a long time πŸ˜³

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-A-S

@blue underline I think show makers forgot Shri Balram is worshipped too. Hence making fun of him sooo much and nominating a character based on him in a comic supporting role. No doubt that I am happy with Basant getting a nomination but I think CVs nominated him for that category on purpose. Now are just making fun of him because that’s super funny😑

@blue underline #2 (no idea how to label this lol) anyway I am glad that I am not feeling the same way. It was another thing to have both brothers on the same side of the plan. But for a while now Krishn is love stricken (it feels that way) and Balram seems to be unimportant to him.

@blue underline #3 (πŸ˜†again my labels suck) BUT YES why can’t they do this. The maker of this show don’t know how to do anything logically.

Like you now that he has more time I feel they should use his character wisely. But will they? 97% chances are no and this number is also a low ball number. I wish they use him better especially if this is the show that kind of made him leave VG that is the least they can do. Is give him better screen time.

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail

No worries, we ain't killing you no matter what πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ feel safe πŸ˜‚ 

I see you are already being diplomatic πŸ˜† i suggest you openly come up with your prediction πŸ˜†

Arre ye sumi ne popat kar diya by revealing about this bet🀣pehle private me beizzati honi thi haarne pe, ab IF pe bhi honi hai πŸ€£ well i m talking about my own potential defeat 😝😝

@underline 🀣 fine I guess I just don’t know. I personally feel they will make Lakshman unimportant even if it is more common to find Ram, Sita, Lakshman and Hanuman worshiped together then Krishna and Balram. 

Idk no doubt in my mind Basant would do great as Lakshman but...the one CVs will be writing up I am truly worried. Plus most avatar stories are only about 3 episodes at most Ramayan will be 5-7 episodes I don’t think they will really use Lakshman more than a background filler behind Ram. If that is the case rather have a new guy cast.

Also this could just be me but with Sumedh as Ram (he will do amazing as Ram) I don’t think I can imagine Basant playing his younger brother😊. Again this is just my opinion . 

An additional personal thought I had for a while but didn’t know when to comment it but since there is a Ramayan track coming I will put it here now. I know after this fans would only want to see Sumedh do Ram but...

I think in ANOTHER show (hopefully from a different production) when they do Ramayan I think Basant could do well as Ram I feel he can do a calm and composed role as well since in SPK Karn was not always super angry. Yes he had some but it was controlled he was not like the Hulk (sorry best comparison off the top of my head it still early here for me) And maybe just to have Basant and Sumedh together in a show againπŸ˜†.I think Sumedh could do well as Lakshman since his previous show as Sushim he can do a angry young man. Yes I know Lakshman was not a villain but he was usually very angry. Idk I think Sumedh could pull it off too he is a great actor.

Fans on the other hand may not accept that. But this will probably never happen so it doesn’t matter. This is just my thoughts.πŸ˜†

BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu808

@underline 🀣 fine I guess I just don’t know. I personally feel they will make Lakshman unimportant even if it is more common to find Ram, Sita, Lakshman and Hanuman worshiped together then Krishna and Balram. 

Idk no doubt in my mind Basant would do great as Lakshman but...the one CVs will be writing up I am truly worried. Plus most avatar stories are only about 3 episodes at most Ramayan will be 5-7 episodes I don’t think they will really use Lakshman more than a background filler behind Ram. If that is the case rather have a new guy cast.

Also this could just be me but with Sumedh as Ram (he will do amazing as Ram) I don’t think I can imagine Basant playing his younger brother😊. Again this is just my opinion . 

An additional personal thought I had for a while but didn’t know when to comment it but since there is a Ramayan track coming I will put it here now. I know after this fans would only want to see Sumedh do Ram but...

I think in ANOTHER show (hopefully from a different production) when they do Ramayan I think Basant could do well as Ram I feel he can do a calm and composed role as well since in SPK Karn was not always super angry. Yes he had some but it was controlled he was not like the Hulk (sorry best comparison off the top of my head it still early here for me) And maybe just to have Basant and Sumedh together in a show againπŸ˜†.I think Sumedh could do well as Lakshman since his previous show as Sushim he can do a angry young man. Yes I know Lakshman was not a villain but he was usually very angry. Idk I think Sumedh could pull it off too he is a great actor.

Fans on the other hand may not accept that. But this will probably never happen so it doesn’t matter. This is just my thoughts.πŸ˜†

I so agree with this 

I do see him as perfect ram material rather than laksman. He's expert in playing elder/eldest brother anyways. After watching him as kartikeya, we know that he can very well pull off poise, grace, aura and maturity in body language πŸ‘Œand very dignified as well πŸ‘Œ 

I know it won't happen most probably, but i do hope a good production house will offer him lead role after this. Can't wait for it πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ 

And i actually want sumedh to do negative again 😝😝

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail

I so agree with this 

I do see him as perfect ram material rather than laksman. He's expert in playing elder/eldest brother anyways. After watching him as kartikeya, we know that he can very well pull off poise, grace, aura and maturity in body language πŸ‘Œand very dignified as well πŸ‘Œ 

I know it won't happen most probably, but i do hope a good production house will offer him lead role after this. Can't wait for it πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ 

And i actually want sumedh to do negative again 😝😝

@bold I do hope he gets a lead role after this show. It will be great to watch. People do enjoy him and I have seen people who have played supporting roles then gone to play lead roles and people have loved them. Basant is already loved as a supporting character so I am sure he will be loved as a lead. 

But with modern day shows it is either supernatural or the male lead is a total jerk that the female lead somehow falls in love with. I hope he does not go into that kind of show. Especially supernatural (a big no for me that is a bit too much) regular tv shows I can sort of manage πŸ™‚

@underline Sumedh would do great I haven’t seen his full role as Sushim so it would be interesting to watch. 

If I could choose I would love to see Basant and Sumedh in another show together. They are just so entertaining to watch on and off screen. I know lead couples are not usually repeated I wonder if brother duos could be repeated. Maybe not as brothers but friends or cousins would work πŸ˜† Sorry but KaRam before was just so special now not as much. I would like another show to bring their friendship onscreen again.