•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 6.8.19~ Exposing the mole !

For me the keyword of the episode has to be the term mole. The term itself has many  meanings, but for me the meaning that applies best to the thrilling episode is firstly, the mole or spy within an organization that works within and burrows  internally to weaken the system. The second meaning of the term mole is a small spot or blemish on the human skin, usually of a dark colour, can be slightly elevated . 

The mole within the family is Kainat, the apple of mainjaan’s eye, butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth, a picture of piety, grace and dignity. Kainat again is the one who is differentiated from her twin Saltanat by a mole on her face! All along I took the twins as wholly identical , but one mole exposes the truth about the traitor within the Shah family.

That Mainjaan is the  frail, yet wise man with keen discerning physical and intuitive eye that can eventually see through the feigned mannerisms of the imposter Saltanat.

Kainat posing as Saltanat begins to get carried away by her ploy that she inadvertently  begins to commit silly mistakes. In other words , she begins to overact in playing the ever gracious, ever forgiving Saltanat . gives all sorts of excusing to remain silent about  Kainat sleeping with Zaroon! only it’s Mainjaan who begins to notice its odd that this supposed Saltanat is so lenient towards a girl who tried to sleep with her husband. Mainjaan curses Kainat and almost wishes she was better dead than alive. As the audience , we see how infuriated Saltanat gets after hearing Mainjaan cuss Kainat. For Kainat posing as Saltanat ,her bonds of  loyalty,love were beginning to sever more , piling within her more fresh fury, against Mainjaan.. 

But Kainat  posing as Saltanat has to force herself to enact the role she plays, keep up the image ,till Saltanat/ Kainat  actually dies ! only then can she  can be born again as Saltanat ..

There are moments, when Kainat posing as Saltanat has second thoughts about this whole charade she has created.. seeing a guilty  Zaroon continuously feeling sorry for the  slowly fading away Kainat , worries the imposter Saltanat .. especially when Zaroon tells her that every time he lets go off Kainat’s hand,  a tear trickles down her cheek..  the imposter Saltanat  knows full well, that this supposed Kainat, recognises and senses the love between  Zaroon and Saltanat.  so this   Kainat , in reality   Saltanat,  distinguishes  Zaroon even in a comatose situation..

Unscrupulous Sabina black mails Mamoon  that she might talk..he stuffs her mouth with money and she flees in a burqua.. Mamoon is fed up ,decides its best him and his wife leave for Canada, he knows  there’s no hope in hell for him to get the dynasty, more so since Kainat is also not going to make it! Zaroon refuses to leave! Till Kainat is out of danger!

The highlight of the episode is when Mainjaan , quite by accident douches the posing Saltanat with water! Water symbolically is a cleansing, purifying agent! Washes off impurities! The real Kainat’s impurities  and blemishes are washed off! Mainjaan watches her eyes!   her lenses which she presumably wears in her pretend Saltanat persona, washes out! Her vision is clearly impaired.. but along side the concealer she applied on her face to cover her identifying mole! Also washes off!!

Kainat’s mole exposes the enemy within the family before Mainjaan! To confirm his doubts! He goes to check on the dying Kainat!.. he lifts up her oxygen mask and with a wet swab, dabs her mole!... it was false and black as sin! He watches  the false mole on the swab!Main jaan knows the twin who lies dying is Saltanat!

The imposter Saltanat appears before him and he sees the mole on this twins face! Without a doubt ,the dupster is Kainat .. with her distingusing mole quite bold and unconcealed! 7.8.19 Hamlet53

Well all that’s left is for Mainjaan is to expose the mole! Within the family! The mole that is a nevus, a  dark spot! An imperfection on the perfect  Shah family face!!

Question is will the mole be caught? Or burrow itself deeper into the Shah family tunnel!

Good to see you Irshita and lonelythots..  will annotate your comments , much love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Hello hammie, 

I guess now miajaan’s life is in danger.. another murder attempt will be on the way.. or will miajaan die opening up an open competition for the dargah head? 

the question is everyone knows kainaat’s reality... what is left now story wise for her to be a thorn in saroon story.. 

Mamoon Ghazala going back to Canada.. are they going to phase out the 2 characters? Or are the two actors on a break?

originally  posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie,   hello mate, me early today.. day off.. builders doing a maintenance job on my front porch!

I guess now miajaan’s life is in danger.. another murder attempt will be on the way.. or will miajaan die opening up an open competition for the dargah head? 

well mainjaan has opened  up Pandora's box.. yes too right, he  will raise two issues, getting kainat dealt with.. and who will head up the dargah?   mainjaan surely can bend rules. and chose Humza.. mind you .. one never knows zaroon might say he'll do it for the sake of family honour..

the question is everyone knows kainaat’s reality... what is left now story wise for her to be a thorn in saroon story.. 

also whether all will unanimously  agree  to Kainat being institutionalized ?? how will Zainab cope? yet to be seen if Saltanat survives..

Mamoon Ghazala going back to Canada.. are they going to phase out the 2 characters? Or are the two actors on a break?

now that you mention, maybe they will be phased out, but then what of Zaroon? will he settle in India?  depends  on whether saltanat lives.. although its unlikely cvs will  spilt the sufiyana lovers..

anyway, what is kainat's future.. and dargah hier  is currently sufficient to run this show.. so lets continue to watch it..Helly I read somewhere is doing some  web film.. She is doing wonders in holding the show together..

thanks for your prompt interesting comment mate, love hammie

now that miyajaan knows the truth abt kai, he would be definitely killed by kai, but i really hope it would be after he tells her truth to the whole family, i am pretty sure now that they would save up sultanat else there is nothing else left other than the gaddi fight /plots 

originally posted by Diamond988

hello Diamond, good to see you after a while

now that miyajaan knows the truth abt kai, he would be definitely killed by kai, but i really hope it would be after he tells her truth to the whole family, i am pretty sure now that they would save up sultanat else there is nothing else left other than the gaddi fight /plots 

yes good point,, it would be better if he lives to tell the tale... only seems reasonable.. as for saving saltanat that seems likely since she was always no 1.. compared to Kainat.. besides Zaroon's true life cannot die.. thier love is immortal 

if mainjaan is killed off by whoever? there will  be an immediate need for a figure head for the shrine, even if its temporary , to run it on a day to day basis.. in that case I wonder who that would be????

thanks for sharing your views  Diamond   .. love hammie