Aug 6 : Cheez, Khairat, suicide and one sided love

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Noor asking Shaira to give her, her cheez. Shaira tells her that Azaan is not a toy which can be shared, he is a man and he can make decisions of his life. He loves Shaira and he married her, their marriage was done with everyone's approval including Noor's, Noor retorts saying that it wasn't approval, it was a khairat which she gave to Shaira.

I read posts by many members about Noor not understanding meaning of love, I agree with this. This girl is narcissistic, she refers to herself in 3rd person, she is unaware of her reality, she thinks Azaan marrying Shaira was her khairat to Shaira. What kind of friendship is this? 

Azaan comes to the room, Noor starts her goody goody acting and Azaan assumes that everything is fine between her and Shaira. Azaan hugs Noor and reminds Shaira that if she has to cajole Noor then she has to bribe her. Azaan asked Shaira to give Noor whatever she wants, Shaira stands there crying. Azaan hugs both of them. 

Reporters come to the palace, they ask about Noor committing suicide and Shaira trying to kill Noor. Noor comes down and tells them that it was just an accident, Shaira did not try to kill her. Reporters leave and Razia hugs Noor. 

Razia tells Noor that Yasmin is alive in Noor's heart as Noor found this goodness in her to forgive Shaira. 

I had discussion with a fellow member regarding this. Razia, Azaan and Saba see Noor as Yasmin, they can't believe that someone who was related to Yasmin can be a bad human, they are unaware of her reality, they pacify themselves saying that Noor dil ki buri nahi hai. They see how wrong Noor is but they laugh it off, disregard her wrong actions as her Zidd, her innocence. They are in for a surprise. 

Azaan tries to hug Noor, but Noor runs away and Shaira goes behind her. Noor tells Shaira that she has handled everything now but what will happen after she is gone? Azaan and Razia will be embarrassed everyday by media because of Shaira. 

Shaira thinks that she has to inform Razia about it, she goes in Razia's room and sees her talking to Yasmin's picture, she recalls the promise she made to Yasmin. Razia apologizes to Shaira for everything she has gone through in past few days. 

Shaira then tries to tell Azaan about Noor's demand, she is looking for him and sees that he has decorated pool area for her. Azaan tells her that he has not been able to give her a moment of happiness after their wedding and wants to make up for it, he saw Noor happy after a long time, now he is happy. He can get on with his romance business as long as Noor is happy. 

Azaan doesn't see that Shaira is not happy, first time i could not enjoy a Shazaan scene because they destroyed the essence of their relationship and Azaan's character for Noor's sake.

In this scene, Azaan could have said that he is feeling light after everything is fine between Shaira and Noor, why a dialogue where he is saying that he is thinking about giving Shaira some happiness because Noor is happy, so he has no responsibility towards his wife, she should understand that her husband will not keep her happy, if his friend is unhappy? 

I get Azaan's point of view here but this dialogue ruins it

Noor watches Shazaan romancing and runs to commit suicide, Shaira stops her and tells Noor to give her some time, Noor gives her 2 days. 

I just want to know when they were writing and narrating this story to actors and each other, did they leave their brain in a freezer? 

Shaira is in love with Azaan, Azaan loves Noor and Noor loves herself unconditionally. I had faith in Azaan's love for Shaira but this character was completely different in first week, how can a character deteriorate within 20 episodes of a show's beginning? 

I lauded him for balancing his love and friendship but all I see now is that he cares only about Noor and likes romancing Shaira. I really want my first week Azaan back or Shaira should divorce him and he should marry Noor. 

I just feel so bad for Shaira, this girl has none in her life who can support her, she is going through so much emotionally and Noor's physical assault on her in every episode is too much, Azaan has started disappointing me, i remember how he left Noor to protect Shaira and think that he will come back, but will he? I am positive that Azaan will bounce back, my bets are on him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Dear Makers, there is not a single good moment in whole episode for past 1-2 weeks, your show has just started, how can it be so dark? 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks Nora for the update.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

thanks Nora for the update.

πŸ€—

Give me a gallantry award for tolerating this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Episode starts with Noor asking Shaira to give her, her cheez. Shaira tells her that Azaan is not a toy which can be shared, he is a man and he can make decisions of his life. He loves Shaira and he married her, their marriage was done with everyone's approval including Noor's, Noor retorts saying that it wasn't approval, it was a khairat which she gave to Shaira.

I read posts by many members about Noor not understanding meaning of love, I agree with this. This girl is narcissistic, she refers to herself in 3rd person, she is unaware of her reality, she thinks Azaan marrying Shaira was her khairat to Shaira. What kind of friendship is this? 

Azaan comes to the room, Noor starts her goody goody acting and Azaan assumes that everything is fine between her and Shaira. Azaan hugs Noor and reminds Shaira that if she has to cajole Noor then she has to bribe her. Azaan asked Shaira to give Noor whatever she wants, Shaira stands there crying. Azaan hugs both of them. 

Reporters come to the palace, they ask about Noor committing suicide and Shaira trying to kill Noor. Noor comes down and tells them that it was just an accident, Shaira did not try to kill her. Reporters leave and Razia hugs Noor. 

Razia tells Noor that Yasmin is alive in Noor's heart as Noor found this goodness in her to forgive Shaira. 

I had discussion with a fellow member regarding this. Razia, Azaan and Saba see Noor as Yasmin, they can't believe that someone who was related to Yasmin can be a bad human, they are unaware of her reality, they pacify themselves saying that Noor dil ki buri nahi hai. They see how wrong Noor is but they laugh it off, disregard her wrong actions as her Zidd, her innocence. They are in for a surprise. 

Azaan tries to hug Noor, but Noor runs away and Shaira goes behind her. Noor tells Shaira that she has handled everything now but what will happen after she is gone? Azaan and Razia will be embarrassed everyday by media because of Shaira. 

Shaira thinks that she has to inform Razia about it, she goes in Razia's room and sees her talking to Yasmin's picture, she recalls the promise she made to Yasmin. Razia apologizes to Shaira for everything she has gone through in past few days. 

Shaira then tries to tell Azaan about Noor's demand, she is looking for him and sees that he has decorated pool area for her. Azaan tells her that he has not been able to give her a moment of happiness after their wedding and wants to make up for it, he saw Noor happy after a long time, now he is happy. He can get on with his romance business as long as Noor is happy. 

Azaan doesn't see that Shaira is not happy, first time i could not enjoy a Shazaan scene because they destroyed the essence of their relationship and Azaan's character for Noor's sake.

In this scene, Azaan could have said that he is feeling light after everything is fine between Shaira and Noor, why a dialogue where he is saying that he is thinking about giving Shaira some happiness because Noor is happy, so he has no responsibility towards his wife, she should understand that her husband will not keep her happy, if his friend is unhappy? 

I get Azaan's point of view here but this dialogue ruins it

Noor watches Shazaan romancing and runs to commit suicide, Shaira stops her and tells Noor to give her some time, Noor gives her 2 days. 

I just want to know when they were writing and narrating this story to actors and each other, did they leave their brain in a freezer? 

Shaira is in love with Azaan, Azaan loves Noor and Noor loves herself unconditionally. I had faith in Azaan's love for Shaira but this character was completely different in first week, how can a character deteriorate within 20 episodes of a show's beginning? 

I lauded him for balancing his love and friendship but all I see now is that he cares only about Noor and likes romancing Shaira. I really want my first week Azaan back or Shaira should divorce him and he should marry Noor. 

I just feel so bad for Shaira, this girl has none in her life who can support her, she is going through so much emotionally and Noor's physical assault on her in every episode is too much, Azaan has started disappointing me, i remember how he left Noor to protect Shaira and think that he will come back, but will he? 

Dear Makers, there is not a single good moment in whole episode for past 1-2 weeks, your show has just started, how can it be so dark? 

Thank you for wu.

After watching the episode Im sure now this 'Noor has many shades' introducing was said for covering 'Noor is a cunning bit**) truth πŸ˜‘. I was trying to understand Noor, was thinking that she is traumatized and needs treament but after todays episode Im not thinking that anymore. Her changing behavior when Azaan came in room to ask them what happend was just disgusting. That shows to me that she knows what she does and she makes it purposely!

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

Thank you for wu.

After watching the episode Im sure now this 'Noor has many shades' introducing was said for covering 'Noor is a cunning bit**) truth πŸ˜‘. I was trying to understand Noor, was thinking that she is traumatized and needs treament but after todays episode Im not thinking that anymore. Her changing behavior when Azaan came in room to ask them what happend was just disgusting. That shows to me that she knows what she does and she makes it purposely!

Noor doesn't care about her mother, Shaira who got a moment of love from Yasmin is doing so much to keep a promise she made to her, but Noor has no shame in lying and scheming in name of her mother's death. It is not about revenge. Noor said that she can't lose, she is a narcissistic personality, who cannot think beyond herself, she has taken it on her ego that her toy Azaan is not dancing to her tunes 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nora you are star. ⭐️  I would not blame you if you did not update this episode. πŸ˜†

I agree, everyone will excuse Noor's faults because they think she has a big heart since she is Yasmeen Khala's daughter and like family etc.  They will never suspect she could have ulterior motives.  Noor IS just like Surraya and Asgar is proved correct.

Well, is this is not Noor from the first episode?  What ever she wants she gets, no matter how she gets it; Shayra then and also now telling her she is wrong.  Hoping this situation is the catalyst for Azaan knowing his best friend’s true nature.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Noor doesn't care about her mother, Shaira who got a moment of love from Yasmin is doing so much to keep a promise she made to her, but Noor has no shame in lying and scheming in name of her mother's death. It is not about revenge. Noor said that she can't lose, she is a narcissistic personality, who cannot think beyond herself, she has taken it on her ego that her toy Azaan is not dancing to her tunes 

@ Bold - Precisely.

This is what we have Been trying to understand from start and you just gave the perfect description for it Nora. 😊

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Nora you are star. ⭐️  I would not blame you if you did not update this episode. πŸ˜†

I agree, everyone will excuse Noor's faults because they think she has a big heart since she is Yasmeen Khala's daughter and like family etc.  They will never suspect she could have ulterior motives.  Noor IS just like Surraya and Asgar is proved correct.

Well, is this is not Noor from the first episode?  What ever she wants she gets, no matter how she gets it; Shayra then and also now telling her she is wrong.  Hoping this situation is the catalyst for Azaan knowing his best friend’s true nature.

πŸ˜‚ Death, suicide attempts, guilt tripping, psychological coercion, all in one episode is too much to process 

Noor is not like Suraiya and Asgar, they are snakes, Asgar admits this much to himself but Noor is fake in front of Azaan and family, then uses her mother's death, she is much more evil than Suraiya and Asgar. 

I am expecting the pain Shaira is going through to result in unmatchable happiness for her in future, I am afraid of everyone brushing what Noor is doing to Shaira as her innocence or destiny 

The_May_Rose thumbnail

πŸ˜‚ Death, suicide attempts, guilt tripping, psychological coercion, all in one episode is too much to process 

Noor is not like Suraiya and Asgar, they are snakes, Asgar admits this much to himself but Noor is fake in front of Azaan and family, then uses her mother's death, she is much more evil than Suraiya and Asgar. 

I am expecting the pain Shaira is going through to result in unmatchable happiness for her in future, I am afraid of everyone brushing what Noor is doing to Shaira as her innocence or destiny 

It was too much. πŸ˜†  What a tangled web has been spun and judging by the precap, Noor will not even allow Shayra to tell Azaan the truth.  I still think she is the same as S & A though.

@ Bold - Hope so too. 😊

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Quoting this post here because I can understand why Nora's update was delayed. smiley36

I could not believe Azaan was referred to as a 'cheez', 'khairat' etc.  What sort of friendship is that, because is certainly not love...

Aug 5 : Friendship and Sacrifice

Episodes are too dark 🀣🀣 it is taking me a while to come out of it. I have started skipping scenes now. 

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago