Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kala16

Thank god!!! Cudnt see broken pooja.

As mothers topic has been brought twice soon we can see her mother making an entry.

Yeah they rushed with the kidnapping track to start the mother track. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It has became a habit like most of the tuesday episodes are disliked by me not that the episode was bad kabir was at his best today atleast somewhere the righteous kabir is not gone hope for pooja the same. . . Just the disappointmentt was the choker. . . . I guess we should msg reena chopra for the choker her look in kurti was so adorable and today she wore promo wala dress with different choker. . . 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

It has became a habit like most of the tuesday episodes are disliked by me not that the episode was bad kabir was at his best today atleast somewhere the righteous kabir is not gone hope for pooja the same. . . Just the disappointmentt was the choker. . . . I guess we should msg reena chopra for the choker her look in kurti was so adorable and today she wore promo wala dress with different choker. . . 

Yes l actually liked Kabir the most today. 

There is no clarity regarding what Pooja is thinking wrt to Mittals.

It is because the writers don't know of where or which direction to take for her character. 

shruzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Yes l actually liked Kabir the most today. 

There is no clarity regarding what Pooja is thinking wrt to Mittals.

It is because the writers don't know of where or which direction to take for her character. 

May be pooja's attention will be diverted to the new entry or as we guess to her mother rather than mittals and kabir would be helping hand in that as we saw him today but with regard to suman ???? lets see what happens tomorrow this fashion drama is going to take up this week i guess and pooja i think may be dhruv will be killed and she will start redemption....again all are my guess and cv's are always against my my guesses

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

May be pooja's attention will be diverted to the new entry or as we guess to her mother rather than mittals and kabir would be helping hand in that as we saw him today but with regard to suman ???? lets see what happens tomorrow this fashion drama is going to take up this week i guess and pooja i think may be dhruv will be killed and she will start redemption....again all are my guess and cv's are always against my my guesses

CVs don't know what to do now. They had a proper written script for Jahnvi's revenge but now they don't know what to do. 

I feel I've been saying this a lot 😂

SRKisLove thumbnail

What does it say Shru? I can't watch the video rn. 

shruzzy thumbnail

Nothing much almost everything about what showed today. . . And it was like will she feel absence of kabir she said no as alot has to be done and though kabir was good at business but at particular moment she feels that its good he is gone. . . . After the drama that has happened