Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mintisara

I totally loved this post Jhalak. 

Till date it has been the most burning question in everyone's mind (including himself) that 'WHAT EXACTLY DOES SIKKA WANT'

Lovely never blackmailed him to marry - she was carrying Tevar's baby but left him coz of his poor financial status. Sikka was struggling to become a star so Lovely's father used this opportunity by offering him fame and superstar status in exchange of his assent to marry Lovely, which he readily agreed to - WITHOUT ANY PRESSURE  !! Someone can pressurise or blackmail you only when they have your weakness in their hand. in this case the only weakness that Sikka had was his HIGH AMBITION AND LUST FOR FAME - to fulfill his solo selfish motto, he conveniently forgot Nimmi and after attaining desired stardom, drowned himself in alcohol as a sign of repent. True that he never cared for Amayra and his concern came into light only wen kulfi entered their lives. 

@disny you are right this show is dangerous to watch with kids and it will instigate them to use all illegitimate methods to get thier wishes fulfilled..

Nimmi is just an excuse. Some ppl who suddenly bcome rich become spoiled and drink alcohol alot. I see all his words as an act. It luks so fake. Never seen such a spineless man on any show.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sometimes i think he is doing all this in the fear of his father in law. If that person made his career, he can break him too. And all gone, he wud left on streets alone.

He don't have concern for anyone except himself. Whatever he wants in the moment, whatever he enjoys. Had he respected Kulfi's decision he wudn't come to her in guise. I have to say dis. Vikram and Mia may be bad but they r far better hosts to Kulfi in their home. At times i feel he is enjoying all the attention on him, the competition of ppl wanting to be with him.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ya there is IFarticle  .makers are going to spin off kulfi kumar