nezza18 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm disappointed that kalyani seems to have forgotten her mission to get Anu and Sarthak married. It infuriates me that Aparna herself got her married life back, but poor Anu is stuck with this shameless Atul. Anu deserves some happiness, like this jodi needs more screen time to develop!  Not to mention, when would this shameless oldies Atul and his his face the repercussion of their deeds.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agreed. But unlike anu, aparna wants to get married. Pahle toh anupriya needs to be convinced....but Atul should definitely take some steps towards retribution. Finally he is feeling guilty about his thoughts and actions. The way he treated anupriya is not excusable and the least he can do is work towards ensuring that she can a set free and help kalyani make anupriya realize that is ok to move on in life. Even that doesn't redeem him of his immoral and disgusting behaviour but atleast anupriya can live the rest of her life with a partner that will love and support her and value her unlike Atul and his good for nothing family.

nezza18 thumbnail

I do believe that Anu was ready to begin her life afresh with Sarthak.  When she was about to accept the bangles he had gotten her. I mean Anu is a fairly quiet person,  so it's her action that I do believe voice her acceptance of Sarthak. Whether it be meeting him,  seeking his help,  or just being more comfortable in his presence. I do think their marriage track should've happen that same time Sarthak and Kalyani saved Anu from Arthav's plan to get her married to the drunk goon. You know, shock, surprise, marriage sequence! Atul is just like his mother,  they always conveniently change to the situation, such chameleons. Like they're both selfish, cruel, narcissistic people.