~~Akshan Ki Anokhi Prem Kahani @250~~Congrats Team Guddan~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Forumwassissmiley31

Today Hamara pyaara show will cross another milestone bcz aaj hamare show ka 250th episode telecast hone wala hai guyssmiley40smiley41Congratulations to Whole Team of Guddan Tumse Na Ho Paayega for successfully completing 250 fabulous episodes todaysmiley40smiley41 smiley32smiley32Many more milestones to comesmiley20 BEST WISHES FOR ALL smiley27Keep Shining everyonesmiley16smiley10

In these 250 episodes, we have witnessed many ups & downs in this Anokhi prem kahani of Our Pyaare Akshansmiley14The journey that started on a bitter note with the cake smashing of Guddan on Akshat's face in his bday party has very beautifully crossed many levels in their Unique marital relationshipsmiley10smiley32

From Mutual dislike to slowly developing a strong Dil ki connection bcz of their common Dard ka rishta followed by developing mutual care bcz of their Farz ka rishta which further lead to mutual trust & respect with their Dosti ka rishta & finally entering their Pyaar ka rishta, Akshan has surely travelled a long journeysmiley27smiley42

At present, Akshan & their Pyaar are facing many obstacles in the name of past where both are fighting hard to be with e/o irrespective of the fights & manmutavs happened that scarred their hearts so brutallysmiley14 But Me, As an Akshan fangirlsmiley17 & as a Guddan show viewersmiley9 have full faith in Akshan's Beintehaa Pyaar for e/osmiley27smiley20 I am sure Akshan's Pyaar will raise above every single mushquilsmiley14smiley42 & one day Yeh Anokhi Prem Kahani poori ho hi jaayegismiley10smiley40

Just copy pasting few lines which I wrote for Our Akshan long beforesmiley27Loads of Pyaar to u Akshansmiley31

"Kitne bhi mushquilom ki toofan aaye humein todne.....

Kitne bhi mushquilom ki toofan aaye humein todne.....

Hum kabhi bhi na chodenge ek duje ka saath muh modke....

Q ki Hamari Lakeerein aur Taqdeerein hamesha se yehi kehti aayi hai apni zubaani.....

Mukkammil Hogi Hamari Yeh Anokhi Prem Kahani....."

Dil se Thank You WHOLE GUDDAN TEAM, whole cast & crew for working hard day & night so that we can enjoy such beautiful episodes on our TV screenssmiley31smiley32We acknowledge your hard worksmiley20smiley32 & WE LOVE YOU ALLsmiley27smiley31KEEP ROCKINGsmiley10 &  KEEP ACHIEVING MORE SUCCESSsmiley40

Happy 250 Guyssmiley40smiley41Congratulations to Us, The Viewers toosmiley40smiley41Keep Showering Your Immense Love & Support towards This Brilliant Team because they DESERVE Itsmiley27& Continue to Be a Part of This Anokha Journey of Akshansmiley31

Team Guddan Tumse Na Ho Paayega, give us more Beautiful Akshan Moments to cherish smiley42 I wish hope & pray ki aap sab yuhi tarakki karte rahesmiley31 aur humein khoob saari mesmerising episodes dethe rahein......smiley10smiley27

Lovesmiley9

Saranya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congrats team guddan🥳

And thanks for gifting us such beautiful journey of akshan ⭐️

riddy254 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post dear 

And Happy 250 episodes 🥳

Time for celebration 

And aaj hum humare medical language mein Akshan ke liye yhi kahenge, 

( Well that's my assumption or let me say my type of definition of LOVE which I learnt from them😊)

LOVE- It's a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of heart which weakens the thought process of brain.

It's just like a virus. It attacks a body suddenly and take control over mind and heart gradually with time .

The person whom we love becomes our oxygen becoz he or she becomes our reason to breathe. 

Their touch to Our body gives us shiver and happiness like morphine action in bladder it can neither be holded nor being supported. 

Their thoughts gives you a premature ventricular contractions 

And the only ailment to this dangerous disease is to live with the person whom you LOVE the most for FOREVER and enjoy each and every sorrows and happiness of life with them. 

Edited by riddy254 - 4 years ago
jmoyee200 thumbnail

Very lovely Post....

Congrats team guddan....

so happy..waiting.................more more...

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely post 🤗❤️

Congrats to the team 👍🏼👏

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lovely post🤗

Congratulations to whole team of GUDDAN👏👏 any more to come👍🏼

Celebration time for everyone of US🥳

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Congrats team🥳

Many more to come

MS05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congrats team guddan on reaching this milestone🥳🥳

Lovely post saranya 👏👏

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful post saranya buddy... 😊

Ya big Congrats guddan team .... for tonight 250 epi ,,,👏👍🏼

party time 🥳 n Dil maage more ...500 epi.

Edited by br200910 - 4 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddy254

Beautiful post dear 

And Happy 250 episodes 🥳

Time for celebration 

And aaj hum humare medical language mein Akshan ke liye yhi kahenge, 

( Well that's my assumption or let me say my type of definition of LOVE which I learnt from them😊)

LOVE- It's a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of heart which weakens the thought process of brain.

It's just like a virus. It attacks a body suddenly and take control over mind and heart gradually with time .

The person whom we love becomes our oxygen becoz he or she becomes our reason to breathe. 

Their touch to Our body gives us shiver and happiness like morphine action in bladder it can neither be holded nor being supported. 

Their thoughts gives you a premature ventricular contractions 

And the only ailment to this dangerous disease is to live with the person whom you LOVE the most for FOREVER and enjoy each and every sorrows and happiness of life with them. 

Thank u yaar🤗

Wah Riddy just loved the way of expressing ur thoughts abt Love wrt medical terms⭐️👏Dil le lo❤️🤗