Meenu again involves Mishti

savithp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Why is Meenu involving Mishti again in Kuku marriage break? I mean it is no fault of Mishti that Kuhu kundali is having mother name as someone else than Varsha! 

Why does Meenu want Mishti to announce this? I guess it is illogical for Mishti to think that Kunal loves kuhu with all the drama to break kuku marriage? But bigger question despite everything happening by Meenu why Mishti goes to Rajvansh house?

I guess any person with a brain will not go to place after what Meenu did to Mishti? Am i right to assume that Mishti is now doing errands for someone and so goes to Rajvansh house?😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: savithp

Why is Meenu involving Mishti again in Kuku marriage break? I mean it is no fault of Mishti that Kuhu kundali is having mother name as someone else than Varsha! 

Why does Meenu want Mishti to announce this? I guess it is illogical for Mishti to think that Kunal loves kuhu with all the drama to break kuku marriage? But bigger question despite everything happening by Meenu why Mishti goes to Rajvansh house?

I guess any person with a brain will not go to place after what Meenu did to Mishti? Am i right to assume that Mishti is now doing errands for someone and so goes to Rajvansh house?😭

ganesh pooja h,  she can't say ki main RV house ni jaungi.. Kuhu ki khushi k liye namesake ka torture seh ri hai

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

because she is in the process of becoming mahan sacrificial beti and future bahu of meenu

abhi toh makers ne sirf training suru kiya hai

aage aage dekhte raho

anyway now i will not make any post because i got one thing clear that this show is going to be worst show

just they have given beautiful 90 episodes

anyway u dont understand she is emotion but she is strong she doenst take shit but right now she is vulnerable u only think what she must be going through as she is adopted its natural to think like this 

no it doesnt mean she is sacrificing she is just emotionally vulnerable

this is best itv show with best fl who stand by herself and atleast story is consistent and her character

she never cry or does wrong or do thing on other saying she overthink alot but do things right atlast 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

because she is in the process of becoming mahan sacrificial beti and future bahu of meenu

abhi toh makers ne sirf training suru kiya hai

aage aage dekhte raho

anyway now i will not make any post because i got one thing clear that this show is going to be worst show

just they have given beautiful 90 episodes

anyway u dont understand she is emotion but she is strong she doenst take shit but right now she is vulnerable u only think what she must be going through as she is adopted its natural to think like this 

no it doesnt mean she is sacrificing she is just emotionally vulnerable

this is best itv show with best fl who stand by herself and atleast story is consistent and her character

she never cry or does wrong or do thing on other saying she overthink alot but do things right atlast 

uski emotional state ka faayda utha Ja raha hai. But last me she'll stand for what's right

She is the only one who has no one to talk to. Damn it.. 

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I really hope Mishti finds a way out of this situation. If she doesn't want to harm the maheshwaris then she has to find a way to keep their respect intact. 

savithp thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

uski emotional state ka faayda utha Ja raha hai. But last me she'll stand for what's right

She is the only one who has no one to talk to. Damn it.. 

Why Makers are involving Mishti, Kuhu has father so why he cannot go?

Also this Parul seemed so interested to tell Abir tge truth of Meenu, now she has not bothered to tell Abir, i guess all the time in the world is there now for Parul to tell Abir, why same does not happen? Makers ats not keeping story line taut.

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mishti didnt proposed abeer for kuhu sake as per meenu wish...now y meenu playing with mishti🤔....y she want kuhu mother name out from mishti?....she dont want kuhu as her DIL and is she trying to stop of kuhu marriage using mishti?and try to create hatred on mishti for abeer😡...but abeer trust mishti and her plan going to utter flop

Mng woke up scene btw mishti and kuhu is good and emotional.....one meenu playing with 4 lifes😡...not bothered about kunal anymore...but remaining 3 are suffering bcoz of her

savithp thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Mishti didnt proposed abeer for kuhu sake as per meenu wish...now y meenu playing with mishti🤔....y she want kuhu mother name out from mishti?....she dont want kuhu as her DIL and is she trying to stop of kuhu marriage using mishti?and try to create hatred on mishti for abeer😡...but abeer trust mishti and her plan going to utter flop

Mng woke up scene btw mishti and kuhu is good and emotional.....one meenu playing with 4 lifes😡...not bothered about kunal anymore...but remaining 3 are suffering bcoz of her

Meenu has only been playing with lives, started with Ketaki, then saw Parul being used, with changing of Rishta with Mishti and Kuhu, then with Naman entry and putting IT raid with entire Maheshwari khandaan, then with Abir, then with Kunal then with Kuhu. Why Nanu is not seeing this game? 

savithp thumbnail

Originally posted by: popeye

I really hope Mishti finds a way out of this situation. If she doesn't want to harm the maheshwaris then she has to find a way to keep their respect intact. 

Spot on. Respect and dignity is important in this rishta as well where Maheshwaris cannot be walked over all again

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: savithp

Meenu has only been playing with lives, started with Ketaki, then saw Parul being used, with changing of Rishta with Mishti and Kuhu, then with Naman entry and putting IT raid with entire Maheshwari khandaan, then with Abir, then with Kunal then with Kuhu. Why Nanu is not seeing this game? 

But nanu dont know all the plans of meena,he is thinking meenu is strict as she is concerned about family