Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Gunjan is the only right person there. The only sensible character. She also don't hate Amyra. Amyra needs to be scolded and be told as it is, it is even good for her, but no Lovely or even Mahinder wudnt allow her to do nor do it themselves.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Gunjan is crying for Kulfi...but who has noticed that Kulfi does not act like a small, innocent girl of her age.She shows no interest "her face expressions" when Gunjan and Mohindar are with her....

This girl is weird she acts as if she's the actress acting on the same level of Sikander(The actor) not as a child artist  who's acting as his daughter.

She's given that much big responsibility what she can do than acting the requirements of the character she is given..even i cried when she was made to act so elderly and talk big big words in a hospital scene..i felt bad for her that she had to go thru this at a young age..she's a good student

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

yes she doesnt show much interest and reciprocate the love with similar intensity as Mohinder and Gunjan

But i love her too much and am a great fan of her expressions....❤️

Me too. I relate to her alot.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I am so happy kulfi  kumar is not in top 10 . Viewer have rejected the  so call majboor father  sikka  who don't have courage to announce kulfi as her daughter in front of media  just to please amyra who called kulfi illegitimate child 

And also nobody is interested in seeing Murphy singh joker active . Sikka should shame upon himself that he didn't not send kulfi mother killer but instead he is doing joker activity

Yes this new track too failed..so tracks are being changed fastly

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Yeh kaliyugi story hai jo achaa aur true bolega aur galat ke khilaaf bolega  log use galat proove  karenge aur jo insaan   doosre insaan  ka blood suck  karenge  woh izzat aur loads of love paayenge 

Can't stress on how true ur words are! 👍🏼😭

I encounter these everywhere. 

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

In my POV this makes her look bad why a child is not reciprocating, but is only using her mind...

Kulfi loves her dad and has come to Mumbai to look for her dad, all her hopes were pinned on this man.  A crying or hurt child doesn’t care how much she/he is pacified by anyone when a child wants its mom or dad, such is the case with Kulfi.  She wants her dad and doesn’t want to be pacified by anyone else.  She is respectful to her uncle and aunt but to expect her to accept their love in lieu of her dad’s is just not possible for a child. 

Maybe an adult might be able to look at ulterior motives and think, “I have a deadbeat dad so  better make the best use of the situation and take advantage of my uncle’s and aunt’s love”. But Kulfi is an innocent child and cannot think of selfish strategy, all she wants and pines for is the love of her father.