Posted: 4 years ago

Why is Gunjan wrong when she's showing Amyrah the mirror??

Why is she wrong when she's showing Lovely her respective place??

why is she wrong when Gunjan is showing Lovely what type of mom she's??

Why Mohindar keeps stopping her whenever she's saying the truth when Sikandar will never interrupt his wrestler biwi???

Gunjan is a darling - both brothers are born duffers !!! They only bark where its not required and act like pussies where they are supposed to actually show their manhood 😡👎🏼

What she is doing is getting a big big smile on my face... high time someone has shown the guts to openly condemn these two monster duo and show them a mirror of where actually they both stand !!

Originally posted by mintisara

Gunjan is a darling - both brothers are born duffers !!! They only bark where its not required and act like pussies where they are supposed to actually show their manhood 😡👎🏼

What she is doing is getting a big big smile on my face... high time someone has shown the guts to openly condemn these two monster duo and show them a mirror of where actually they both stand !!

I agree completely with you, they have no respect for themselves as man, they don't even shy, they don't repent what they have been doing...both brothers are the same...Sikander is such a character one feels like slapping him...The way he keeps running and keeps screaming talking in Punjabi...I don't think if someone is Punjabi will keep shouting like an uneducated person....

I'm also liking Gunjan a lot for the first time, she's so right I'm waitingwhen she will make Amyrah (Sikander fake evil princess) realise that she's not daughter of Sikka but like his daughter.I don't want anyone to tell me that Amyrah is a kid etc she's older than me.

Gunjan is crying for Kulfi...but who has noticed that Kulfi does not act like a small, innocent girl of her age.She shows no interest "her face expressions" when Gunjan and Mohindar are with her....

This girl is weird she acts as if she's the actress acting on the same level of Sikander(The actor) not as a child artist  who's acting as his daughter.

yes she doesnt show much interest and reciprocate the love with similar intensity as Mohinder and Gunjan

But i love her too much and am a great fan of her expressions....❤️

Originally posted by mintisara

yes she doesnt show much interest and reciprocate the love with similar intensity as Mohinder and Gunjan

But i love her too much and am a great fan of her expressions....❤️

In my POV this makes her look bad why a child is not reciprocating, but is only using her mind...

I am so happy kulfi  kumar is not in top 10 . Viewer have rejected the  so call majboor father  sikka  who don't have courage to announce kulfi as her daughter in front of media  just to please amyra who called kulfi illegitimate child 

And also nobody is interested in seeing Murphy singh joker active . Sikka should shame upon himself that he didn't not send kulfi mother killer but instead he is doing joker activity

She is the only human in that family. She always does the right. Mahinder is spineless guy. He knew everything and still he always helped Lovely.  

Sikka is a jerk. He never respected Nimrat and now not respecting the relationship between him and Kulfi. Amyra has a mother.........what does Kulfi has? Even if he has to leave Amyra he should leave her and I think it is high time he should leave Amyra. Or else she will never learn. Gunjan bashing Amyra was nothing comparing to what she is doing. Neither her mother , nor Sikka ever punishes her, how will she learn anything? She should be surrendered to Gunjan for few years. That will be a nice thing for her.

Gunjan is right. I wish that someday that Amyra would know what a sinner her mom was.

Yeh kaliyugi story hai jo achaa aur true bolega aur galat ke khilaaf bolega  log use galat proove  karenge aur jo insaan   doosre insaan  ka blood suck  karenge  woh izzat aur loads of love paayenge