The diary of Malhar Rane

KalmaBeats thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hii guyz... after watching today's episode I strongly feel that CV's have entirely stalked the FF: Two hearts! I may be wrong...but the tracks might get similar, where Ketki might have had an infatuation for Malhar, the latter being only friends with her... Now what I'm getting to the point is that Kalyani may be beginning to get know her for good... later getting being betrayed by her antics..In short, just wanna say that like in that FF, Ketki would bring differences between our Kalma...leading to misunderstandings btwn the couple, where Malhar would not pay much attention to Kalyani, instead spending more time with Ketki, Kalyani feeling ignored and cheated, leading to jealousy track for her... further leading to Malhar's apology and love confession to her after Kalyani's confrontation, maybe! 

What's say guys?? I apologize if anyone feels offended. This is my personal view about today's episode... anyone can contradict my opinion

Thank you

Edited by thr_830 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kalyani is a modern girl , Open minded hai , pehle hi jealous nhi hogi  She will felt left out , kyunki malhar ka 100% attention hua karta tha uspe ! Tab jake jealous hogi , then love realize karegi. She loves and trust him . And Malhar ki dil mein sirf kalyani hi kalyani hai .par unke nok jhok malhar ka dantna , kalyani ko outward praise na karna bacchi samjhana might misled Ketki.And we cant ignore that sam and As will b there to create diff bt Kalma. Pallavi vi join kar sakti hai... Kalma mein atul ko lekar difference of opinion hoga and  ketki shayed uska faida uthaye ....agar woh 10 din k liye ayi hai toh ! Terrorist track se uska link agar hai toh she will exploit her friendship .It will bring some change in kalyani .She will finally realize that she loves Malhar, Her question on Pyar kaise hota hai will b answered. Ab uske bad woh kya karegi...woh waqt hi batayega... and yes cvs stalk our forum .I myself had written a story where Malhar writes diary.And...sab ne kafi is third angle ko lekar discuss ki hai...so ff padke cvs idea banate hai yeh hona impossible nhi hai

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago
KalmaBeats thumbnail
Yes I agree on ur opinion about Malhar being not so attentive towards her, and Kalyani thinking about Malhar being objectifying her being childish/immature and non-appreciative to her. What I'm getting through this track is that , as per the Pinkvilla article, Ketki would be developing infatuation towards Malhar , and on the other hand Kalyani supporting her father over Malhar on that terrorist conspiracy (as Kalyani might not be knowing Malhar-Atul's plan, leading to differences between the two and misunderstandings for two different things). I also think that CV's wanna show us that Ketki is the actual mastermind behind the terrorist attacks of 15th aug, but the actual scenario according to me is that Ketki might overhear Vaman and his plans (Ketki might be staying at Malhar's side, and getting to know about Vaman being the lead terrorist), later Vaman-Ketki joining hands to hurt Kalyani... leading to Malhar's confession on the same day, probably.Edited by thr_830 - 4 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Vaman agar terrorist hua toh it will b very bad  But i think ketki terrorist ho sakti hai.She will come to Malhar house for this purpose .But the entire ketki episode is diagusting .Kalyani aur malhar ka vaise hi screen space kam hota hai ....i mean akele mein kam waqt bitate hai...upar se yeh ketki ...jhelna dushwar ho raha hai.

KalmaBeats thumbnail
Aaj ka episode dekhne ke baad mujhe aisa lagta hai ki atharv ki baat ko anupriya shayad thoda seriously le legi...I mean to say that atharv ka ketki kko dusri aai bulana.. and kalyani ka ketki ke haathaon se mehndi bigadna ,aur sampada ki badduah...ye sab dekh anupriya jaroor ketki ko lekar tension mai hogi... dusri taraf shayad AnuSar mai iss baat ko lekar behas bi hi sakti hai ... Anupriya Ketki ko lekar Malhar ko kuch bol de aur ssarthak ko shayad accha na lage... I just hope ye sab hume dekhna ko na mile...but I strongly feel that Ketki ka track 15 august ke baad bhi chalega...woh shayad kuch time baad hi pakdi jyegi...sirf 15 din ka track nahi ho skta...keshav ka track b 1 mahina chala I think Kalyani Anupriya ke confrontation ko seriously nahi legi phle...but baad mai dono milkar ketki ki band bajayenge...I just wanna see that ye sb drama solve hone ke baad Kalyani Malhar ko thoda tashan dikhaye...Aaj jis tarah se Malhar ketki par focus krra tha (as in precap) I definitely feel woh Kalyani ki warning ko lekar uspe bhadkega..he will trust ketki over her and ketki Malhar-Atul ko bhidaigi...Iss baar Kalyani ko strong headed rehna padega..aur apni self respect ke liye ladna hoga...i don't want Kalyani to forget all this and move on so early... just don't want her to forgive Malhar so easily! Phle ki baat alag thi kyunki woh Malhar ka dard samjti thi aur unka rishta utna strong nahi tha...lekin iss baar apni patni ko nazarandaz karne ki keemat use chukani hogi... thoda bhav khana chahiye Kalyani ko! Malhar ko b finally samaj aana chahiye ki Kalyani b usko lekar possessive hai aur use seriously leti hai!