Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: gemini54

Painful as it may be, a significant emotional event can be the catalyst for choosing a direction that serves us - and those around us - more effectively. Look for the learning.
Louie May Alcott

Today this was the quote which came to my mind. Prerna, Anurag and Bajaj are really now in a crossroad of their life. Anurag shattered by the betrayal wows to win her back and defeat Bajaj.

Prerna saddened by the loss of her Love roars like a lioness when her love and lover are mocked by Bajaj and we see today a different side of her one who is bold wants to take risks and accept challenges 

And Bajaj I saw today a gamut of new emotions in him he had the slightest regret when he saw Prerna in tears, wanted to stake his claim as her husband in front of her lover and lastly a playfulness when he challenged Prerna and was that pride when he saw her rise upto the challenge?

Painful events shape us more than happy ones as it teaches us lessons that we will never forget and help us grow in directions that we do not know we could travel.

In this crossroad I think Prerna is the catalyst for Anurag to turn from a mere lover boy to a Man , Bajaj to turn from an embittered man to a man with empathy and for Prerna herself to travel from being a lovestruck girl to a woman with an identity.

I maybe imagining all of this but I am an eternal optimist like to see the sunlight thru the clouds

Bang on!! Everything in life happen for a reason... This phase will change all 3 of them individually.. 

Komo came and went, both AP stayed the same.. but this phase will def shape us and make a better version out of themselves.. 

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

New thread 👏

Super cool girl.. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0mvBBjgOjl/

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations on our new thread. Wishing that Eri will give us more reasons to finish this AT faster.

Btw, Nailah....Caption 👌. Whenever i read it, i can feel Eri's voice in her Swiss segment (with Surbhi) echoing. The way she expressed it was like a reaffirmation of the quote and practising it in her life.