Malhar should address everyone based on relation with Kalyani

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I hope Malhar will start addressing everyone based on their relationship with Kalyani it really weird to hear when he calls Atul as Mama instead of Baba. Fits perfectly if he is South IndianšŸ˜œ

Edited by sneha_17 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ya especially when he calls sampada's parents aai and baaba and not atul. Not that he deserves much respect because honestly his character thus far comes across as a weak man who twists his own morals as he pleases. Couldn't stand up to his mom, left his wife because she was uneducated and married a more educated/sophisticated female and wanted his daughter to be an achiever but has no remorse for what he did to an innocent lady and is creating hurdles in her finding her companion and fulfilling her dreams now that she is going to college and becoming independent. Him, aaosaheb, pallavi, aparna are all useless!  But just because of his relationship to kalyani malhar should call him baba.

sneha_17 thumbnail

Itā€™s not Atul I just gave as example. I donā€™t want him to be associated with Sampada thatā€™s all.

Ya I agree. I got carried away talking about atul's character! :D

But if he's still giving the acknowledgement to relationships from his ex wife, he should also acknowledge his current wife's family. It'll mean a lot to kalyani. Yesterday she was so happy to see her dad accept malhar and apologize to him. 

sneha_17 thumbnail

For me THR is about Kalyani. Sweet little 18 year old whose life has so many responsibilities.

When I was 18 only thing I do to get up attend college, fun and study.

Edited by sneha_17 - 4 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

True... 

It is really weird to hear him call Sampada's parents as Aai & Baba... 

Like... What??? 

It's high time Maai becomes Aai ā¤ļø   and Atul can go to hell for all I care.... 

Kalyani Biwi hai ya Cousin?? 

šŸ˜³