DOES ANYONE NOTICE RISHABH'S REACTION IN THE PROMO?

aisha_aashi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hi everyone I am posting in same day...but what to do I cant be silent after watching new promo again, before when I seen the promo I was looking at PREERAN only, but just now again I watched and suddenly I have seen Rishabh when the promo started he was standing like normally even with little smile, but the moment Karan enters he was looking so shocked and angry😲😲....does that mean he is ok if Preeta marry to Prithvi  his love wibes are not coming out 😔but with Karan he is showing so shock and such kind of rection....what the hell....WHY??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_aashi

hi everyone I am posting in same day...but what to do I cant be silent after watching new promo again, before when I seen the promo I was looking at PREERAN only, but just now again I watched and suddenly I have seen Rishabh when the promo started he was standing like normally even with little smile, but the moment Karan enters he was looking so shocked and angry😲😲....does that mean he is ok if Preeta marry to Prithvi  his love wibes are not coming out 😔but with Karan he is showing so shock and such kind of rection....what the hell....WHY??

I wrote about Rishabh's possessiveness just right now in another post! Yes, he is quite ok with Prithvi but not Karan. For him Karan and Preeta as a pair is a big NO. But I can understand his feelings. I guess it's easier to accept when your love is married to a stranger. It's more painful to see your love married to your relative or a close friend. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _Runa_

I wrote about Rishabh's possessiveness just right now in another post! Yes, he is quite ok with Prithvi but not Karan. For him Karan and Preeta as a pair is a big NO. But I can understand his feelings. I guess it's easier to accept when your love is married to a stranger. It's more painful to see your love married to your relative or a close friend. 

I also think it makes sense. he doesn't know prithvi or care for him, but seeing the girl he loves with his beloved brother would be something he would have never imagined or could have. It makes sense for him to be taken aback at the idea of preeta with his own brother. In fact a lot of empasis was shown on rishabh's shock to hearing karan claim right over preeta. Seems like rishabh's reaction to preeta being karan's wife may be of great importance in the coming track. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
aisha_aashi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I also think it makes sense. he doesn't know prithvi or care for him, but seeing the girl he loves with his beloved brother would be something he would have never imagined or could have. It makes sense for him to be taken aback at the idea of preeta with his own brother. In fact a lot of empasis was shown on rishabh's shock to hearing karan claim right over preeta. Seems like rishabh's reaction to preeta being karan's wife may be of great importance in the coming track. 

Yeah but thats not right this comes as selfishness...he can see a person he claims to be with wrong person but not with his brother who he know is correct in every which way...thats why I am not impress with Rishabh's character.👎🏼

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know what Rishabh's equation is like with Preeta but I guess you can also look at it this way: Karan had the guts to declare his love (if it is true) for Preeta and to break off her marriage. He's not that "mahaan" that he will let the woman he loves be married off to another person - especially someone who he knows is not a good man. Rishabh on the other hand, has kept mum about his feelings and was attending Preeta's wedding with a smile on his face.

It's two different perceptions and approaches to what they believe they hold rights to when it comes to love. Should you exhibit your right at a public forum and go so far as to break her marriage, knowing that she will be miserable in the long run? Or should you accept her decision and take part in her happiness regardless of what the outcome may be?

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

First of all don't take the expressions in the promo too seriously, there have been similar 'expressions' in previous promos as well. They have been big duds.

However, coming to the point of Rishabh being shocked regarding Karan-Preeta is probably the most obvious thing about this show, Karan is Rishabh's BROTHER, being in love with the same person that your brother is in love with is AWKWARD and ODD and WEIRD. The idea that your BROTHER is about to marry the love of your life is even more disturbing, plus he always assumed that Karan would actually never fall for a girl like Preeta anyway! 

Although, Rishabh is not particularly fond of Prithvi either, but Rishabh has accepted Prithvi since the very beginning. It is actually very consistent with his character. One of the many reasons why Rishabh did not confess to Preeta about his feelings is because for one he understood that Preeta did not feel the same way, the other being he did not want to loose her as his friend and thirdly but most importantly she was 'ENGAGED' to Prithvi.

I guess a lot of you don't actually remember this but there were one or two episodes last year before Ganesh Chaturthi Mahaepisode when Karan-Monisha track was ongoing where Preeta for a very brief period of time was NOT engaged with Prithvi, because Sarla had broken the engagement because she thought Prithvi had instigated her against the Luthra's. During that period there was an actual scene where Rishabh actually contemplates DIRECTLY confessing his love for Preeta. But he obviously chickens out. 

So unlike Karan, both Rishabh as well as Preeta took their respective engagements more seriously.