Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: scorpion77

My pleasure🤗. A good work like this deserves so much appreciation❤️. Sticky notes to go all the way😘

☺️ You're really sweet, thanks a lot!! ❤️ I'd given up writing in the middle with work and school keeping me quite busy, but getting back to it and receiving such a compliment is truly a blessing and an encouragement! 🤗

basket_101 thumbnail

Thaank you!! Glad you enjoyed it!! (:

basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sehrish-Arayna

‘Main tera hayree Jabra fan hogaya’

Ahhhh ! I am deeming this exquisite writing as 'Kitkat' when the real track is seasoned with acridity❤️

Awwwh 😆 That's the cutest compliment I've ever received! Thaank youu 🤗

I'm humbled by the title you've bestowed upon this work 😳
Thankfully the real track seems to be picking up and going back to what we truly enjoyed in the show to begin with, so fingers crossed!!

basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: haribol79

This was beautifully penned...keep writing more..you are good

Awwh thank you so much!! I'm really glad that you enjoyed reading this OS!

I have another one that I'm currently working on, so I should definitely have something up by early next week at the least (:

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hinal babe! 

How are you? Long time. Yeah, we did PMs. Thanks for the links. 

Now the OS. It's beautiful, simple and realistic. This is how the modern couples are. I am so amazed that both took the mature route, both understanding the limits, annoyance at the whole situation. It makes such simple gestures that root for them to be together, to be in love. 

I don't watch this show. So whatever I have commented is from this story's POV. 

Thanks once again :)

Love,

Mayu

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yaar, you write such cute stuff! I'm a complete fan! Absolutely adored this one!

I can totally see their relationship being this way someday. They both have hectic jobs so it's a given. But the understanding between them is also so nice! 

Completely awesome! Such love! <3

basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mayu-

Hinal babe! Hellooo, we meet again on a post 🤗

How are you? Long time. Yeah, we did PMs. Thanks for the links.  I'm doing well as usual, hope you are as well! :) The pleasure is all mine!

Now the OS. It's beautiful, simple and realistic. This is how the modern couples are. I am so amazed that both took the mature route, both understanding the limits, annoyance at the whole situation. It makes such simple gestures that root for them to be together, to be in love. 

Thank you soo much!! To be honest, the overall concept showed just that - two people from different professions struggling to find time for each other. But that was the beauty of it, that it mirrors true relationships. It's rare that modern couples don't deal with this at least at some point in their relationship. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I don't watch this show. So whatever I have commented is from this story's POV. 

That actually makes this more special, plus ignorance is actually bliss (you do not want to know how crappy it had become in the middle 😆)

Thanks once again :) You're always welcome <3

Love,

Mayu

Thank you so much girl! Your support is always so encouraging <3

Love,

Hinal

basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Yaar, you write such cute stuff! I'm a complete fan! Absolutely adored this one!

I can totally see their relationship being this way someday. They both have hectic jobs so it's a given. But the understanding between them is also so nice! 

Completely awesome! Such love! <3

Awwh thank you so much hehe. It's all these little things that I personally love in a relationship, and so I thought it'd be the best way for me to write about RoNakshi.

Realllly glad to receive such a compliment! I'm happy to know that you enjoyed this one :D

Thank you once again 🤗

basket_101 thumbnail

Thank you so much! :)

basket_101 thumbnail

Thaank you!! (: