Shaira should do PhD

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Idea is a bit too farfetched as they are stressing on Noor losing her fiance and mother, in upcoming future they will make sure she has both Azaan as husband and Shaira as her mother

The thing which pulls me towards Shaira is the fact that she lives what she has studied in University, she has done Masters in Islamic Studies, she can prepare for UGC NET and get JRF for PhD 🙁🙁🙁🙁 Please 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I wish that shyra  should PhD but cvs never show this  because  female lead has only one job to  get only marry and take care only of her sasural

kkr7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shayra is well educated and that's clearly visible in her nature. I want her to do something worthy.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I wish that shyra  should PhD but cvs never show this  because  female lead has only one job to  get only marry and take care only of her sasural

Azaan is very open minded, I am sure he will support Shaira ❤️❤️ Not every TV show has to be the same. They can add drama in this, I don't mind it but I want Shaira to be Doctor Shaira 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkr7

Shayra is well educated and that's clearly visible in her nature. I want her to do something worthy.

Hai na? Her way of talking and the way she carries herself is just so elegant. I want to see her have a normal professional and personal life 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
jmoyee200 thumbnail

ya good but cvs .not..want

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Great idea but considering the direction Bahu Begum is taking, can we hope for such a unique turn of events?

I will be happy if they continue to show Shayra as they did in the first episode.  Her quiet strength and the maturity of her relationship with Azaan was a welcome change...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Great idea but considering the direction Bahu Begum is taking, can we hope for such a unique turn of events?

I will be happy if they continue to show Shayra as they did in the first episode.  Her quiet strength and the maturity of her relationship with Azaan was a welcome change...

What will they show? They can show shaira studying for UGC NET and Noor trying to sabotage everything for her.

There's a new promo, will post it on main forum

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

What will they show? They can show shaira studying for UGC NET and Noor trying to sabotage everything for her.

There's a new promo, will post it on main forum

As a friend mentioned, they are making the show for the masses so typical TRP tropes will be shown.  The story I can not predict and have had my hopes dashed before.  Though, Noor sabotaging Shayra's study is a good idea...

I will wait for the promo. 😊

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

As a friend mentioned, they are making the show for the masses so typical TRP tropes will be shown.  The story I can not predict and have had my hopes dashed before.  Though, Noor sabotaging Shayra's study is a good idea...

I will wait for the promo. 😊

Diya aur Bati Hum had a similar plot and that show ruled TRP charts every week. I don't think there should be a problem with Shaira's PhD