Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Sara ke har hafte, "oh look how humble she, she smiles at her fans", "see is so down to heart, as she does namaste to the media'' and blah blah blah.

GumGum thumbnail

Why did they delete your Kangu should go to LA topic?

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Sara ke har hafte, "oh look how humble she, she smiles at her fans", "see is so down to heart, as she does namaste to the media'' and blah blah blah.

Jaanu ke bhi toh hai. Bhikari ko bhik dete hue videos uske baad articles. Worst thing is woh bhikari, bhikari kam aur charsi zyada lagta/i hai.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't like her either. I find her mediocre in terms of looks as well as acting.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hantel

Jaanu ke bhi toh hai. Bhikari ko bhik dete hue videos uske baad articles. Worst thing is woh bhikari, bhikari kam aur charsi zyada lagta/i hai.

yup Janu ke mujhe abhi tak recommendations nahi aye hai insta mai, but I get it. Same with Ananya. Although uska toh kuch alag hi, woh BW mai thik gayi toh, usse toh Madhuri jitni hype karegi uska PR LOL.

nepo kids ki PR is annoying with the forced trying to make them relatable. array bhai amir ke bacche ho kaise relatable hoge tum log, jab outsiders relatable nahi ho pate tum log kaise hoge. Sab kl thori na Sallu ki good Indian son wala image readymade milega.

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Great Figure, pretty face, charming personality, Good dancer and a decent actress. 

GumGum thumbnail

She gives off the malleable vibes to Indian males, that's all. Chutki mein ho, chutki mein charandaasi.

Edited by hantel - 4 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Poor man's Danyreys Targaryen.

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

'Coz unlike other star kids, she actually deserves and has attractive personality. 

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Can I just ask one question?

What is wrong with some of the forum members?

What pleasure do they get in pulling, criticizing and bashing some actors here?