Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinah

God, they hate each other!

Why? They look good together.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Dit means tolerating Kangana( intolerant)  is the peakest level of tolerance.

Edited by SriRani - 4 years ago
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

it is very nice and kind of him to tolerate that piece of DASH

well said H

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Why? They look good together.

during the promotion of ZNMD, they behaved like they hate each other. Actually, more her hating him. Always thought something happened because Kat looked genuinely pissed off by him. Oh, see on the couch with Koel with them and another interview where HR made fun of Kat's age and she got super mad!

during the promotion of ZNMD, they behaved like they hate each other. Actually, more her hating him. Always thought something happened because Kat looked genuinely pissed off by him. Oh, see on the couch with Koel with them and another interview where HR made fun of Kat's age and she got super mad!

Bad news for you. Hrithik and Katrina are so close to each other that they can actually pull each other's leg and get away with it. Watch their Bang Bang videos. Even during Bharat promos, she said how she was talking to Hrithik the other day and so on ðŸ¤£ 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

God, they hate each other!

I don't think they hate each other. Both are sarcastic and have dry humor. So, it comes across rude to others. There are many other videos where they are having fun.

If they hated each other during ZNMD, wouldn't have done Bang Bang then.

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I have never watched a HR-Kat interview so don't know how they really are but didn't she visit him in the hospital when he had the brain surgery. I think she was one of the few bollywood people who visited him in the hospital. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

What does that mean?

Which letter is he supporting?

Left one with 49 signatures or Right one with 62 signatures? ðŸ¤£

Surely this tolerance/intolerance has become a joke. 

Self marketing n self promotions ,he meant stop dis on Twitter n go to my super 30 n make it atbb lol 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hasini009

Hrithik babu,  aap chup rahe toh hi achha hoga. tolerance-intolerance jaise seasonal outrage mein ungli daalna aapke mental & professional life ke liye hanikarak hai

super 30 success hone ki party karo, enjoy the moment

He is not content n happy with success n want more , seems expectations n reality not matching , matching 😂

jaanmeri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

On the contrary, after watching their interviews, I find that they like each other (may be just as friends). They constantly teased and pulled each other’s leg in almost all interviews. I found it cute when in many interviews, he called her ‘Kattu’ or ‘Kat’ endearingly.