Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hotchic2

That's why I say him and Kat should date. 

Ship ship ship! They look so good together ❤️ BUT honestly, friend zoned pairs don't always have good sexual chemistry 😭

jaanmeri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

My favorite off-screen performance of these two 

Image Image Image Image

Mistyy thumbnail

I love this guy on screen but off screen , he is the biggest snooze. I agree he and Katrina would make a perfect pair, they are both socially awkward and boring as heck with their philosophies 😐

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hritik aur Kat ki yaad dila dee...toh ye suno..I just need an excuse to post this....watch and enjoy the gorgeousness...

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kara_R

Ship ship ship! They look so good together ❤️ BUT honestly, friend zoned pairs don't always have good sexual chemistry 😭

IMO there was def some sexual tension between them especially during Bang Bang interviews. There are 3-4 interviews, where Hrithik would continuously pat her thighs by any chance and Katto would blush profusely if anyone mentioned how good they look with eachother.

These interviews give me some kinda hope☺️. They need to do one more movie together as both are baggage free atm. If yet, they decide to remain friends, I'll happily quit shipping them.💔

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She even gifted him one of Sallu's paintings. LOL 

I think they are both very mellow ppl and have a dry sense of humor.