Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Unke chehre nahi jhele jaa rahe hain isiliye toh binge watch karungi .. unko fast forward kar dungi.. yahi mera master plan hai which KuKuMee are unaware of..😎

Unke paas kuch naya kehne ko bhi toh nahi hai.. same tumhari wajah se Mishti....., Mishti ki wajah se mera bhai......., Mishri humare Abir ko ........ All there talks starts with these statements only these days..

🀣

I echo abir's words...Mishti kya koi daily soap hi lead hai...itna drama

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Thank you meen for the update.

So the mandap jalao plan is actually happening.What a great plan i must say...πŸ‘Like the email plan, this one also sounding pathetic.This evil Maa-beta can do such ridiculous things but can't talk to Abir directly.Instead of burning mandap and putting everyone's lives in danger,as a mother BB can declare her wish that she is against of  both KUKU N MISHBIR's marriage.Kunal can directly support his mom.

I am the odd one here who is searching for  a logic out of everything. I should know this is ITV and any thing can happen here.

Precap is equally disturbing. So Abir didn't get the note which Mishti had put in his shirt pocket. Instead of Abir,BB reached the location.

Jayu πŸ€—.. after watching ITV , have learnt not to find logic in anything .. if you do , you will be banging your head against the wall everyday πŸ˜† Precap is giving me mixed feelings πŸ€”

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Lol, why would I be offended.. written updates hain na.. ab kuch interesting hoga toh mobile kaun sa door hai...😎

But I already do feel like watching Mishti's phone convo with Abir today in the starting πŸ˜’

πŸ€—.. true WU hain, but you are able to appreciate their nuanced performances better when you watch ( minus all the trio scenes ) .. watch the phone convo , it’s nice .. btw the episode  was good .. 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Unke chehre nahi jhele jaa rahe hain isiliye toh binge watch karungi .. unko fast forward kar dungi.. yahi mera master plan hai which KuKuMee are unaware of..😎

Unke paas kuch naya kehne ko bhi toh nahi hai.. same tumhari wajah se Mishti....., Mishti ki wajah se mera bhai......., Mishri humare Abir ko ........ All there talks starts with these statements only these days..

Bingo .. All roads lead to  Mishti!! 

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kaafi high peak pe chal raha hai drama.πŸ˜†.. Dekhte hain kya result nikalta in mission mode mein ki hui planning aur plotting ka.. phir aaram se dekhungi..

Web series jaldi khatam ho jaate hain and same with Korean shows.. aaram se tension free hoke dekho 16 -20 episodes mein kahani rafa dafa kar dete hain.. πŸ˜†

Hii.. same here even i am thinking of watchig the show after a week.. fast forward kero nd mishbir ko dekho.. 

Nd heyy even i watch korean dramas.. soo damn true abt them.. 2-3 days me pura drama over.. πŸ˜ƒ

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abir ko Mishti vali vikari huyi hai kya? Dumbo kyu ban gaya. Waise Mishti bari brave nilkli. Sabash Mishti.

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Hii.. same here even i am thinking of watchig the show after a week.. fast forward kero nd mishbir ko dekho.. 

Nd heyy even i watch korean dramas.. soo damn true abt them.. 2-3 days me pura drama over.. πŸ˜ƒ

Uss din ka besabri se intezaar hai jab MeeKu ke raaz khulenge..I am sure uss din unke chehre hum logon ko MishBir se bhi zyada ache lagenge..🀣

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Sorry for late reply

Totally agree !

And I will definitely remember your advice. Time gives all answers on its own 

there is nothing called true love or soulmates..true love is loving yourself and being kind,honest and loyal to yourself and others. I am living with circle of woman who boast about their husband in open discussion and give fake appreciation which I could never do with mine as I know who he really is ( both positive or negative) . They will talk like I am the luckiest person in the world.but my partner and myself know about each other well than others. 

In TV they show woman going after loveless husband and making him realise how worthy she and her love is .😑

It irritates me. Come on he is a grown up man, he is not that stupid to not understand what's running in your head and heart.men are selfish. They will show their true Color one day or other. We woman shouldn't tell everything to them. Again their criminal mind will start knocking their negative thinking.

And they show as it love is everything in life. Well love alone cannot help you survive in the world. Though I have learned many things in bitter way still dependant on husband and helpless.

I have seen many woman advising others to come out of marriage ..it's not that easy. We may get financial security but this world is no more a safe place for woman..sexual predators roaming everywhere.

Please choose your life partner wisely  and do listen to your parents who will be the only people on earth to shower unconditional love on you.i f possible avoid phone conversation with fiance before marriage.

I wish I got this maturity before marriage!

God bless you ladies!

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

To come out of a marriage requires a woman to be strong and not think what society or family thinks. I have seen woman make too many excuses of how they can't survive alone (or because they have a kid)  in this world and I am calling BS.

If you don't care for your own self respect and don't have confidence in yourself then you are responsible for that. Where there is a will there is a way. It is a matter of how much your own happiness matters to you.

I have seen single mothers and how over time how strong they become. Life teaches you lessons and teaches you how to survive in this fake world we live in. I've seen a woman who wanted to end her life due to an unhappy marriage now gathering the strength to raise her daughter on her own. In laws never accepted their grand daughter and father forgot about his own child. Today she herself is raising a strong daughter that aspires to go to med school and take care of her mother who went through so much struggle to give her a peaceful home environment so that she could flourish, get raised, and focus on her education.

It's unfortunate that many girls like Kuhu exist in real life.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago