Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanchal15 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: meen123

Aanch, i cant get rid of that person unfortunately..😆

i just hope my future partner isn't like him*sighs* but we are surrounded by such men and women(Meenu)

oh ! Please tension mat lo ..  I know there are  people who  are like  Meenu and Munna , but they help us to appreciate the goodness of others around us and I am very sure you will get a wonderful life partner .. 🤗

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

If abir and mishti have mu and fight in future ,or if there is change in character of abir,i will quit..

Gatiya mother and gatiya brother...

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

If abir and mishti have mu and fight in future ,or if there is change in character of abir,i will quit..

Gatiya mother and gatiya brother...

ghatiya people. In their own way they are trying to protect Abir and I get it.. But them not being upfront and using people makes them ghatiya

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

oh ! Please tension mat lo ..  I know there are  people who  are like  Meenu and Munna , but they help us to appreciate the goodness of others around us and I am very sure you will get a wonderful life partner .. 🤗

thank you aanch.. I try not to you know get my feathers ruffled bcz of Kunal but tgat whole sequence with kuhu. He asked her join to his mission, she didn't. What's with the vouchers?  Does he forget she is from a rich family too. It rubbed me the wrong way. 

Why did she take those from him?  Mai muh pe maar k aati

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Aanch, i cant get rid of that person unfortunately..😆

i just hope my future partner isn't like him*sighs* but we are surrounded by such men and women(Meenu)

thanks for the update. Well I don't know your background story,but still for all  unmarried forum members, always be open to everything. Men are the most vulnerable thing on earth and subject to change according to their situations,character and outer force influencing them.

This media is turning woman emotionally weak which will not work in practical life. 

Dear women,

Irrespective of your parents supporting or vice versa post marriage,always think practical or to be precise,be pra tical and less emotional.love should not turn off our brain from thinking. Initial year of the marriage will be sweet,but after kids,everybody real face can be seen.

Be strong and love yourself girls.

Aanchal15 thumbnail

thank you aanch.. I try not to you know get my feathers ruffled bcz of Kunal but tgat whole sequence with kuhu. He asked her join to his mission, she didn't. What's with the vouchers?  Does he forget she is from a rich family too. It rubbed me the wrong way. 

Why did she take those from him?  Mai muh pe maar k aati

meen , you would do that because you have a good heart . .. Kuhu is not only selfish but is materialistic, jealous and wounded ( because Mish showed her the mirror and also her resolve to not let Abir go ) ... that is why I appreciate what the makers are trying to show .. that there are such people as Mishbir ❤️and  KuKuMee🤢..  we are just getting wiser after seeing such people around  .😊

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bade papa ki laadli bigad gayi...😎❤️😳

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Bade papa ki laadli bigad gayi...😎❤️😳

🤣🤣 sach hai

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

meen , you would do that because you have a good heart . .. Kuhu is not only selfish but is materialistic, jealous and wounded ( because Mish showed her the mirror and also her resolve to not let Abir go ) ... that is why I appreciate what the makers are trying to show .. that there are such people as Mishbir ❤️and  KuKuMee🤢..  we are just getting wiser after seeing such people around  .😊

Kunal is digusting,period. Kuhu apni self respect dekh leti....kya hai aisa usme..................

i appreciate that too..

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you meen for the update.

So the mandap jalao plan is actually happening.What a great plan i must say...👏Like the email plan, this one also sounding pathetic.This evil Maa-beta can do such ridiculous things but can't talk to Abir directly.Instead of burning mandap and putting everyone's lives in danger,as a mother BB can declare her wish that she is against of  both KUKU N MISHBIR's marriage.Kunal can directly support his mom.

I am the odd one here who is searching for  a logic out of everything. I should know this is ITV and any thing can happen here.

Precap is equally disturbing. So Abir didn't get the note which Mishti had put in his shirt pocket. Instead of Abir,BB reached the location.