Vishal is coming across as a nasty individual coz of the show

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I liked the actor bt this show is making him out to be someone who is very aggressive and arrogant. He comes across as a total woman beater type of guy.

He is uncomfortable to watch. 

But if u listen to him properly he is very direct. Its the judges when they try to make him and his ex to be close that he comes across as aggressive.

Also his ex looks like she is waiting for one moment for him to reconsider and get back together and she will be happy. And i think he knows this anx he gets even more direct.

Dnt know if i am making sense. Bt really vishal as an actor should be careful as to How he comes across he is coming across as to aggressive. He needs to tone it down

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishdrmzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am following vishal since begusarai day..

I have seen his all off screen segments wd his costar.. he is not at all aggressive person nor does he has anger issues. Infact he is a prankster and very jolly person .. i think its all scripted he is being told to behave in such a way

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vishdrmzzz

I have seen his all off screen segments wd his costar.. he is not at all aggressive person nor does he has anger issues. Infact he is a prankster and very jolly person .. i think its all scripted he is being told to behave in such a way

i also watched a few segments and should follow him after begusarai bt then stopped and also think the same as u.

The sort of looks that he is getting from the judges and contestents i hope that whatever money he is getting is worth lowering himself like this 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

U r pretty spot on. I hope someone of his frinds, family warns him. I liked Tevar but his actor! And i hate Sikander but his actor ironically is well behaved offscreen! He is so talented y to waste his time on her fight. 

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vishdrmzzz

Thanks for informing. That is what i assumed of him. I was surprised seeing his behavior on NB. Nice to know that he is sweet like Tevar in general. 

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
Fats_06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have never watched Madhurima or Vishal's shows before so I am saying this from a neutral perspective. Whilst the two of them may have a few issues, I think the makers are adding some extra drama to it. That way it brings some masala content. A reason why this ex concept was probably introduced was because of arguments. This is because the typical lovey dovey scenes between actual couples tends to get repeititve. Also I think some of Vishal's outbursts are a result of the judges. An example of this was when Raveena told the two of them to hug. The judges should just give them some space tbh. 

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't know, what they are doing is drama or reality but it's really entertaining😆 I don't think Vishal is nasty, but yes his temper is very bad. Jab baat uske according nahi hota tho he does throw tantrum. Saw him in BCL4. He walkout because captain didn't let him do opening😆 but he did come back respecting the game or show. he does look really genuine to me(if he is not doing this for show) because he is here with his ex with whom he is still in love with(he is here for fame, which is fair acc to me, he is not famous actor, he need fame to go up and NB can give him that boost, maybe that's why even after feeling uncomfortable he is here) Madhurima wants friendship if not that at least normal conversation with him when ever they meet. But vishal wants either all or nothing from it, maybe that's why this reactions as everyone is trying to push them together. Drama or reality their relationship and their expectations from each other is very interesting, Their is still feelings and passion for each other. Their chemistry is something watch out for   

Edited by HeartBeat321 - 4 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't know hpw he's offscreen or if NB is scripted to the point where one would even let go of their real persona for money..

But whatever it is, he is coming across as someone who doesn't respect the woman whom he once loved at all. He is utterly rude +the way he talks to her is really insulting. 

Edited by piya2025 - 4 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

I don't know, what they are doing is drama or reality but it's really entertaining😆 I don't think Vishal is nasty, but yes his temper is very bad. Jab baat uske according nahi hota tho he does throw tantrum. Saw him in BCL4. He walkout because captain didn't let him do opening😆 but he did come back respecting the game or show. he does look really genuine to me(if he is not doing this for show) because he is here with his ex with whom he is still in love with(he is here for fame, which is fair acc to me, he is not famous actor, he need fame to go up and NB can give him that boost, maybe that's why even after feeling uncomfortable he is here) Madhurima wants friendship if not that at least normal conversation with him when ever they meet. But vishal wants either all or nothing from it, maybe that's why this reactions as everyone is trying to push them together. Drama or reality their relationship and their expectations from each other is very interesting, Their is still feelings and passion for each other. Their chemistry is something watch out for   

Agreed. But he does come at her way too strongly which honestly leaves a bad impression.

If he still love her, he should talk about it but if he, himself says that they don't match at all then what's the point. At least,  behave. If he had so much problem with her, to the point that he couldn't even tolerate her then accepting the show even for fame seems 🤔..even when I'm trying to write about it, it feels complicated. 😆

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I agree. I find him to be the most annoying in the show