Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

[QUOTE=FLW70]

🤣

Wah ... what a respectful man.... logoki biwiya cheenta hai .... blackmail ... deals .... hotels me kisike bhi rooms me ghusta hai .... houskeepers ki chabiyan churataa hai.... logon ki privacy ki vaat lagata hai.... logon ke hathose unke phone cheenta hai .... kya baat hai 👏

And still people like him 

[/QUOTE] 

RBrespect detha hai womans ko,  love his one liners, if RB would not have entered prerna ka kya hotha.

Prerna immatured romance maein anurag ke ghar maein mohini & nivi ka taana sunthi.

Bajaj is saving prernas life & give her respect agar buaji tries to taunt prerna he will throw one liners and make her chhuppp

Edited by Parijatrocks - 4 years ago
FLW70 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

So, Bajaj barged into private moment of NiviPam, what the hell? And the house lady gave the key of someone else's hotel room, just like that.

Kyn itni beizzati kar rahe ho yr Switzerland ki aur hamari bi.

My prediction- Nivi will become pregnant now. She will go to hospital for checkup, even Prerna would go there. They would meet & that's how Prerna's pregnancy secret will be out. Nivi will tell Anu about this on how Pre is pregnant & then we are in for another big drama.

Me likh ke deti hun, esa hi hoga.

The house lady never gave the key .... he churaoed it from her trolley 😆

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

This is y I always claim that most confused soul ever of Balaji leading lady lol. When she finally give her loyalty to her husband she still might be confused lol..on do I love him or not. 

loyalty diya hai bas

Us se zyada nahin

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FLW70

The house lady never gave the key .... he churaoed it from her trolley 😆

That was pervert of him.  He should have stood outside & knocked. Emergency alarm hi baja deta. 😡

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FLW70

🤣

Wah ... what a respectful man.... logoki biwiya cheenta hai .... blackmail ... deals .... hotels me kisike bhi rooms me ghusta hai .... houskeepers ki chabiyan churataa hai.... logon ki privacy ki vaat lagata hai.... logon ke hathose unke phone cheenta hai .... kya baat hai 👏

And still people like him 

This is the character PH and CVs we’re promoting for weeks .

His underhanded business practices are also present in his personal life. Sneaking the room card and opening NiviPam bedroom without knocking? Wears expensive suits but behavior downright cheap. manners kuch hai Ki nahi.

Doesn’t seem like a smart guy, he just got away with his shenanigans. Wife is missIng and instead of calling hotel to connect NiviPam room he enters their suite.🤪

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ok . So mr big shot mr bajaj ki biwi ko ronit tried to kidnap, that too in swiss ? What a shame ! And next. Mr big shot mr bajaj ki biwi ko mr bajaj is unable to rescue and trace down? What a shame ! 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So, Bajaj barged into private moment of NiviPam, what the hell? And the house lady gave the key of someone else's hotel room, just like that.

Kyn itni beizzati kar rahe ho yr Switzerland ki aur hamari bi.

My prediction- Nivi will become pregnant now. She will go to hospital for checkup, even Prerna would go there. They would meet & that's how Prerna's pregnancy secret will be out. Nivi will tell Anu about this on how Pre is pregnant & then we are in for another big drama.

Me likh ke deti hun, esa hi hoga.

No she didn't give him the keys😆.While she was busy with her house keeping duties in the adjacent room, he stealthily took the key from her trolley...did the deed and put it back before she even realised they were missing😆

Peacefulmind thumbnail

That was pervert of him.  He should have stood outside & knocked. Emergency alarm hi baja deta. 😡

🤣 agar aisa kartha humaein content kahan miltha meesther bajaj ka ek aur naya room male version of mohini

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I know I know...he is gray...we cannot expect morality from him....we can judge him only after 20 years....Prerna will make him a better person❤️ 

Usko saath khoon maaf kyunki  he throws good one liners 😎❤️

Arre mumbled liers bol....Mujhe toh samjh hi nahin aata banda kyaa boling ... 

pehle samjhe toh then I'll decide good hain ya bad ....😆

And how Rude of Peeps , they forgot Anurag helping Pre to be Independent ... that too on something which she herself initiated unlike thopofied by someone just to take REVENGE ....😡😆

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

RBrespect detha hai womans ko,  love his one liners, if RB would not have entered prerna ka kya hotha.

Prerna immatured romance maein anurag ke ghar maein mohini & nivi ka taana sunthi.

Bajaj is saving prernas life & give her respect agar buaji tries to taunt prerna he will throw one liners and make her chhuppp

Does RB plan to stay home and divert Buaji’s taunts all day long?