Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kzk is full mood of Tom and Jerry lol. If you want to watch better version of kzk then watch Tom and Jerry

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Whatever he does he will get a free pass😆 He  took her name for the home publishing stuff without even asking her if she wants to but that is encouraging her work when everybody here knows it was only to make Anurag step back.

Like somebody here mentioned ,during vikranth track, Anurag himself pushed the dates of his magazine release  so that Pre and vikranth could get theirs released first and not get called copy cats. That was Prerna’s first attempt at something and he didn’t want her to lose but that is him not encouraging her to work 😆 The double standards here!

@bold: 😆

Since RB is grey, any white washing or him remaining grey would work😆

Anurag is white, so anything that he does makes him a loser/Creepy guy😆

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ifmember

I know I know...he is gray...we cannot expect morality from him....we can judge him only after 20 years....Prerna will make him a better person❤️ 

Usko saath khoon maaf kyunki  he throws good one liners 😎❤️

Bhagya65 thumbnail

Dont get me wrong in today episode inside me thought she was enjoying every moment apart from running ofcourse.. but her mouth could only utter mostly Dont touch. 

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

CVs can only remove grey streaks from his hair. More gatiya qualities revealed. Too bad Pre doesn’t know this creepy side of her new pati yet. yikes!

In Switz of all places, in 2019 land line phones in hotels are available. Couldn’t he approach hotel staff to ask to contact hotel guests in an emergency instead of sneaking into their room and invading their privacy. Creepy!

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

Dont get me wrong in today episode inside me thought she was enjoying every moment apart from running ofcourse.. but her mouth could only utter mostly Dont touch. 

you caught prerna 

Wahi bol rahe hai dil maein kuch aur muh maein kuch aur ek dum zooti😂

FLW70 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I know I know...he is gray...we cannot expect morality from him....we can judge him only after 20 years....Prerna will make him a better person❤️ 

Usko saath khoon maaf kyunki  he throws good one liners 😎❤️

🤣

Wah ... what a respectful man.... logoki biwiya cheenta hai .... blackmail ... deals .... hotels me kisike bhi rooms me ghusta hai .... houskeepers ki chabiyan churataa hai.... logon ki privacy ki vaat lagata hai.... logon ke hathose unke phone cheenta hai .... kya baat hai 👏

And still people like him 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MERARAI

CVs can only remove grey streaks from his hair. More gatiya qualities revealed. Too bad Pre doesn’t know this creepy side of her new pati.

In Switz of all places, in 2019 land line phones in hotels are available. Couldn’t he approach hotel staff to ask to contact hotel guests in an emergency instead of sneaking into their room and invading their privacy. Creepy!

ppl love creepy ppl

Bhagya65 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

you caught prerna 

Wahi bol rahe hai dil maein kuch aur muh maein kuch aur ek dum zooti😂

This is y I always claim that most confused soul ever of Balaji leading lady lol. When she finally give her loyalty to her husband she still might be confused lol..on do I love him or not. 

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So, Bajaj barged into private moment of NiviPam, what the hell? And the house lady gave the key of someone else's hotel room, just like that.

Kyn itni beizzati kar rahe ho yr Switzerland ki aur hamari bi.

My prediction- Nivi will become pregnant now. She will go to hospital for checkup, even Prerna would go there. They would meet & that's how Prerna's pregnancy secret will be out. Nivi will tell Anu about this on how Pre is pregnant & then we are in for another big drama.

Me likh ke deti hun, esa hi hoga.