SakuraKakashi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/deepika-padukone-has-hilarious-response-to-viral-meme-ranveer-singh-deepika-ki-maang-mein-chutney-bharega/story-YgHefvrjc0PK4l944wwgDP.html

Deepika Padukone has hilarious response to viral meme ‘Ranveer Singh Deepika ki maang mein chutney bharega’

Deepika Padukone was shown the viral meme ‘Ranveer Singh probably Deepika ki maang mein chutney bharega, sindoor nahi’ and this was her response. Watch.

Updated: Jul 27, 2019 18:33:43

By HT Correspondent

Deepika Padukone,Deepika Padukone Instagram,Deepika Padukone Ranveer Singh

Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh tied the knot in November, 2018.

Actor Deepika Padukone in a recent interview was confronted by a couple of memes made at the expense of her and her husband, actor Ranveer Singh. A video of Deepika’s sporting reaction has been shared on her Instagram fan pages.

In the video, Deepika is shown a meme that was widely shared during the couple’s super-secret Italy wedding in 2018. It read, “Ranveer Deepika ki maang mein chutney bharega, sindoor nahi,” which is a reference to the spicy sauce that Ranveer endorses.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ZPWxED1Qz/

Deepika responded by saying that it’s possible. “This is totally possible knowing how obsessed I am with anything that is spicy being the true South Indian that I am. It is possible, knowing my love for spice.”

She was also shown another meme, which read, “Rishtey ek, shaadiaan anek. It’s not only Ranveer weds Deepika, it’s also Goibibo weds makemytrip, Asian Paints weds Nerolac Paints, Axis Bank weds Kotak Mahindra, and above all its Oppo weds Vivo.” This tweet is a reference to all the brands that the couple endorses between them. Deepika had a good laugh at this one.

Also read: Ranveer Singh on his first reaction to seeing Deepika Padukone after a long trip: ‘I grab my wife and kiss her’

The couple tied the knot in secret double ceremonies at Italy’s Lake Como. They hadn’t acknowledged their six-year-long relationship in the public, to announcing their wedding a few months prior. Ranveer and Deepika have appeared opposite each other in three films - Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Goliyon Ki Raas Leela: Ram Leela, Bajirao Mastani and Padmaavat - with the fourth on the way. They were spotted filming Kabir Khan’s sports drama ‘83 in the UK recently.

Edited by HummingBird12 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ek chutki sindoor ki kimaat 😆

Dp most hit dialogue till date

Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aww. Meme ka bhi reaction diya par luv ranjan ke saath meeting ka nahi. 🤣

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The couple tied the knot in secret double ceremonies at Italy’s Lake Como.

The above line cracked me up... 

The ceremonies were so secret that the crazens and stans had minute to minute details of the ceremony with snaps clicked every now and then...

Their wedding gotta be the first ever known-and-seen-by-all-and-sundry yet secret-live-streamed celebrity wedding ever... 

hasini009 thumbnail

"my movies, my career, my choice...............main chahe ye karu mai chahe wo karu meri marzi😈"

"my business is my business, none of your (fans/haters) business😎"

ye bhi bolna tha DP. mazaa aati 😆

waise bhi you dont need to clarify things regarding your movie choices. don't ignore the trolls. feed them until they explode

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Secret double ceremony ....let me —-> 🤣

And then her PR asking to trend #mostbeautifulbrideintheworld....which is even more hilarious !

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Toh arz kiya hai (kisine nahin bas maine)

"Jisko karne se apne favourite ki waah waahi karte hein

Wohi haters/non-stans kare to, itni mirchi lagti hai kyun

Agar maate ka business is her business and non of the haters' business 

Toh haters ke business se bhakton ko indigestion hota hai Kyun?"

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Had to applaud her answers though iam her ex fan!! Yes i find his dress better than hers which is campy look..they find that better?

Chutney oh..wat a gud response

Glad she turned negative memes to positivity.