Rhea Sharma composes a rap on her co-actor Shaheer Sheikh--old article

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys its an old article..just saw it in twitter so thought to share here😊

Rhea Sharma composes a rap on her co-actor Shaheer SheikhPosted on March 28, 2019 by Indore Mirror

Rhea Sharma who plays the female lead on StarPlus’ recently launched show, Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke, is a very talented and hardworking actress and has garnered attention for her strong screen presence as Mishti.

Little did we know that the actress is a very good rapper in real life and recently dedicated a rap to her co-actor Shaheer Sheikh.

A source close to the production revealed, “Not many know but Rhea is a very good rapper in real life and is often seen break into impromptu rap songs on set.

Her co-star Shaheer who she shares a good rapport with, is often seen encourage her to pursue her talent. So as a dedication to her supportive and encouraging co-star, Rhea composed a rap on him and sang it for him in front of the entire cast and crew. Shaheer was really touched by it and thanked her for her kind gesture.”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is it so?but I won't ship them , it will lead to 💔

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Keerthija

this is not for shipping..so many people are thinking they wont gel well..that is the reason i have shared it here

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Rhea Sharma composes a rap on her co-actor Shaheer SheikhPosted on March 28, 2019 by Indore Mirror

Rhea Sharma who plays the female lead on StarPlus’ recently launched show, Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke, is a very talented and hardworking actress and has garnered attention for her strong screen presence as Mishti.

Little did we know that the actress is a very good rapper in real life and recently dedicated a rap to her co-actor Shaheer Sheikh.

A source close to the production revealed, “Not many know but Rhea is a very good rapper in real life and is often seen break into impromptu rap songs on set.

Her co-star Shaheer who she shares a good rapport with, is often seen encourage her to pursue her talent. So as a dedication to her supportive and encouraging co-star, Rhea composed a rap on him and sang it for him in front of the entire cast and crew. Shaheer was really touched by it and thanked her for her kind gesture.”

Wow 

I didn't knew that 

Great 🤗

Thanks for sharing 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keerthija

lol don't ship them, enjoy mishbir 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good 👍🏼 humein toh nahi sunaya par...😭

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Good 👍🏼 humein toh nahi sunaya par...😭

I felt that too, 

TMI on off screen stuff messes things up,  so I'm OK with what we get.. Regarding this

But I'd love one interview of whole cast together if that can be managed lol

Maybe after confession and officially being a couple we can see Mishti rapping 

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

I felt that too, 

TMI on off screen stuff messes things up,  so I'm OK with what we get.. Regarding this

But I'd love one interview of whole cast together if that can be managed lol

Maybe after confession and officially being a couple we can see Mishti rapping 

That will be great if rhea personality touch given in mishti... Mishbir fan will be very happy 

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

That will be great if rhea personality touch given in mishti... Mishbir fan will be very happy 

what if Mishti uses rapping in the final actual confession? 

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

I cant believe what i m seeing guys becoz i actually imagined rhea as a rapper some days back and idk how that thought came into my mind coz i had no inkling of an idea that she does do rap a little in real lyf 😱😱 

After i saw this i was like whaaaaaattt!!?!