Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: meen123

seen so many ivs and shows. Koi b dekh ke surety se ni keh skta unless actors' confirm. 

Isliye bother ni krna chahiye mere hisaab se pehle se hi

Hmm, that's true 👍🏼

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

That's also good 

I just don't want them to dislike each other that's more than enough 😆

Yeah same here... it's just that Shah gels well wth Ritvik and Kaveri better than Rhea. Rhea seems a bit reservedm..issliye shayad aise rumours aate hai... but I feel they are on good terms professionally

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Yeah same here... it's just that Shah gels well wth Ritvik and Kaveri better than Rhea. Rhea seems a bit reservedm..issliye shayad aise rumours aate hai... but I feel they are on good terms professionally

I didn't sense nay hostility between them and that is more than enough

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Hope it's true 🤗

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think there has been any rumors about Shaheer and Rhea not getting along tbh. Some fans online just speculated that because we don't get pictures of them off screen. But as far as I can see, they get along just fine and share a good professional equation. This seems to be the case with the entire cast. Shaheer was the one who clicked that pic of all the ladies from the sangeet and posted that pout pic with Kunal and Jugnu as competition 😆 We also got a group pic of all of them together. So I feel like they get along well but just don't want to show anything beyond that to fans which is understandable. If there are too many pictures or interviews, fans start shipping. If there are no pictures, we are worried that they don't get along 😆 Maybe they just don't want to get into any of this which is why never get stuff off screen so everything remains a mystery. Which is good in a way because we can focus on Abir and Mishti. As someone mentioned, we should be happy so long as they don't dislike each other and we get to watch their chemistry and amazing scenes in the show 😆

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

I don't think there has been any rumors about Shaheer and Rhea not getting along tbh. Some fans online just speculated that because we don't get pictures of them off screen. But as far as I can see, they get along just fine and share a good professional equation. This seems to be the case with the entire cast. Shaheer was the one who clicked that pic of all the ladies from the sangeet and posted that pout pic with Kunal and Jugnu as competition 😆 We also got a group pic of all of them together. So I feel like they get along well but just don't want to show anything beyond that to fans which is understandable. If there are too many pictures or interviews, fans start shipping. If there are no pictures, we are worried that they don't get along 😆 Maybe they just don't want to get into any of this which is why never get stuff off screen so everything remains a mystery. Which is good in a way because we can focus on Abir and Mishti. As someone mentioned, we should be happy so long as they don't dislike each other and we get to watch their chemistry and amazing scenes in the show 😆

exactly... Vo focus ni chahte hum fans ka vaha jaaye