New SBS segment- party.. HanIta

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello friends 

Just saw new SBS segment where it is about party and HS is away for couple of days.. party is organised to know what’s going in Babita heart and apparently minie gets to know that her babes love Hanuman uncle..

They all are dancing and suddenly HS comes running in.. he and Babita shares an eye lock .

Instagram link below 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0bCYcTh83T/?igshid=p4bfd5dijwhs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tfs!

He looks so adorable when he comes running in 😍

Edited by Manasi_MD - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

It's so wonderful to see HS bursting through the doors as soon as he's back from his trip, super happy and excited to be back with his family again. 

It was the same excitement as when he went on the camping trip. Wonder where it was this time? (I guess Aniruddh had some time off or was busy with film promotions).

Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_MD

Tfs!

He looks so adorable when he comes running in 😍

Exactly my feeling.. he reminded me of SRK of K3G when Sharukh comes running in.. 😍😍

Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

It's so wonderful to see HS bursting through the doors as soon as he's back from his trip, super happy and excited to be back with his family again. 

It was the same excitement as when he went on the camping trip. Wonder where it was this time? (I guess Aniruddh had some time off or was busy with film promotions).

Yes I think somebody told him something because in another segment Mini says she gets super happy seeing her Hanuman uncle but what could be the reason of party? 

Honestly am already fretting about Anirudh absence from the show so hopefully they won’t.. give him longer break he’s heart of the show for me 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishtha

Yes I think somebody told him something because in another segment Mini says she gets super happy seeing her Hanuman uncle but what could be the reason of party? 

Honestly am already fretting about Anirudh absence from the show so hopefully they won’t.. give him longer break he’s heart of the show for me 

Don't fret. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for sharing......

seems other segment where Hanuman and Babita scene shot where her duppata stuck and his put tikka on his forehead is like Hanuman leaving somewhere ....i guess after pot wheel scene forehead tikka scene will come 

then Minnie Babita book reading scene finally party scene 

look like 1 episode we might not see Hanuman 

anyways can't wait for coming week 

Edited by blushing - 4 years ago
Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have a feeling this is all after a confession... Her tears in the other segment might have been because she doesn't want him to leave. And so, he holds her dupatta, she turns, he puts tikka and says, jaldi vapas aa jaunga. And then, after he returns, he bursts into the house so that he sees his lady love.... Aww....❤

P.S: thanks for sharing 🥰

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

I have a feeling this is all after a confession... Her tears in the other segment might have been because she doesn't want him to leave. And so, he holds her dupatta, she turns, he puts tikka and says, jaldi vapas aa jaunga. And then, after he returns, he bursts into the house so that he sees his lady love.... Aww....❤

P.S: thanks for sharing 🥰

@bold really? I missed that!

can't wait... but I feel like it's going too fast. Some explosion is coming up.

cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Or may be Babita has some major success in her business, like a huge contract or another interview or something, and the party is to celebrate that. And that's why Babita is sad because HS isn't there to celebrate it with them. And then look who bursts in with a heart-meltingly adorable smile 

Wow look at us trying to Sherlock the plot from the BTS material we've got 😆