Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shona1991

Hi... I'm so new to this forum....

I've joined St started watching patiala babes from last week and m so loveing it....

Saturday Sunday me I've completed almost 120episode socho Kya craze lAga he mujhe dekhne ka....

It's so so beautifull and chemistry between Anuradha and paridhi is so so beautiful...

And about your os I so loved it...

You have written so so beautifully ❤️

Last line was so nice jhumkiya qubool ho gayi awww🥰😘

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy interacting with all us fans as much as you've enjoyed binging the series! 😂❤️

And thank you so much for your appreciation! ❤️

paridhi2345 thumbnail

This was so adorable. I loved it when he said gift ki briefing 😳... I want Hanuman to make such efforts for Babita in the show as well. 

cynicalities thumbnail

Originally posted by: paridhi2345

This was so adorable. I loved it when he said gift ki briefing 😳... I want Hanuman to make such efforts for Babita in the show as well. 

Thank you for the appreciation! ❤️

Hopefully we will get to see more of HS's romantic side as the show progresses . 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Whoah, this was brilliant. The parallel you'd drawn is amazing. I couldn't ever imagine this but this looks so PERFECT. 

Well done! Keep writing :)

cynicalities thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Whoah, this was brilliant. The parallel you'd drawn is amazing. I couldn't ever imagine this but this looks so PERFECT. 

Well done! Keep writing :)

Thank you so much for the love! ❤️

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Special mention to the dialect you've adopted for HS. It looks like CVs themselves are penning this down. I can literally see him speaking the words.

Also, the small antics were so neatly put, like him stepping away and then stepping in. She not mentioning the gift but directly wearing it.

Awwww <3

So much in so less!

Last line reminded me of that maafi/pyaar/izhaar qubool hai

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago
cynicalities thumbnail

Special mention to the dialect you've adopted for HS. It looks like CVs themselves are penning this down. I can literally see him speaking the words.

Also, the small antics were so neatly put, like him stepping away and then stepping in. She not mentioning the gift but directly wearing it.

Awwww <3

So much in so less!

I'll let you in on a secret (and post the secret on a public forum in that process lol). I was so worried about writing Haryanvi dialogue for HS that in my very first fic, I didn't give him any dialogues at all! 😆

@bold: That was the inspiration for that line 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Awwww <3

So much in so less!

@bold 

what is this referring to?

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_MD

I'll let you in on a secret (and post the secret on a public forum in that process lol). I was so worried about writing Haryanvi dialogue for HS that in my very first fic, I didn't give him any dialogues at all! 😆

@bold: That was the inspiration for that line 

I am afraid of the same reason 🤣

I hope you write something this weekend too. Please tell me yes. We really need a good one right now! 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

@bold 

what is this referring to?

HS had one asked naa, maaf kardo. And she'd said maafi qubool hai