Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for the reads, likes and comments! I really appreciate it!!! I'm sorry that I dont have the time right now to reply to everyone individually but I read all the comments and love you all <3

Wrote another update of this story!!! I think you guys will enjoy this ;)

Part 19

Sour. Irritated. Angry.

So many synonyms for what Kabir Mittal was feeling.

And worst of all?

He had no idea why.

Not that it mattered though because Miss. Pooja Sharma was a bit too giddy with excitement to notice his anything BUT giddy attitude.

In the tiny blue cab, she turned to him, legs bouncing with restlessness.

"That went so well!" She gushed. "He's so into our deal!"

Kabir looked at her, wondering if she was in fact an alien descended on earth. Into our deal or into YOU?! Kabir wanted to retort. How could she be so blind?

The image of Krish's eyes hovering over Pooja was still burnt into his brain and it was driving him up the wall. But Pooja didn't seem to have even noticed it let alone minded it.

What's more, Kabir was relatively certain that she had been quite interested in Krish herself.

Not that he cared of course.

"I can't believe he invited us to that company party tonight!" Kabir was pulled out of his thoughts by her enthusiastic rambling. Was she STILL talking about it?!

If someone had handed Kabir a piece of masking tape at that moment, he would've gladly taped her mouth shut. And he was pretty sure if he heard the word "Krish" or his goddamn party ever again, he would blow a gasket.

"What did you think of him?" She asked suddenly, turning a curious gaze towards Kabir.

"What did I think of who?" Kabir muttered turning, with a sour face, to the window. Pooja sighed, shaking her head.

"Did you listen to ANYTHING I've been saying?!" She demanded. "You don't even seem happy about this! It's such a big deal for the company!" She threw in, exasperated.

Kabir turned to her, glaring. "I am happy. What do you want me to do? Jump up and down in joy?!" He spat.

She winced as if physically pained by his words. And for a moment, he did feel a pang of guilt. Man up Kabir. He admonished. You're behaving like a teenage girl on her period. Calm the hell down.

He sighed. "Look, clearly you like this Krish guy and I wish I could say the same but something feels off about him."

Pooja gazed at him, eyes widening. Her eyebrows came together into a low frown. "Off..?" She questioned, biting her lip. "Are you sure it's not just a 'you' problem?" She asked. "'Cause I'm pretty sure that man is either an angel from heaven or a supermodel. One or the other. Where do you find a man like that these days?" She sighed, slouching against the seat of the car and resting her cheek against her palm.

A supermodel? Kabir thought, bewildered. Ok. That was a stretch. And an angel?! Was Pooja high?! He turned to her, half in shock and half in disgust. How the hell did Pooja have such bad taste? I mean sure. He was good looking. Some women may even call him handsome. But supermodel was definitely pushing it. Krish was the kind of guy you'd find on tinder and might hit up for a one night stand. And it was appalling to Kabir that out of every man in this world, Pooja was gushing over KRISH.

Ugh.

He was truly beginning to despise the name.

"You need to stay away from him," Kabir blurted.

He had no idea where that had come from. His mouth seemed to have a mind of its own. And as Pooja looked at him incredulously, he knew she was having the same kind of thoughts.

Kabir turned to her. "I mean," he corrected, swallowing. "He's a client. You shouldn't mix business with pleasure. It's unprofessional."

Pooja's eyes turned to meet his. And for several moments, neither spoke. They simply gazed at each other both understanding the irony in Kabir's words. As their eyes burned into one another thoughts of their night spent together crossed their minds. Kabir clenched his hand. Her petite form had felt so damn perfect against his. She had been his to play with and mould as per his choosing. He had never felt more empowered or less weak than he had at that moment..that night when they were together.

Pooja bit her lip, causing a rush of sudden need to course through Kabir's body. She smiled, nervously. "It's a bit late for that isn't it?"

And with that, Kabir, stunned to silence and still coursing with desperate need for the woman sitting (a little too close for comfort) beside him, had nothing more to say.

6:30 P.M.

Kabir would knock at her door at any moment now to leave for Krish's party.

She gave a quick brush to her hair and gave herself a proper appraising in the mirror.

She barely recognized the girl in the mirror.

Pooja had taken extra time to get dressed today . Thankfully, she had had the foresight to bring along several outfits manufactured by Sharma Textiles with her in her suitcase - one of them being a lavish red ballroom gown. Its lace travelled up the entire bodice of the dress and made way for a netted, sweetheart neckline. The gown began just above her breasts and trailed down past her legs, flaring outward at the waist. Intricate dimond studs wound around the waist line, adding elegance to the design.

Pooja had worn her hair up into a bun, leaving her shoulders and neck exposed. Her only jewellery was a simple necklace and studs.

Unlike most days, she thought that today was certainly an occasion to indulge in at least some level of makeup. And so, she had taken a minimalistic approach with eyeliner, blush and red lipstick.

As she gazed into her own eyes via the reflection in the mirror, she was appalled by the confidence that she saw. The woman in front of her certainly didn't seem to be Pooja Sharma. She was someone else entirely. And she was ready for this party.

Kabir would be here any moment.

Kabir.

She closed her eyes, feeling a sudden rush of excitement course through her. She wondered what he would think of her in this dress. Pooja shuddered as she remembered the fierce look in his eyes as he had pinned her to that wall. He had barely been in control and the power she had felt at that moment...to be able to induce such a reaction within Kabir...it was overwhelming.

No. These were not the thoughts to be having.

Kabir had already pushed her away once when she had kissed him. That had been embarrassing enough. She would no longer think about this any further. If one night had been enough for Kabir, it was enough for Pooja too.

Just as she completed her thought, she heard a light knock on the door.

"Pooja?" Came the voice. "Are you ready yet?"

Kabir.

Giving herself one last look-over, she turned and headed towards the door. As she opened the door, the sight in front of her nearly knocked the wind out of her lungs.

In a pair of grey jeans and a formal grey shirt with a black vest on top, he was the definition of 'stunning'. His hair fell messily across his forehead and the smell of his cologne made her want to forget the whole damn party and kiss him senseless. All the restraint she had convinced herself to have had been thrown out the window.

And the way he was looking at her certainly didn't help the situation. His eyes scanned her full form and she saw his brown orbs gradually darken. His lips were pursed and he wasn't speaking. Pooja felt her own throat go dry. It was as if both were communicating through their eyes.

The desire they both felt for one another was clear. The issue was that there were too many twisted and mangled up emotions that were also present in conjunction with the desire that neither wanted to analyze.

Kabir shook his head, brushing a hand across his hair. "You look beautiful, Pooja." He complimented, sounding strained. He ran his hand across his hair once more, causing Pooja to wonder if it was a nervous tendency of his. She nodded. "You don't look so bad yourself," she smiled. He nodded towards the cab that he had already kept waiting for them. "Shall we?"

And suddenly, she noticed it. There was a small piece of fluff on Kabir's hair. "Wait," she said as she stepped forward towards him. Her arms wound up towards his hair and, with some concentration, she slowly pulled away the dust.

Bad move.

She was barely an inch away from him now. As she had stretched up to reach his hair, Kabir's eyes were now in perfect view of the crux of her neck. And as Pooja finished her task and flickered her eyes to him, she saw the same look of intensity she had seen two nights ago. It made her weak in the knees. And suddenly, as if she had had the wind knocked out of her, she couldn't bring herself to step back.

His eyes were locked to hers and she couldn't help the quickening of her heartbeat that caused her chest to rhythmically rise and fall. At this movement, his eyes quickly fell to her lips and and then to her breasts.

He swallowed, unable to stop himself from draping his hands across her waist. And with one quick motion, he pulled her further towards him and bent down so that his lips were in line with her ear. She gasped, locking her hands onto his vest. Her heart was pounding quicker and quicker as she felt his soft breath caress her ear.

"Stop," he murmured. The sound of his voice was so deep and husky and that she couldn't prevent the soft moan that escaped her own lips.

"Stop what?" She asked breathily.

"Stop making me want to rip this dress off of you." He growled, his fingers reaching for the zip of her dress. Noticing that they were still in the hallway, he slowly pushed her backwards and into her hotel room.

Pooja felt a familiar rush of power overcome her. Kabir was affected. He wanted this as much as she did but he was restraining himself because he didn't want to use her as an outlet for his emotions. Pooja certainly didn't see anything wrong with casual and consensual sex however. If only Kabir understood that.

And suddenly memories of the way he had refused her the other night returned. She knew it was petty, but she HAD felt embarrased when he had turned her down. She hadn't taken it to heart, but hey, when an opportunity to redeem herself was going to present, she wasn't just going to let it go.

And so, she gave a small smirk, wrapping her arms around Kabir's neck. Stepping up on her tip toes, she whispered into his ear, "Do it Kabir Mittal. I dare you."

He tilted his head backwards and looked into her eyes, shocked at what he was hearing. Pooja's lips were turned upward into a light smirk. She was challenging him.

She ran her hand up his waist and to his chest. And then, grabbing him by the ends of his vest, she pulled him forward and stretched so that her lips were in line with his ear.

"Rip my clothes off. Strip me naked. Take me." She whispered sensually. She wrapped her lips around his ear lobe and gave it a quick nip. Kabir let our a guttral groan, tightening his hold on her waist.

"F*ck, Pooja" he growled, lowering his head down to her neck. He placed hard kisses along her exposed shoulder and then, using one hand for support, pushed her head back for easy access. His lips worked their way up from the top of her breasts to her neckline and then up to her chin and then finally paused at her lips. 
Both were breathing hard and Pooja felt dizzy with excitement.

How was it that one man could make her feel a thousand different emotions at once?

He pulled her flush against him and slowly caressed the pad of his thumb across her lips. Resting his hand on the back of her neck he inclined her towards him and slowly leaned down to meet his lips with hers.

But before he could taste her, she had ducked under him and had reached the door.

"You're not ruining my lipstick tonight, Mr. Kabir Mittal," she announced breathlessly. A bright glint lined her eyes. "Because I plan to impress a certain Krish Mehra,"

With that, Pooja turned, still smiling, and headed out the door of her hotel room towards the cab leaving an extremely annoyed, confused and stunned Kabir behind.

End

Heheheh hopefully you guys liked that! Please let me know what you thought of the update! love you all!!!

Edited by -Sanjana- - 4 years ago
Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

oh my dearest sanajana !☺️

darling you are amazing.....and first things first you don't have to reply ...i understand you are busy but i will give a detail comment because that's what i am - ELABORATIVE AND EXPRESSIVE !

first i noticed LEG SHAKING THING  from the show 👍🏼👍🏼 

up to you.....

kabir's ignorance to his feeling🥺s... and reactions...were right at point.......pooja's supposedly crush  wow !!! 

and i have to admit i have been thinking ot write up an intimate piece myself......but i always end up with little softer moments....blame the humor🤣

but now i proudly give up........🥳there's no way i can ever be able to write this much of perfection ,........😭🥱 

now that's how you sexual tention👏☺️👏 if i could give more than 5 stars ......it's all yours........and and and ........here especially by sanjana we get to see......THE SEDUCTIVE VIXEN POOJA IN CONTROL......☺️ that's my dream women......even though i myself a girl i always fantasize strong and expressive women ........thank you honey🤗 thank you for such an amazing update .........

regards,

tanu

Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great story line and writing, looking forward to reading more!

mehernigar654 thumbnail

Damn that was hot! Looking forward to jealous Kabir 🤣

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome story please continue 

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a fabulous chapter Sanju. Clap clap. I love your Pooja and Kabir. I love how easy Pooja feels when she’s around Kabir. The way she expresses her emotions or need (or rather I should say physical need? 😉) to b loved, hugged, kiss and all the things one could imagine doing in their wild dreams with the love of their lives. I also love the fact that Pooja thinks of herself so smart but she ain’t— she is so naive that she can’t even pick on the subtle and sometimes very obvious hints that someone is making a pass at her? She is so pure ☺️. Her dressing to impress Kabir— her mind constantly waddling off to Kabir is so precious. AND I am totally digging for jealous Kabir and I think Pooja somewhere is picking on what irritates this mr. cool. Can’t wait for them to let it all out and go for it— you know what I mean 😜

Please continue soon. Waiting eagerly for the next Chapter 

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi dear,

Are you going to continue this? Please do continue 

Honey_berries thumbnail

Sanju babes. Been here over a week since the last update. Please post a new chap yaar. Missing JaBir but most importantly my ShreZain 😢

Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please update soon please 🤔

Honey_berries thumbnail

Hey Sanju. Hope you are going to put a new chapter for us to read 😘. Missing our ShreZain dose ❤️