Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Your message could not be delivered. Please ensure that you have the right email,#, etc...

Oh I guess we have to use old time method, send msg by pigeon and they should go back to basics and start using pen and paper. 

Frustrated anupre fans.

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ad by CVs and PH:

Viewers to PH: Kahani wohi soch nahi

PH reply: We stand by it, kahani sahib Jise soch nahi. no false promotion here.

Viewer ad: IN lost and found section.

Lost: grey matter between ears of the writing, editing, wardrobe teams. Only Contact viewers on IF if found in sober state. Possible long and short term memory issues.

EK: Do I care? NOOOOOO

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Oh I guess we have to use old time method, send msg by pigeon and they should go back to basics and start using pen and paper. 

Frustrated anupre fans.

AnuPre fans singing ja ja kabootar jaja... AnuPre fans do not care yeh paigam queen ko de aa.... ja ja....🀣🀣

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Dear loyal viewer,

We ourselves are very confused with this pregnancy because we don’t actually know how to utilize it at all. We keep forgetting that Prerna is pregnant in this show which is why she keeps running and falling and other daredevil stunts. We only seem to remember this pregnancy when we need to brutally assassinate our lead characters.  Does it hurt the sentiments of our viewers, especially mothers who watch the show, yes but does our employer care, Nooo!!! This pregnancy, just like Anurag is our scapegoat, we will play around with both as per our convenience and keep hurting the feelings of mothers and others watching the show. Our employer and us get a sadistic pleasure out of it.

Best regards,

Heartless creatives of KZK (eternal love saga of Stockholm Syndrome)

Bold - Tho aapka employer ki hisaab se 'Dream project' ka matlab ye sab hain. Kahin uska dream project dream hi na rah jaaye. 

Aur bechara chotu....usko duniya mein aane se pehle hi thorn bird banane ka iraada he aap logon ko. Ye teek nahin hain. πŸ˜”

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Dear cv,

Can you kill anurag so that we can move on saying it was bajajs love story.

Regards,

Betrayed fan

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: abcdexyz

Dear viewer,

We appreciate your sharp memory skills.

But unfortunately when adding new entry in our database, the data already present got truncated.

We contacted our Employer but she ignored saying she doesn't care so data retrieval is not currently in our plan.

We welcome you to watch the new couple by keeping aside your brain and heart

Warm Regards                                                              You once loved cvs

are you trolling the cvs or supporting bajaj prerna jodi? πŸ™„πŸ€”

I am bad at understanding sarcasm..30% I get it right but 70%i  fail

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Magizh

are you trolling the cvs or supporting bajaj prerna jodi? πŸ™„πŸ€”

I am bad at understanding sarcasm..30% I get it right but 70%i  fail

thank god you are understanding atleast 30%

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

Dear CVs....,

I get that you have been trying hard to kill what defines Anurag Basu, but your efforts seems to have very very slow randomised effects. If you have forgotten, let me remind you, he is the baap of immortal baby😎 So instead of giving slow poison, kill him at one go, Goli maro or give him Cyanide, he can go and join his eyecarnic pair komo baby in heaven Let him not come back as bhatakti aatma with his apparent soulmate Prerna, give his soul liberation, so that you don't have to go come up with a better bakwas after 10 years for the next gen.

And you can get the TRPs you want, gain sympathy and high voltage drama, also satisfy you eg eg egooooo

Dear cvs,

Let me introduce myself. 

I am your munna, whose existence in his mamma womb has become a myth because you are not ready to give up your obsession for gajini brain.

I am getting suffocated and some times I feel like an earthquake or turbulence have happened,kyunki meri maa  tho bhoomadevi hey,the sacrificing goddess,(kabhi doosroan Kae liyae baagthi hey,kabhi kidnap hoja thi hey nahi to roti rahti. 

Na meri mumma mujaey khaana deti hey Noah kidnappers. Araey EK boondh paani tho dhoo.

Between mujaey baahar nikaalnaey ki iradha hey yaar nahi?

abcdexyz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

Dear cvs,

Let me introduce myself. 

I am your munna, whose existence in his mamma womb has become a myth because you are not ready to give up your obsession for gajini brain.

I am getting suffocated and some times I feel like an earthquake or turbulence have happened,kyunki meri maa  tho bhoomadevi hey,the sacrificing goddess,(kabhi doosroan Kae liyae baagthi hey,kabhi kidnap hoja thi hey nahi to roti rahti. 

Na meri mumma mujaey khaana deti hey Noah kidnappers. Araey EK boondh paani tho dhoo.

Between mujaey baahar nikaalnaey ki iradha hey yaar nahi?

Superb 🀭🀭😁