Posted: 4 years ago

I love you all for such a uncreative thread ðŸ¤—

🤣

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

Dear stupidity at best,

Can whole creative team can eat badam before writing or sketching prernas characterization.

Hope she is educated in college & she knows what is dignity & self respect.

Hope she knows what is police station & court.

Can she lodge complaint against bajaj for blackmailing and break the marriage.

With hate from,

Respect, trust, love

Dear respect, trust, love viewer

As mentioned earlier our paycheque doesn’t allow us to buy badaam due to our fascination with various variety of weeds. In saying that, if you would like to send us some as a gift, we definitely do not mind, we are quite besharam that way!

Best regards, 

Stupid creatives of KZK (eternal love saga of Stockholm Syndrome)

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Dear respect, trust, love viewer

As mentioned earlier our paycheque doesn’t allow us to buy badaam due to our fascination with various variety of weeds. In saying that, if you would like to send us some as a gift, we definitely do not mind, we are quite besharam that way!

Best regards, 

Stupid creatives of KZK (eternal love saga of Stockholm Syndrome)

this cv is tooooo smaat

We need to RIP #viewers now

My slogan

Dear cv,

Do we care # noooooo

Regars, 

Audience hate

Edited by Parijatrocks - 4 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well I still like anurag out of the three  infact I like his obsessive behaviour because of parth acting skills. The person in the lead who knows to act.  

ksg has screen presence but his acting isn't upto mark. He is enacting the character of bajaj but parth is living the character of anurag. Erica the less said the better. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dear ‘loyal’ viewer,

We at the (un)creative head quarter have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to ignore it. Anurag Basu is our favourite scapegoat and we plan to use him as per convenience. You see without him we cannot pave way for our eternal Stockholm syndrome love story. Therefore, we have to kill him slowly and gently and make everyone suffer as well. We have much more butchering planned for Anurag so please allow us to show our (un)creativity and keep supporting us through TRPs.

Best regards,

(Un)creatives of KZK (eternal love saga of Stockholm Syndrome)

Hi ma'am (assuming that you are one of those 'very sensible' gals who didn't miss the oppurtunity to give the credit of TRP to our sweet Komo didu 😡)

I am sorry to say that i was disappointed to see Prerna after slapping Anu not telling Anu that she is going to become mother of Mr.B's child. Because, going by the logic that she told Bajaj that she is going to be mother of Anu's child with the hope that he will exempt her from the deal, she should have tried this logic to get rid of Anu. Don't you think so? 🤔

On a serious note, could you please be a little kind to that pregnant girl and the baby she is carrying and stop torturing them?

With a feeble hope,

A loyal viewer.

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dear viewer,

We are currently in the middle of hiring a new team but for another project, it will be a ‘reboot’ of a show which was previously enjoyed (we think). As for KZK, you will have to bear with us while we find new (un)creatives ways to destroy the show and characters.

Best Regards,

Useless creatives of KZK (eternal love saga of Stockholm Syndrome)

😈😈

Okay chalo not whole team.. How about replacing only editng team and costume designer for preyu...???? padosi shows of your same ph are so good... Why na insaafi with this show.. ðŸ¤”

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@CuteVirgo & @ifmember......Thank you for this thread.....The way you have trolled the CVs 🤣🤣🤣🤣. It gives us a sort of sweet revenge kind of satisfaction reading your replies.

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Gosh how did I missed this gem. You girls rock. My sassy horny fans of AnuPre ðŸ˜†

Cute_Virgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Hi ma'am (assuming that you are one of those 'very sensible' gals who didn't miss the oppurtunity to give the credit of TRP to our sweet Komo didu 😡)

I am sorry to say that i was disappointed to see Prerna after slapping Anu not telling Anu that she is going to become mother of Mr.B's child. Because, going by the logic that she told Bajaj that she is going to be mother of Anu's child with the hope that he will exempt her from the deal, she should have tried this logic to get rid of Anu. Don't you think so? 🤔

On a serious note, could you please be a little kind to that pregnant girl and the baby she is carrying and stop torturing them?

With a feeble hope,

A loyal viewer.

Dear loyal viewer,

We ourselves are very confused with this pregnancy because we don’t actually know how to utilize it at all. We keep forgetting that Prerna is pregnant in this show which is why she keeps running and falling and other daredevil stunts. We only seem to remember this pregnancy when we need to brutally assassinate our lead characters.  Does it hurt the sentiments of our viewers, especially mothers who watch the show, yes but does our employer care, Nooo!!! This pregnancy, just like Anurag is our scapegoat, we will play around with both as per our convenience and keep hurting the feelings of mothers and others watching the show. Our employer and us get a sadistic pleasure out of it.

Best regards,

Heartless creatives of KZK (eternal love saga of Stockholm Syndrome)

Edited by Cute_Virgo - 4 years ago
Cute_Virgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

😈😈

Okay chalo not whole team.. How about replacing only editng team and costume designer for preyu...???? padosi shows of your same ph are so good... Why na insaafi with this show.. ðŸ¤”

Dear viewer,

This is a dream show of our employer and she has hired the dream team of worst editors and worst writers for the show. You just wait and watch, we can and will go even more low.

Best regards,

Useless creatives of KZK (eternal love saga of Stockholm Syndrome)