July 26 : Confusion

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Cry Cry and Cry 

One Shazaan moment 💏💏

There was a commercial break glitch, they took  break and continued it till end of episode then there was precap ðŸĪŠ

Noor called police to get Shaira arrested, Shaira was last one  in kitchen 

There wasnt anything worth watching in tonight's episode.

Confusing part was Shaira cooked khir in their home. Fire started in kitchen then how come there was no trace of fire or smoke when they returned from hospital?

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It wasn't worth watching except Azaan-Shaira. 

Poor Shaira. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiny9911

It wasn't worth watching except Azaan-Shaira. 

Poor Shaira. 

😍😍😍 Shazaan scenes are a treat to eyes and ears. It is a part of my daily routine now to watch their scenes on digital platform everyday and I hate watching drama on phone, I am more of an old fashioned big TV screen kind of viewer ðŸ˜†

jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The main point how can They declare her culprit just on basis of she was last one in kitchen...

There may be someone else...

Chachi is clear she herself said to her husband that she is not involved.

Moreover it was an accident not a planned murder..did shyra already knew that faiz and Yasmin will die? It's stupidity by CVs to bring police like this

Second point.it is sure shyra I'd going to bring Noor in their life as she has still to ask for mehar from azaan.

She herself will make her life hell due to promise with Yasmin

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeenia123

The main point how can They declare her culprit just on basis of she was last one in kitchen...

There may be someone else...

Chachi is clear she herself said to her husband that she is not involved.

Moreover it was an accident not a planned murder..did shyra already knew that faiz and Yasmin will die? It's stupidity by CVs to bring police like this

Second point.it is sure shyra I'd going to bring Noor in their life as she has still to ask for mehar from azaan.

She herself will make her life hell due to promise with Yasmin

This is what I have written in some other post, Yasmin left responsibility of her daughter on someone who is as young as her daughter, granted, she did not know that Noor will ask Shaira for such a thing and her parting words to Noor were a promise not to hurt people. 

They made it clear that it is a story of Love, Penance and Revenge. Azaan's love for Shaira, Shaira's Penance for indirectly being involved in death of Faiz and Yasmin and Noor's revenge. 

Police is important to make a situation where Azaan has to choose one between love and friendship.