Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Idk about codes for centuring texts but there is for bullets/numbers/bold/italic.  For signature in siggy box, the normal [IMG] [/IMG] codes plus video format is supported too [VIDEO] [/VIDEO] 

And I hope Avatar comes back as a square/rectangle and not circle

Thanks for the reply. What are the codes for bullets/numbers/etc please? Can we also change the font size as well for texts in the signature box?

Neither do i want it circle but they could provide two options for those who want it rectangular or circular imo.

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aftermath..

Thanks for the reply. What are the codes for bullets/numbers/etc please? Can we also change the font size as well for texts in the signature box?

Neither do i want it circle but they could provide two options for those who want it rectangular or circular imo.

CTRL+ B makes your selected text bold

CTRL+ I makes your selected text italic

CTRL+ U makes your selected text underlined

1. CTRL + / (forward slash) Will start an ordered list with numbers
  • CTRL + . (period) Will start an ordered list with bullets

When you hover over these icons, you will the key shortcuts😳 No we can't change text size/fonts in SB :(

@Bold- Yes plz. Finger crossed

Heksun thumbnail

Thanks for getting signatures back. However

Muller21QQQ thumbnail

thank you for nice share

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

is it possible if we can get the avis as well or is there restrictions on that too? in the old format, members used different sizes of gifs so whats the size limit on that now?

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

^^Meena, avis will be re-introduced later however it will come back with size restriction :( (I wish not)

I just don't understand. New site means it should be improved and not restricted :/

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How to add video in signature?? 

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Hi all, I have not had a chance to upload a signature since we moved to this new site. 

Can someone please give me a tutorial of how and where I should go if I want to add a signature in my box? 

Dr.nikhilprabhu thumbnail

Thanks for the signatures :)

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja-menon

Hi all, I have not had a chance to upload a signature since we moved to this new site. 

Can someone please give me a tutorial of how and where I should go if I want to add a signature in my box? 

go on your dashboard and settings the same way as you did before and then go to update profile