Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kabir was shown as a jerk since beginning at least Zaroons love is true and he respects saltanat...such a beautiful couple being ruined by garbage script

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lonelythots

This sounds very disgusting and cheap! 

How can a God fearing person like Kainat ... commit such a sin like sleeping with her Sister’s husband !! Truly disgusting ... n cheap .. 

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think before anything happens kainat will be hit by Mammon thinking its sultanat

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Disgusting and cheap track by CVs 🤬

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Disgusting and cheap track by CVs 🤬

look at these two .. cat fight for Zaroon 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1154997387363926016

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Kabir was shown as a jerk since beginning at least Zaroons love is true and he respects saltanat...such a beautiful couple being ruined by garbage script

I'm sorry but I disagree with you. 

SaRoon love is not true. The way the makers have shown the love is very superficial. Zaroon rejected Kainat before even meeting her because she isn't attractive. He fell in "love" with Saltanat the second he laid eyes on her. This is a clear indication of outer beauty. Because the beginning was so bad, I find their love to be fake. I don't even want to start an Kainat. Her character is worse than the typical ITV vamp. 

CVs wanted everyone to board the SaRoon ship so they are destroying Kainat since the second week. They failed miserably and everyone saw right through it. 0.4 TRP is pretty indicative of the fact that no one was interested in SaRoon love. This SR track is DISGUSTING. I really hope the TRP sucks and SB pulls the plug on this show. 

Coming to ISA, the show stuck to what it promoted. Even in the promos, Kabir was shown to be extremely stern in his views. The whole point of ISA is how Zara turns Kabeer into a better man. They hated each other immensely at the beginning but now, they share the most beautiful love. I am mad at the CVs for turning him into an idiot but it is much better than SPM. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

i think what they were trying to show is that a persons appearance gives an indication of their personality....he rejected kainat because she looked like a typical behen ji but Saltanat had attitude and was more modern so he got attracted to her...they just havent written the script properly

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i think what they were trying to show is that a persons appearance gives an indication of their personality....he rejected kainat because she looked like a typical behen ji but Saltanat had attitude and was more modern so he got attracted to her...they just havent written the script properly

Isn't this a disgusting thing to promote? They are literally saying "judge a book by its cover". Is being traditional really that bad? The makers knew they messed up so they will keep destroying Kainat until she is the only true negative character left. All the viewers will be forced to ship SaRoon and their childish "love". Fans can argue as much as they want. TRP is what matters at the end and 0.5 TRP shows don't stick around.