UMeTV 26Jul “dulhan ki Alda badli /Zaroon ki gadbad SR”

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

This sounds very disgusting and cheap! 

this show should be sued if such a thing happens

Cvs of the show  have made kaniat character very  disgusting  I was really Hoping After SaRoon marriage  cv would show. Kainat back  to positive. And bring  someone else negative in their life ....

But. No. Still. They showing. Kainat mad character 

is it by any chance the same writer as ishq subhan allah...because kainat reminds me of ruksaar

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

is it by any chance the same writer as ishq subhan allah...because kainat reminds me of ruksaar

Yes, Danish Javed is the writer of SPM and he also wrote ISA initially. He stopped writing for ISA because of SPM. Thank god for this. SPM is a joke of a show and I don't want him to ever write for ISA again. 

How absolutely disgusting. What are they showing? This is gross. Even if Kainat is redeemed in the near future, her character will never be the same. This is a new low of villainy. Makers have ruined this show. 

well both shows have the same tracks lol

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

well both shows have the same tracks lol

There are similarities but execution of ISA is a million times better. 

ISA handles issues tastefully. SPM makes no sense. SPM has made a joke of love and religion. 

ISA has shown love and religion beautifully. Its common for shows to lose their essence as time goes by but ISA is still written better than SPM. ISA was really good for one year then Kabir became an idiot. 

SPM was crap after the second week. There is only one thing this show is promoting: Lust. Kainat's lust for Zaroon and Zaroon's lust for Saltanat. Makers have not convinced me of any "true love"

Originally posted by Arshian14

How absolutely disgusting. What are they showing? This is gross. Even if Kainat is redeemed in the near future, her character will never be the same. This is a new low of villainy. Makers have ruined this show. 

they have ruined theShow Since. They. Made kainaat into  vamp