Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Ohh welcome!

And yes Abir does have a tendency to blindly trust the ones he loves... except for his mother...j haven't really seen him question anyone

I guess he will learn a lesson after this track.

i dnt think he blindly trusts kunal.atleast at this stage we can’t say it according to my POV. coz he has questioned him whenever necessary.abir has confronted him for having male ego after engagement broken with mishti. until now, kunal has not done anything which breaks abir’s trust on him( atleast no proof or indication of it).. kunal cheating on his bro is truly unexpected one and we cant blame abir for that.. it is completely kunal’s fault..i mean whenever abir gets any sign of kunal plotting against them, he should qstn kunal.. if he is not qstning i will say it is blind trust..

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Devakshi--

After watching the episode, many of us are unhappy about none taking stand for mishti..and abir qstnd her which didnt go well with most of the viewers..i have written this unpopular opinion in some threads..i dnt knw whether i am able to convey my points correctly or not..

my question is.. isn’t mishti responsible for a mail sent from her id? she is an educated woman who is aware of technology misuse.. when a mail  sent from her id  creates such a havoc,  dnt others have the right to ask whether she sent it or not?is it such a big thing to react like that? the way varsha asked was not right by the way though. it was complete mistrust.. but can we expect BP BM and abir to simply say that mishti cant do this when such a big proof is given?i dnt understand why mishti found it as a matter of self respect..she is not blamed merely based on any speculation.so she needs to answer.. she is responsible for the mail sent from her id. are we expecting blind trust for her from others?i dnt believe in blindly trusting anyone even if it is my partner or my dear ones..and i dnt expect others  to trust me blindly too..

suppose kunal is caught with some proof in his dirty planning..as we know, abir trusts him very much.. but if any proof is against kunal, isnt abir supposed to question him? or he should simply believe that my nanco cant do this? according to abir, nanco cant do any such dirty thing.. abir-nanco bond is much much older than that with mishti..my point is, do we have double std when it comes to our favourite pyari lead?or is it coz we expect unlimited trust in our favourite couples? 

I completely agree with u..in fact i had the same thought in my mind but u managed to put it in words nicely..thanks alot..we should all understand that there's a difference between trust and blind trust..

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Devakshi--

i dnt think he blindly trusts kunal.atleast at this stage we can’t say it according to my POV. coz he has questioned him whenever necessary.abir has confronted him for having male ego after engagement broken with mishti. until now, kunal has not done anything which breaks abir’s trust on him( atleast no proof or indication of it).. kunal cheating on his bro is truly unexpected one and we cant blame abir for that.. it is completely kunal’s fault..i mean whenever abir gets any sign of kunal plotting against them, he should qstn kunal.. if he is not qstning i will say it is blind trust..

That's true...but he  has given him backwhenever necessary ...but never questioned him...like male ego hai bas...kaha se kyu kaise ...Aisa kuch nahi

But he still is babysitting nanko..which he should stop...nanko is an adult now...

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Agree with you, I also liked that Abir asked her that question knowing that if same was asked by BM n BP it would hurt MISTI more so he stepped up.