Posted: 4 years ago

After watching the episode, many of us are unhappy about none taking stand for mishti..and abir qstnd her which didnt go well with most of the viewers..i have written this unpopular opinion in some threads..i dnt knw whether i am able to convey my points correctly or not..

my question is.. isn’t mishti responsible for a mail sent from her id? she is an educated woman who is aware of technology misuse.. when a mail  sent from her id  creates such a havoc,  dnt others have the right to ask whether she sent it or not?is it such a big thing to react like that? the way varsha asked was not right by the way though. it was complete mistrust.. but can we expect BP BM and abir to simply say that mishti cant do this when such a big proof is given?i dnt understand why mishti found it as a matter of self respect..she is not blamed merely based on any speculation.so she needs to answer.. she is responsible for the mail sent from her id. are we expecting blind trust for her from others?i dnt believe in blindly trusting anyone even if it is my partner or my dear ones..and i dnt expect others  to trust me blindly too..

suppose kunal is caught with some proof in his dirty planning..as we know, abir trusts him very much.. but if any proof is against kunal, isnt abir supposed to question him? or he should simply believe that my nanco cant do this? according to abir, nanco cant do any such dirty thing.. abir-nanco bond is much much older than that with mishti..my point is, do we have double std when it comes to our favourite pyari lead?or is it coz we expect unlimited trust in our favourite couples? 

the problem is this is an itv show and they r itv ml and fl

and on top of that kukume are pure villan right now kuhu has not totally become but is in the line to become

doing bad thing to other is okay as itv cant go without these type of planning ploting but creating something artificial and then without any guilt blaming when fl does something right then even not a thank u but when she does a single wrong all question on her

and sorry these type of villans r typical itv villan 

like for example in yrkkh there r no villans who just go on blaming or planning deliberately but they just use situation or react to particular situation in overhyped way

anyway but here they r typical villans so people fear with even one question although it was not wrong in that particular situation but as we dont want typical itv story so a single question from male lead take us to the era of all itv show and we fear that in this small situation he done this then what if something big these villans will plan and these villans are actually capable of creating damgerous situation till now meenu atleast has not became total psycho villan but after seeing her readtion today i am seeing the day is not far where she will hurt someone deliberately that day sitar fallen by mistake but the day is not far when she will make such thing happen deliberately

do u think people hate kunal and kuhu this much only because they r doing wrong to mishbir no but they hate them because they get everything easily they do planning ploting and if wrong happen they again blame it on mishti and cycle reppeat they know if tomorrow even if abir will come to know about these thing he will easily forgive them even mishti will be one to manao him to forgive and then again the cycle will continue they will either do something bad or something bad will happen with them naturally then also they will put the blame or all will start blaming mishbir 

the problem is kukume are villan who cant be forgiven easily and our male and female lead r mahaan character in their blind love and ehsaan that they will not mind even if they kill them

the problem is kukume r strong villan and in front of that mishbir r not strong defender

Edited by adni143 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by --Devakshi--

After watching the episode, many of us are unhappy about none taking stand for mishti..and abir qstnd her which didnt go well with most of the viewers..i have written this unpopular opinion in some threads..i dnt knw whether i am able to convey my points correctly or not..

my question is.. isn’t mishti responsible for a mail sent from her id? she is an educated woman who is aware of technology misuse.. when a mail  sent from her id  creates such a havoc,  dnt others have the right to ask whether she sent it or not?is it such a big thing to react like that? the way varsha asked was not right by the way though. it was complete mistrust.. but can we expect BP BM and abir to simply say that mishti cant do this when such a big proof is given?i dnt understand why mishti found it as a matter of self respect..she is not blamed merely based on any speculation.so she needs to answer.. she is responsible for the mail sent from her id. are we expecting blind trust for her from others?i dnt believe in blindly trusting anyone even if it is my partner or my dear ones..and i dnt expect others  to trust me blindly too..

suppose kunal is caught with some proof in his dirty planning..as we know, abir trusts him very much.. but if any proof is against kunal, isnt abir supposed to question him? or he should simply believe that my nanco cant do this? according to abir, nanco cant do any such dirty thing.. abir-nanco bond is much much older than that with mishti..my point is, do we have double std when it comes to our favourite pyari lead?or is it coz we expect unlimited trust in our favourite couples? 

Very valid question  . In a way Mishti is responsible for this misunderstanding. She needs to be responsible enough to safeguard her personal belongings. Isn’t it stupidity to write down the password in clear text in a dairy accessible to all . 

Usually the leads get away with lot of stuffs because they have a fan base to justify their wrong doings . This is SNS world so makers do things by to appease fans . I did not find Varsha , Abir or anyone wrong for questioning Mishti . In fact BP and BM blind trust is not healthy . 

Originally posted by yyyy

Very valid question  . In a way Mishti is responsible for this misunderstanding. She needs to be responsible enough to safeguard her personal belongings. Isn’t it stupidity to write down the password in clear text in a dairy accessible to all . 

Usually the leads get away with lot of stuffs because they have a fan base to justify their wrong doings . This is SNS world so makers do things by to appease fans . I did not find Varsha , Abir or anyone wrong for questioning Mishti . In fact BP and BM blind trust is not healthy . 

It's not about taking responsibility ,Its about common sense 

Varsha accused mishti by reasoning usne pehle bhi Jhuth bola hai And she herself said ki kuhu Aur kunal ke liye, to Wo ladki aisi koi paagalpanti kyu karegi 

I know mail Uske account se gaya tha but the people who know mishti will never think ki mishti would play games like this, and bp and bm did exactly that. 

Agar kabhi hamare saath aisa hota hai to we expect from our parents ki Wo hamare saath khade rahe, it's not blind trust on daughter, it's trust on the Parvarish they have given to their daughter 

But agreed that mishti should have answered aisa karke vo khud apne liye suspicion create Kar rahi thi and that's why abir used his precious question on this 

Edited by vssdp - 4 years ago

IMO this was not even about trust or blind trust in the first place. Mishti being disgusted that her family thinks so low about her and will believe in her only if she provides clarifications is understandable. But given the situation and the impending shaadi, Abir forcing her to answer was understandable too. I don't think he doubted her even for a moment. Am sure he would have believed her even if she did not answer. But the question here was not about his personal belief. It was about taking a stand and verbalising it in front of people who were waiting to blame her. So I personally had no issues with Abir forcing an answer. I was hoping they have a follow up conversation on it but I knew we will get Meenu and her annoying rants instead (yet to watch today's episode though 😆)

Originally posted by vssdp

It's not about taking responsibility ,Its about common sense 

Varsha accused mishti by reasoning usne pehle bhi Jhuth bola hai And she herself said ki kuhu Aur kunal ke liye, to Wo ladki aisi koi paagalpanti kyu karegi 

I know mail Uske account se gaya tha but the people who know mishti will never think ki mishti would play games like this, and bp and bm did exactly that. 

Agar kabhi hamare saath aisa hota hai to we expect from our parents ki Wo hamare saath khade rahe, it's not blind trust on daughter, it's trust on the Parvarish they have given to their daughter 

But agreed that mishti should have answered aisa karke vo khud apne liye suspicion create Kar rahi thi and that's why abir used his precious question on this 

yes.. this is what i wanted to say..she needed to answer.. coz by not answering so, she paves way for more suspicion among varsha jasmeet kind of persons..answering the question doesn’t hurt her self respect as it was not a mere speculation to accuse her

Edited by --Devakshi-- - 4 years ago

Originally posted by EtTuBrutus

IMO this was not even about trust or blind trust in the first place. Mishti being disgusted that her family thinks so low about her and will believe in her only if she provides clarifications is understandable. But given the situation and the impending shaadi, Abir forcing her to answer was understandable too. I don't think he doubted her even for a moment. Am sure he would have believed her even if she did not answer. But the question here was not about his personal belief. It was about taking a stand and verbalising it in front of people who were waiting to blame her. So I personally had no issues with Abir forcing an answer. I was hoping they have a follow up conversation on it but I knew we will get Meenu and her annoying rants instead (yet to watch today's episode though 😆)

her family never thought bad about her.. but when some solid proof is in front of them, how can they defend her even without her denying the allegation..i have problem only with mishti disagreeing to answer..

I agree with you...this time the question he asked was not because he needed an answer ...because he wanted to give answers to others through her

But in future if mishbir question each other on certain things...I don't mind that...infact it's a sign of a healthy relationship....pyaar ka matlab ji huzoori karna aur ek dusre ki haa mein haa Milana nahi hota.

Originally posted by Onyourface

I agree with you...this time the question he asked was not because he needed an answer ...because he wanted to give answers to others through her

But in future if mishbir question each other on certain things...I don't mind that...infact it's a sign of a healthy relationship....pyaar ka matlab ji huzoori karna aur ek dusre ki haa mein haa Milana nahi hota.

thank you.. somebody understood my point finally..😃

thank you.. somebody understood my point finally..😃

Ohh welcome!

And yes Abir does have a tendency to blindly trust the ones he loves... except for his mother...j haven't really seen him question anyone

I guess he will learn a lesson after this track.