Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh mamma....I will start crying 🤗🤗 this is so so beautiful Priya leenaa and everyone else who had worked so hard on this....will remember this forever...poora senti banadiya 😭😭😆 

And I lubeee my awards  

Congratulations guys....🤗🤗

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

Meraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa FIRST POSTTTT!!! 😫😫😫😫😫

🤣

me frist

vibhutil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh Parth ki ig story mein Gandi si awaaz kiski hai 🤣

Edited by vibhutil - 4 years ago
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Itnaaaaaa piyaaaara AT ..

Deadwa

FLW70 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congratulations to all you guys for this 100 th AT !!!

Your first page is a work of art 👏

Keep going guys Anupre are worth all this love !

🥳

Jenny2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congo! Evil eyes stay away from  At, Anupre & Parica❤️

Azizrehman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congratulation guyz.... Most awaited AT 100 

priya185 thumbnail

mohini ji is dreaming

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Congratulations, Lovelies! 100 Ats - just yesterday we were in the first At going all crazy, breaking rules and tryin’ to find our way with how things work... and today here we are in our 100th❤️ I’ve been here in this At since the very beginning - from first At till this 100th, I’ve managed to leave at least a comment in every single one of them  - it’s has been a ritual for me, like, even on the most depressing or sad or the busy days I still make sure to mark my attendance. I’ve seen this place growing and evolving,I’ve seen people coming here and eventually becoming an essential part of this place we all call our home. I’ve seen it all, and have been a part of it all so I can take extra pride today and boast about this milestone 🤧😳😆

it’s been an incredible journey, an odyssey sung by the people out there - all those lovely people who come here daily and paint the pages with the kaleidoscopic colors. ❤️

Cheers to many more such milestones and Cheers to us - the fanatic Biryaani and pualo eaters 🥳 May the tables always remain set in this house and plates always filled with the blissful Biryaani and the yummiest variant of pulao! 😘

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step - our journey started with a single step, too, yet today we’ve travesed the long roads, endless stormy oceans and the broken bridges. Sometimes the steps were small - other times, big. Sometimes we were the unstoppable warriors ready to fight anything along the road while on certain occasions - our hope wavering and our strength faltering. It hasn’t been an easy journey but together we made it and in the end it’s has all been worth it.... 

Edited by Bookworm_ - 4 years ago
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Congrats sabko 🤗🤗🤗

Wow the first page 😍😍😍😍😍😍 i think it will take me some time to finish that alone 🤪

Will leave these here before I go to sleep 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0qWF9sBeBK/?igshid=1gneho41u0abn

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0qdImUBb9G/?igshid=16ir64qpz1k0f