AnuPre/ParIca AT#100- Meri duniya hai tujh mein kahin

Posted: 4 years ago

Meri Duniya Hai Tujh Mein Kahin

Welcome to AnuPre/ParIca AT

This Appreciation Thread (AT) is a safe haven to discuss the rollercoaster ride of AnuPre's love story in Kasautii Zindagii Kay2! It is our world of AnuPre and ParIca.

From the brewing romance under the disguise of friendship to the couple drenching to bones in the elixir of love. This soaked in all those moments - all of them! But there is more to it. That we can't explain in words for that is to be experienced! Whenever it comes to describe this AT, we let the whimsical poet in us get carried away. Maybe because this AT was like a prayer from a blazing shooting star.

AnuPre's love story saw many ups and downs from the soul mates realizing their love, confessing their love, promising forever to each other, falling apart because of the manipulations of evil, sacrificing for the betterment of the other, realizing that they married by chance, fighting and protecting each other fiercely, unveiling the truth & saving from the clutches of the evil, getting back together as a much stronger couple only to be pulled apart again in the name of sacrifice and once again by the cunningness of evil! An AT that saw every phase of our beloved couple!

No matter what, we held on to each other, found humour even in the negative times, laughed at the illogicality of the creatives, defended our favourites and at the same time gave in-depth analysis on what we felt. For the first time, we all realized the importance of 'ek chutki sindoor' but then when the said sindoor was brushed off like nothing we brainstormed about the values of our traditions, marriage and divinity!

We are happy that this ride is taking its 100th turn and welcome all AnuPre & Parica Admirers to join us in this fun-filled ride where we try our hand in 'reel meets real' trying to find Parica in AnuPre! The fun and frolic are infinite here and one constant thing is we always have each others' back! This AT is where we express our thoughts and intuitions and honest feelings without the fear of being judged. Join us to laugh and to cry with AnuPre, vent about AnuPre, to roll your eyes and shake your head at the stupidity of the creatives and finally to awe at the amazing chemistry of ParIca and Pure love of AnuPre.

This AT is a place where we find solace even in the darkest hours of KZK2. The joyous and merry atmosphere which is so very tangible that it makes us lose ourselves into moments of pure bliss, forgetting the painful, monotonous reality. Not everything is meant to be explained. To feel the bliss plunge into this heaven of bliss where everyone is rosy, and everything is merry!

100th touched many more to come!

happy party GIF by Varun Dhawan

Happy Dance Sticker by Varun Dhawan

page 1 writeup by Angelina and Briti

Reminder: Please keep this place positive a lot of effort has gone into this thread. No negative comments, please. Everyone is welcome to join. 

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Messages part1.

We hope these messages remind you of your best moments in this AT. Thanks Cute_Virgo for your help. She apologises if she missed anyone's message. So without further ado let's go down the memory lane. 

P.s. best mnemonic is message number 27(EriKavana) see the next post.

1. writ_in_water:

It is not often that one finds solace in strangers. A solace that is not just happy but riotous fun...long after KZK is over and perhaps we are all also scattered I will remember these days with the fondest of thoughts and memories. I am always glad that AnuPre and Parica brought us all together like this...where we feel forced to take some time out of our real lives and peep in here every now and then....and feel as if something is missing if we don't. It is not as if we dont have dark days but it is also not as if we dont have great days...this AT is special because it is friendship without conditions, without expectations and without any guilt...only guilty pleasure :) :) 

In this regard I want to share a quote that I found very apt for all of us here at AT: 

"One day, all of us will get separated from each other. We will miss our conversations of everything and nothing and the dreams we had. Days, months and years will pass until this contact becomes rare. One day, our children will ask "Who were these people?" And we will smile with invisible tears because a heart is touched with a strong word and you will say: "It was them that I had the best days of my life with". 

2. Medak:

This AT...first of all took me a while to understand what AT means...is not just a thread in this world of discussion forums...it's a special invisible bond for the Anupreians/in some cases parica(ians)

It's the way every member interact and bring in their own uniqueness is what makes me more connected to this place. And moreover the banters everyone share...it's amusing. Sometimes I almost laugh out loud on the floor n everyone stares at me. I have a very weird lifestyle wherein I need a gateway to something that takes me out from this mad world (Gary Jules) and this AT does that, for that I just want to give a biggg hug to every beautiful girl member n tooly

I like this AT more than the biryani and pulaav..I do and don't know why but it's the AT that impacts me more rather the crappy plot or content na milna...whenever I see AT in all gloom, I tend to post random stuff even if I don't feel that way...just to increase activity nothing much..I hate posting though..I guess started with random musings again..

Anupre: I liked them for their friendship phase...it was the care any showed for Pre and her eyes full of admiration for him is what made me fall for them though it did get affected in komo track but we all are sucker for small mercies so we still latched on but now they seems to have forgotten the essence. I desperately hope they repeat komo circle and make Anu fight for his Pre

Parica: uff what a bomb of a pair they are and there's inst much to say coz unpopular fandom sab jante why they are so popular (I do wish they fall for each other though none of my concern or mennu kii but deep down I just wish..a girl can wish)

Individually...I like Parth ka acting more minus rona, Parth acting is legit talk of town and his command over language is his strength n bonus is that height. Erii..I have girl crush on her. I read here in AT that she cries beautifully and hell yeah...nobody looks as great as her while sobbing..but what makes her stand out is her deep deep eyes... expressive and full of mystery. The best was during ishq di baajiyaan seq...that scene was outer space but what made it icaanic (real iconic) was her eyes...searching eyes plus that flawless skin n not to mention that kaatilana kamariyasmiley27

At the end I would just wish the AT finds its Glory back with this 100th AT, which is somewhere lost due to stupid CVs and pilaav ka sookhapan....hope koi humare bhi haryali khet mein paaani..real Wala... sprinkle ker jaayesmiley37

P.S. I started the show coz I saw Parth's previous show and was thinking how would Parth who is so much loved for his MM & now he can do justice to something else, cause for me parth was living breathing his previous character. I found the starting of the show very fresh, despite it's illogicality of marrying someone for 15 freaking lacs, I still fell for the show. I knew about his previous show forum so I thought probably kzk portal would be there too and ola..found the paradise...rest is as they say history.

3. Sss1119:

Congratulations everyone on 100th Anupre /Parica’s AT. Wow... we hit a century guys...AMAZINGsmiley40 

I love this AT, such a stress buster. I came to know so many wonderful people through this AT. The best thing about this AT is we all agree to disagree. We don’t judge people for their different opinions rather respect them.we all have our good days and not so good days here. But , at the end of the day we are here because we LOVE our Anupre.smiley42

Coming to Anupre...well, what can I say, they’re LOVE, they are imperfectly perfect . I just fell in love with them in the very first few episodes . Anupre’s relationship has progressed in an organic way . Every scene of Anupre is a beauty in itself. smiley10

If I have to pick one particular scene, then I would pick a happy one which is their engagement. Both love birds were lost in each other, so happy and so precious ??. Parth and Erica are living and breathing Anupre, only reason I’m watching this show. Keep up the good work guys, you two are AWESOME ??.

Coming back to Anupre’s AT, I play a role of cameo here..popping in every now and then. But I make it a point to go through the entire AT to read everyone’s banter. This is such a sane bunch. They know where to draw a line between Reel and Real. Best time on AT most definitely has to be , Birthday’s of Parth and Erica, Holi party and ITA awards night. smiley31

Cheers to all on this wonderful journey of Anupre . Hoping for many more in the months to come ??

ANUPRE 

A — Ardent lovers

N — Not so Perfect couple 

U — Unconditional love for each other 

P — Pure & Precious souls

R — Ravishing Looks

E —Elite couple 

4. Jyotix:

I can discuss my fav jodi #anupre in this AT, bec of time difference sometime I don't get too much time to read and watch all the updates but here members are so helpful, Any time of the day and night I come and ask for the update, I get the answers.  All members are respectful to each other and their opinions.   Be honest, this AT used to be fun, but now these days I see lots of negativity and other characters talk, which make me very confused and depressed.   I just hope we can stick together for anupre and  bring our fav jodi back.  I request all the members come back to Anupre AT. 

Anupre/Parica are irreplaceable.  I am so much in love with them, every day and night they are with me in my prayers. 

• A:  Aromatic
  • N: Notable
  • U: unmatched
  • P: Prepossessing
  • R: Radiant
  • E: Elegant

• P: Passionate
  • A: Adorable
  • R: Restless
  • I: Intelligent 
  • C: Classy
  • A: Attractive

All anupre scenes are my fav, I can watch them again and again.  I love the way they call each other ah ladki and ah ladka.

Fav Scenes: When Prerna is getting married with Naveen babu, Anupre holi track

Love all Parica's interviews: I am obsessed with them.  God Bless them. 

Ya discussing Parth, Erica's birthday's and their award night. 

I am not good with VM's and writing, but very emotional attached with them. 

5. Cute_Virgo:

I honestly don't know what to say but to start with congratulations everyone for hitting the century, we have made itsmiley40

I randomly came across the promo of the show and there was this innocence about AnuPre in the show that attracted me to them. Kudos to Parth and Erica for their brilliant performance as AnuPre. I don't think I would have loved AnuPre as much if it wasn't for Parth and Erica. Despite the not so good story line of the show, you both have risen above and made me fall in love with these characterssmiley27 You both deserve the best and I pray that you get only the best in the future. You both don't need light because your future is brightsmiley16

This is the first AT that I have been a part of and I have enjoyed every bit of it. To name a few: Ench-Tooly's GIF war (the newest ship in townsmiley36), people fighting to get the first place on the new AT (I am still waiting for my turnsmiley36), KoKiGo and Ench's banter, Team BBT (if anyone wants to be part of this team, just remember you have to really prove yourself to be part of this elite teamsmiley2), Shilpa and UKG's gutter talks (Shilpa you should really change your thesis topicsmiley43), WIW aka Bran's amazing detective skills (I am amazed by her detective skills), Div's positive good night messagessmiley27, Team PaNi(Pari Moni )creating ruckus around the AT from time to timesmiley44, Bee and Aditi fighting for shauhar and sajansmiley9, DG & Riya love reading your cute baby talks from time to timesmiley27, Suchi, Hari & Grace - my favourite EJFianssmiley31, SSS thank you for keeping the positivity in tough times, Leena and Priya, thank you for keeping the peace and being patient with all of when we get a little crazysmiley17 and IFM for listening to my random bak baksmiley31

6. Hari73:

Chahat ke safar mein

Ho.. ooo ooo

Dilon ke honsle dekho

Yeh aksar toot jaate hain

ho...oo ooo

Kabhi aansu bahaate hain

ho...oo ooo ooo

Kabhi chalte hain sehraa mein

Phir bhi muskurate hain

Yeh aksar toot jaate hain

ho...oo ooo

Kabhi aansu bahaate hain

ho...oo oo oooo

Kabhi chalte hain sehraa mein

Phir bhi muskurate hain

Imtehaan har ghadi ki ..ee eeeee

Kasauti zindagi ki

Kasauti zindagi ki

Whoever, made this title song, it is more apt for my fellow anupreians and paricans.  We all enjoyed, laughed n cried together.  This AT has it's own beauty with crazy bunch of ppl. Let this craziness continue more n more and spread more positivity with this "sau" AT

Hope we all reach our manzil ek din. 

Wish you all more happiness!!

Huge congratulations to Priya & AT Members.

N thanks for making me one of your member(I get family feeling with you all)smiley31

Cheers!!

Ps. Pls don't laugh, I am very bad at writingsmiley1

7. MoniloveAnuPre:

well where to start its almost 9 month i have stuck to this AT, this is a second home .i became parica fan after initial interview now that laugh i never forget that .

to become  anupre fan its takes time till the paan wala epi  came  .it do wonders to me & i become fan of them but  i always believe  they r not  meant to live together they  can die for each other  but  cant  live together  its so pain to watch  two  beautiful soul r  here in this world they r separated but i m happy  i adore  this jodi as they   teach me  love is above everything .if love  is there no matter what happen u find  the way to each other 

i learn a lot from this AT  how to be happy when you r sad  .

i love  u  all smiley31

8. abcdexyz:

ANUPRE  to me means

Adorable couple connected by Never-ending unique Unaltered and Pure love exhibiting through sheer Radiance and sincere Earnest for each other ?

Liked Erica since her previous show and became fan of her multitalent and matured behavior. Same with Parth and love how he overcame so much hurdles and now proving himself as the best. 

The beautiful bond of friendship they share and having quite a large number of similarities makes them a unique and lovable couple offscreen.

Love Confession of Anupre is my favourtite scene

Initial India forum interview of Parica is my favourite interview

Funny banters of KokiGo and Ench are my fondest memories of the AT

It was a pleasant journey so far with each member of the AT. Love the way each member appreciate others, come to the rescue when intruders enters, advising comforting and caring nature of all is so soothing. Analysis of episodes and essays on that mesmerizes me. The Best moments would be the funny banters with all. 

Parica and Anupre journey started with an amazing friendship which is adorable and growing beautifully till now. Hope it continues further.

9. Hope4U

I have always found this  anupre AT to be a breath of fresh air in the online world. I guess all the credit for that goes to the happening members of this forum.. Quirky, funny, sarcastic, sweet, sensible, grounded, this is one helluva bunch.. 

And at the heart of it all, the very core are our anurag and prerna and parth and Erica. For me personally, Anurag and prerna have always been very very close to my heart.. The first couple I ever shipped, they are and will always be love.. But the idea of anupre as shown by parica is extraordinary. They have lived and breathed these two characters, bringing to anurag and prerna, an innocence and sweetness that has endeared them to TV viewers across India. They are truly the best versions of themselves when together, but apart, their very soul goes missing. What will become of these two lovebirds in the coming weeks and months, we cannot tell but they have made a place for themselves in indian television history that is here to stay.. We have laughed with them, loved with them and now we weep in our hearts for them.. 

They are truly... Wait for it.... Legendary!! 

10. Parijatrocks

I cant explain why i love this show, its obvious as i watch only 1 indian show - at the moment, reason for not getting connected to forum was scared of season1 storyline.

Suta updates were saviour, but suta cheated & made member only post & without other option i had to login??.But started visiting AT to check if i have any old IF friends. But i initially found AT as bokwass as it was complete shipping. 

So started getting scared when other couple's marriage news started flashing which made me take my frustration in main forum. But some anupre fans started getting dig at me, i was like are these ppl mad why don't they mind their jobs lol.

But some real prerna fan tried to give piece of mind to me that i made prerna bashing post. But now I know whose fan she really is. 

Since i visited IF post long gap i thought let me get my post closed & asked mods to close as well. Than i found moni partner in crime in mainforum and priyas DP attracted me to AT.I was like do i need to join this shipping AT but thought let me just join but let me not ship. But i tried had not to become anupre crazy fan but moni helped me to get myself attached to the forum.

More than anupre i love to be with monis posts true even today....

But love this AT its my stress buster

11. JRKZK2

Congratulations on the 100th AT. Thank you to all the wonderful people here who invest their time and energy in making us all feel better about this show. Unfortunately the storyline is not great at the moment - but hopefully it will get better soon. My favorite scenes has got to be both confession scenes in the temple. Simply loved them both. Thank you for brightening my day and for always responding at the speed of light to my silly queries. Congrats to Anurag and Prerna for doing such a fabulous job thus far. The AnuPre AT is like a family and we stay strong together. Best wishes to all AnuPre fans. Lots of love to all. 

12. Bookworm_

Congratulations for  hitting the century - we’ve  come a long way, indeed!smiley40smiley27smiley9

Although, I don’t like the idea of flashbacks and dreams anymore after KZK ( the epic apocalypse of dream sequences and flashbacks, lol) but today is the day I would love to reminisce the good ol’ days. So, here we take a dive back in time *whoosh* - once upon a time At was dead, stuck at one and all the fun was limited to Suta’s place, memad’s threads and all the special threads we used to make for special events and all, until we were told not the right place, because it was the beginning and we used to go a lil too bonkers over the offscreen stuff as well as the onscreen  (smiley37)so, that’s how we all landed in the At on the same friggin’ day -  the group from those threads, the crazy group smiley27 (which only grew bigger with the time *touchwood*) it was a total raucous on that very same day, in that very first At, because we all got to know P is going to Goa and there was so much light along as well, and of course, the lurking shadow :P *flashback ends* it was all new, the At environment and the people here but there was this warmth and homely feel to this place since the very first day. Now that I’m looking back, it’s one of my fav memories, even though it was a sad and a bad day for us but I just realized things only got better after that time, after the time we joined the At, hence,one of the reasons why I cherish it! Another one is masoor daal - it was a legit surprise and it actually changed the whole dynamics not in just their case  but here as well, in our case, the real phun began after that,lol. 

well, my journey as a fan in short, I liked them since the first promo. I was Parth Samthaan’s ex fan( Yeah, ex fan because I was too heartbroken, confused and scared with his past stuff when it all happened and then I left him on a bad note) so when that first AnuPre promo came the fan-girl in me resurfaced and I thought of giving it a shot because somehow I knew I’m gonna fall harder for him and them! 

okay, it’s difficult to choose the best scenes because I love all anupre scenes mostly but I think top 3 ones which helped me understand the soul of AnuPre better and made my connection deeper with them are: AnuPre’s scene from Pre’s first Aadan Pradan - that Anu’s kyun kar rahi ho yeh touched my heart deeply, also, it gave me an insight of Anu and Pre as two different individuals and not just What AnuPre can be when they come together. Second one - my dp wala, I loved that scene so much that I made it my DP for life, lol! the free-flowing, smooth transition of that scene and how soft he was with her in that whole thing, It all felt so real and had that lasting impact that helped me sail through Komo track. Third one: Their Mandir confession - I’m bitter how they nullified everything but it will always be one of my most favorites!

I like this At  because of the people here who are all so cool and kind! Everyone here respects others’ opinions despite having their own biases and moments of favouritism. We talk about things, we argue too, sometime, that too heated ones but at the end we all have fun together and we fight for each other and sometimes with each other but that’s all is in good sprits. the best part: We( shippers) let them( BBT) burst our bubbles and they help us blow them again. And above all, I love how everyone want this At to remain the same happy postive place and even put efforts. AnuPre/ParIca and this At are irreplaceable for me because I’m not gonna fall for any pair like that ever again and neither I’m gonna go all crazy about any virtual place on the internet           (smiley37)but, honestly, We’ve seen so many different phases here together - the happy ones, the sad ones, the phases full of cribbing and crying, the negativity vs positivity ones - but we have been able to sail through all that because we had this At! I love this place so much and it gave me my crazy bunch - my deedu aka Ench, our BBT team, our Bran aka wiw, Londonwali,  IFM,  CV, my twin Aditi, Leena, Riya, DG, Anurag’s mamma Moni, gutter behen Shilpa, my Guru Jee Zalima and everyone else out there - you all make this At a happier and a warm place - you all are like puzzle pieces who make this At complete ( I can’t take all the names, sorry, but you all are essential part of this At ) love you all guys and thank you! Xoxo *big-group-hug* cheers! smiley40smiley27smiley31

13. Abhiya_12:

My journey with AnuPre started with almost zero interest. I randomly started watching the show for time pass never had liked leads acting before and felt they are miscast for a project which Ekta claiming to be her dream project. I started taking interest in AnuPre from the episode Anurag asks Prerna to share her problem with her when everyone are against her. I loved how he is different from other leads and how fragile Prerna is compared to other FLs yet have that fiercy strength. There was this child like innocence in them , purity in them and their emotions which made them unique and after that there's no looking back, I loved them, irritated by them, gushed on them, rolled eyes over their stupidity, cried with them, smiled with them. AnuPre as individuals have so many imperfections but when they come together they make everything imperfectly perfect.

Coming to Parth and Erica, without them this show is nothing. Ekta hit a jackpot with their pairing one of her best pairing who are very unconventional pairing but easy on eyes. They deserves maximum credits for this show success who shine over weak script, brutal criticism and bashing. And as actors the way they took all these makes them graceful. Touchwood they remain same in every step of their success. 

Coming to AT journey it's a sweet place, everyone of us had good days, bad days, had misunderstandings, arguments but at the end of day just came back together because this place isn't just a place we talk it somewhere became part of our lives and each person here part of our life or family which is hidden from real world. I love you girls just keep rocking.

I wanted to dedicate a quote for AnuPre and us AT members.

One day not too far from now we will smile and I mean it.

14. jvims:

Hi..my view about this AT and anupre and parica 

I like this AT because people are open to criticism, joking of characters and actors apart from appreciation..we can openly criticize about actors /characters if we don't like any particular thing or outfit or any other thing without going extreme..

ANUPRE-A FOR Appreciating their love for each other 

N-noise they make too much noise arguing, 

U-universal one can sense the other were ever they are.

P-possesive.both r possesive for each other..

R-react..they over react to each other.

E- end game is anupre.. 

3. I became a Fan of anupre becz of their love for each other ,caring,possesiveness.,to sense each other presence even at distance. 

4.I love Parica good friendship and also the way they new life to anupre character..

5.my fav scene of anupre are many but I like their scenes during navin babu days..especially  anurag talking to chand .

6. I like Parica mussorie vlog and erica's swiss vlog..

7.my memory in this At-hmm bahot bashing kayismiley36but still I like to be part of it..

Good luck and best wishes for 100 at..

15. Briti 

A heaven where pleasure dance in wonder to the praises of AnuPre and PaRica .... is the the AnuPre/PaRica AT...A sprinkle of magic pixie dust that uplifts us to the sky of the beautiful rainbow of our favourite couple... is this AT! A home to us, a paradise to bored and perched souls is this AT.

16. AngelinaEdangel

Love this AT because of the fact that I need not refrain myself calling a spade a spade! There are ppl who will respectfully disagree with my statements or supportively agree! No bashing here but ppl try to explain or reason their statements! 

There are so many different views that sometimes I get my answers I was looking for from the insights! 

I love AnuPre as a couple, soulmates n want them to get together n live a happy life! I know they are just fictional characters but got emotionally attached with them that I cannot bear if either one of the characters is shown doing something foolish n stupid ending up hurting each other!

There are lots of scenes I love of AnuPre but the confession/proposal scene in front of Durga Ma is on the top right now!

Love AnuPre hugs a lot! Feels so content after their hugs! Be it a romantic one or a sad one, its always beautiful n perfect! Parth n Erica are such wonderful actors that whenever they are on screen we can feel the push n pull towards them! 

Parth & Erica called Parica's offscreen bonding is also so refreshing n lovely just like their on-screen characters

Congratulations on the 100th AT!  So happy to be a part of such a lovely bunch of people! 

(P.S. The writeup on pg1 is also written by Briti and Angelina)

Messages part2:

17. Leenaa

Erica and Parth just nailed with their performances portraying as AnuPre and No other jodi would be able to wear their shoes!smiley32

I became a fan as It was talked all over sns and decided to take a shot and now am glued like anything! i adore the bond parica shared with entire cast and the crews.smiley42 parica are legit kiddossmiley36smiley27

Fav scenes r paan while singing ajeen dastaan. Basically the first few episodes!smiley36 and am in love with ek ladki dance seqsmiley42and for parica is their ghoomi ghoomi babyy filter videosmiley37smiley37 The moments they spent together in Masoor daal and Swiss tripsmiley16

My favourite memory of the AT is the day when almost everyone in AT was shipping themselves with bollywood actorssmiley37smiley37smiley39 and Erica Birthday we did alot of tamashasmiley16

I like this AT Coz its filled with bunch of crazy ppl bursting each other bubbles and analyzing and noticing small miniature things with their rare microscopic magnifier eyessmiley39 and obviously showering so much laaauvee for Parica and Anupre!!smiley9

A- Adorable/Aesthetic. they r adorable goof ballssmiley43and naturally Aesthetic like the stars constellations in the skysmiley42

N-Naughty. How naughty and gutterish they're!smiley14 always expecting a kiss unexpectedlysmiley2

U-Ultimate. The ultimate thronbirdssmiley19smiley37

P-Perfect. always a picture perfect  just like 2 pieces of puzzles fit togethersmiley9

R-Radiant. emanating joysmiley27

E-Everlasting. Nothing can beat their everlasting love and support for each other whether intentionally or un-intentionallysmiley9

and congrats guys for reaching 100th AT!! smiley40 We have gone a long journey now and and am proud to be part of it!smiley41

18. Priya185

AnuPre is irreplaceable because I loved how their story evolved initially from acquaintances to friends, to lovers, to getting engaged. The initial months of this show were amazing. I loved their scenes and their chemistry is irreplaceable. ParIca are unique because I love their friendship whether it is sharing jackets or their trip together ‘Masoor dal’ or being each other's personal photographer or always being in sync with their outfits, expressions, thoughts and pictures. It is very rare to see a rapport like theirs. ParIca bring to life the characters and jodi despite the poorly written script at times. 

I remember we were looking for a place to discuss parica after Parth's birthday and ITA topics. Then someone found the AT. In the beginning, the ATs were quite slow. But once we got started we never stopped *nazar na lage*. Time flies it feels like yesterday I opened one AT, now I have made over 90ATssmiley3. Here we are with 100ATs. 

Initially, I actually wanted to stay away from KZK2 because of the story I expected from2001.  However, I was a big Erica fan from her previous show, I was hoping for her to do well in her future endeavours and I wanted to see some glimpses of her acting. I believe most of Ekta's shows usually start out good before it goes downhill. I was attracted to the innocence and chemistry of Parth and Erica. I personally love Erica's acting most of the time and Parth is a discovery from me in this show as I had never watched him before. I just love Parth Erica's bonding offscreen TOUCHWOOD, this is perhaps the first time I love a TV couple more offscreen than onscreen. 

The first scene when I felt AnuPre were special was when Anurag whispered 'Why are you doing this marriage, don't do it. I will stand by you.' They were only friends when Anu said this and I wanted to see how their relationship evolved. Later, I loved watching them together offscreen, they were even bigger dhamaka offscreen than onscreen. 

The whisper scene(mentioned above) is my all-time favourite because it made me an AnuPre admirer. I love Anurag's chand dream scene, AnuPre holi dream scene and the dream proposal in the rain. Recently, I liked the church scene, Anurag's surprise 2nd July flashback, Prerna looking after Anu after the fire incident and saying the extent of her love and the dream wedding promo. I feel creatives give us very nice dreams lol. My all-time favourite scenes are the mandir confession in the jungle and scenes when they came home, fitting room scenes were hilarious, atta scenes and library scenes. flashback scenes with gol gappa, the bridge& the bench. The promos these CVs give are mindblowing. 

Below are some of my favourite scenes: 

I feel this AT is the main hot and happening place on IF this year. Despite the IF website revamp this AT is the key reason to keep me glued to this forum. Also, I don't know what I would do in KZK2 forum without you guys. This is the only place I enjoy posting about KZK2.

All the time spent in this AT with my friends discussing Anupre or Parica in this AT is memorable. I like the analysis on both AnuPre and Parica. I loved our discussions on Masoor dal most, the AT was on fire with all the excitement. Furthermore, I enjoy analysing the KZK2 episodes in the AT and sometimes I discover new things about the scene that I never noticed before.

There is so much fun and laughter in this AT and I hope it always remains this way. I love the exuberance and analysis that happens in our AT.  The people in the AT are irreplaceable. Virgo, Aurtika, Lavs, Renu, Pallawi, IFM, DG and Riya you guys are really sweet always. Briti who is everyone's younger sister  smiley31 Leena my partner and always there to listen to me. UKG I love the theories you do and shilpa's 18+ theories lol. Sam06 and Sss1119 love your positivity. Pari I love your naughtiness. Ench-tool jodi is entertaining and hilarious I love their gif wars. Moni and suchi jodi is so cute. Ench you really are so funny with your misreading posts and your frog pictures are hilarious.  Angelina and Abhiya thanks n post 1 would not be possible without you.  Coldy thanks for your fab vms to entertain us, I loved the one you made on my request. Medak I love your Priya Rani, it's very nice of you. Div I like the knowledge/songs you post in the AT they are really nice. So quickly Faiza, Aditi and Medak and others have become a part of the AT. It's nice talking to you all, it is hard to mention everyone.  You guys keep me glued to this AT loved the pulao, biryani, masoor dal, Parth's birthday discussions and more. I hope for many more memories with my AT friends and moments of AnuPre/ParIca to cherish in this AT. 

mnemonic: 

a = affectionate 

n= naive

u=unique 

p= passionate /persistent

r=romantic

e=emotional 

Mostly it has been a joy ride here. So thanks for making me smile, laugh and cheering me up when I am down but most importantly hope I have made friends in the long run. You guys make KZK2 enjoyable for me even if the tracks are frustrating. Hopefully, we as an AT stay with each other through thick and thin and always remain friends and go through the rest of this journey together I hope this journey aise hi haste khelte gale lag kar guzre.  

Thanks for being here with us on this journey. Cheers to 100 ATs and more to come. Love all my friends here 3000. 

19. RiyaDutta

First of all many congrats to all the members here for hitting the century mark *hugs all* smiley31I m not very good at writing things but will give it a try!smiley36 

I like this AT for providing a positive n understanding atmosphere for most of us from different backgrounds to share our opinions/views about AnuPre the onscreen couple/Parica the offscreen pair in a constructive way without the fear of getting misunderstood. Even wen members come with different opinions, still all the discussion happening here are handled very maturely! smiley14

Initially I came to this AT because of my love for AnuPre/Parica but with the way the show has shaped up is disappointing to say the least. However, I still come to this AT whenever I can to talk about them n meet other members whom I met here thanks to our AnuPre/Parica. That’s how close they all are to my heart! smiley27

A - Adorable (^infinity) 

N - Naive (Definitely that for getting played by everyone) 

U - Unique (Yessss )

P - passionate (Don’t we have enough proof of that already)

R - Resilient (they need to be since Cvs are hell bent to give them more Kasautiis)

E - Emotional ( oh yeah water works all the time especially recent episodes) 

How I became a fan: It all started since I saw their promo by chance while visiting my family back in India n there was no going back. It’s been around 8 months for me since I got hooked up with them, n m still here inspite of all the roller coaster story/tracks n character sketches!smiley9

My Paan scene, followed by their first rain sequence n finally “Ajeeb daastan hai yeh” walk. Also the confession episode in the temple! smiley42

Favourite interview(s) will always be sambhar/dosa Wala n their initial interviews during promotions! 

Memories of the AT: All the time spent here are quite lovely, fun filled, memorable n entertaining! 

AnuPre/Parica journey has been beautiful, developed very organically thru different phases atleast for AnuPre. The thing that works best for them is that they are very unique, unconventional, absolutely gorgeous pair n their chemistry is a BOMB in a very subtle kind of way until recently(LOL).

Coming to Parica love their bond to the core n hope they stays the same always! *touchwood* smiley42

Hugs to all the AT members again n lots of love smiley31 hope we stay united like this to celebrate double century smiley39

20. MrToolConfuser:

Starting with the questions,

AT ka Bindass Vatavaran is why I like this AT so much.

This AT is irreplaceable for me ‘cause you won’t get so many welcoming, at the same time, Bubble Phod people in one place. smiley37 

And AnuPre… Pre is irreplaceable for me but with an heavy heart and even slower heartbeat I’ll have to admit that without Anu I won’t get to see her smile- So, they’re kind of a package deal and probably someday I may also have to be the Aman to Prerna’s Anjali and do her Bidaai with Anurag’s Rahul which I’m hoping will never happen but you know the odds. smiley38

Favorite scene of AnuPre: When Pre catches Anu’s flying kiss and beats it to dust with her chappal. smiley15

Posting AT ka First Comment will always be my favorite memory. 

Now to the message,

On the occasion of AT’s 100th Thread I wish you all nothing but happiness and prosperity on your shipping skills, and even though this will be a Dil Jaale outcome for me but I wish your luck catches up and pours you with the Briyaani and Pulaav of your dreams and they be as good as you wanted them to be. And to AT ka members, May this AT ka Vatavaran always be this much fun and the bonding goes strong & intact like fevicol se lagaya hua furniture. Cheers to a happy big Hum Saath Saath Hain Family! smiley40

Also, may this Cooking aur Shipping ka business aise hi chalta raahe, daudhta raahe, aabad raahe. smiley37

Long Live the Admins! Jai AT! Jai AT ke Members! 

Shukriya, Dhanyawaadh, Phir Milenge 200th AT celebration thread pe. Jald hi. smiley16

P.S. Pray ki next AT pe First Comment mera hi ho

21. Aisling

I love this AT for what it is. Because of each and every member. Though I had been stalking this AT for a long period of time, but the connect and the attachment, that I have made here as a member is something I can't express in words! 

This is my first experience of being a part of any AT, and as people say the firsts are always special and irreplaceable, so its the same for mesmiley27. Anupre came as a breather of fresh air in my television first and then slowly and steadily they became a part of my daily routine. My day can't end without watching any new/old scene of my Anupre. I haven't loved any onscreen jodi as much as I love Anupre! smiley27 Anupre for me are - 

A : Aliveness of Goodness 

N : Nonpareil

U : Unadulterated 

P : Paradisiacal

R : Refreshing

E : Enchanted 

There are many of my favourite memories related to Anupre and Parica and I believe there are many more to come. Parica's first IV as Anupre, Parth teasing Erica by praarna, their sambhar-dosa IV, Spa awards shooting, ITA memories, Parth's birthday, Erica's birthday, Massorie trip, everything related to them is special to me and I am gonna cherish all these forever! 

Parth and Erica are my beautiful distractions from life. I adore them for who and what they are... So unfiltered.... So real!!! I just love them..... a bit more than I love Anupre smiley27

At last, I don't say it for the sake of just saying, but I mean it when I say - 'This AT is my Virtual Home! 'smiley27

I have made some really good friends here, whom I will never forget and will always pray for their well-being. Abhiya, Booky, Leena, Rosy, Enchanteur, IFM, Aurtika, UKG , Priya, RS, DG di, Wiw di, Moni, CuteVirgo, Amlavs, Riyadutta, Pallawi, Pari, Angelina, Hari, Suchi, Sss (jyoti), Jyotix, Sam, Div,  Hope, Briti, Luvmayurarti, Medak, Coldie, Shilpa, jenny, jivims... Sorry if I have missed anyone's name! 

I will always remember you guys! God bless you all! smiley27

22. Jenny2016

I m here to support #Anupre and #Parica  journey in KZK 2.Also it is fun to be here bcos of the members here . Thanks to all the active members who keep entertaining us with their comments.

Congratultions ! For the 100 AT smiley27

23. rnegi

I love the At because here I see people from so many diff backgrounds, age and thinking come today for a common love of characters and the couple. Where different views are tolerated and accepted and one feels part of big virtual world,

I love anupre purely because parica brought out the chemistry. Even though the story stinks, the At can see the positivity.

I love reading and going through pages .... it’s such a stress buster.

Love

Ruchika 

24. Suchi_Ejf_Fan

This AT is a good time pass for me.... Sometimes it's a stress reliever... Every members of this AT are very friendly and understanding... 

Members are in this AT are neutral towards both actors... Which thing I like the most 

Anupre = innocence 

I was eri fan first later I started falling for their scence 

Their innocence... That I love most about them 

Fav scene - Anupre moon scene ( anu's dream), Paan scene, their first phone call, library scene , 1st jail scene etc 

I like only their fun interviews

Live chat - parth's 1st live chat with Eri pooja akanksha

Still making many memories through the AT

I really enjoyed here.... Members are so fun loving.... Sometimes I only read chats heresmiley36

25. -Doppelganger-

Congrats my dears on the 100th AT smiley31We have come so farsmiley31

I love this place because everybody here is super cool and crazy…right from trolling their own favourites to the gutter talks  to the fun shipping:) You girls are slaying it and how! smiley2In my whole IF experience, I have never laughed so much reading the comments in any other AT. smiley37Most of the time I log in from my office and sometimes I really get scared about getting fired for laughing like a lunatic while I am supposed to do worksmiley37

I started watching kasauti  because of my  nostalgia associated with the show and the promo too looked beautiful. The show didn’t impress me much at the start.I felt it was too dramatic for my liking. Then there was this episode of Prerna’s Adhan pradhan where Anurag whispered something into her ears. I was sold after that!That scene screamed chemistry!!!’smiley42 I blame it for getting me hooked to AnuPre....gosh!!! I was living my life happily before that smiley37 From then on there was no looking back...With each scene, I fell in love with them more and more...the little nuances they bring to their scenes...they are bombsmiley27

For me AnuPre stands for

A-Alluring 

N-  a Nasha that keeps me addicted.

U- Unconditional love 

P- Poetic

R-Refreshing 

E-Endearing

Favourite AnuPre scene- There are so many of them but if I have to pick one it has to be their paan scene.smiley42How innocent were they ? The Anurag Basu dancing in the rain  being so un-Anurag Basu and Prerna sharma looking at him thinking...hmm ladka is not as boring as I thought..he is cutesmiley43That was the beginning of a beautiful journey!

My favourite PaRica interview is the sambhar dosa one. I loved how they were so at ease with each other ...flirting and doing their regular bak-bak . That was also the first time I noticed something smiley2smiley2smiley2smiley2 

At a time when tv was filled with love-hate stories, AnuPre came as a breathe of fresh air From mere acquaintances...to friends ...to best friends ....to lovers...Thank you PaRica for living AnuPre.  smiley31  and thank you my dear friends for making the journey even more special

26. Invest_probe

I am not a regular visitor of the forum enough for me to give awards to the participants because I do not really know who is who. 

I do know that whenever I visit, the charm  of the AT is the unique combo of maturity and absolutely insane humor. Not just at the PaRica, but at themselves too. e.g. it took me many visits to figure out Bookworm was being called keedasmiley2 Or the absolutely hilarious hinglish you guys use. 

I would still say that cutting wit and dry humor often makes me smile when I come here.

About PaRica: I know Parth and Erica from their previous shows, and know the rough times the have experienced. Seeing them both flower and be frothy in their happiness, is extremely attractive. Erica used to be very closed in her previous relationship. Hence her being so open gladdens my heart.

But I will still say, the witty takes on the latest happenings in Biryani & Palau are what attract me to visit the AT

27. Erikavana

Hello Everyone. Hearty Congratulations for the 100th AT of AnuPre/PaRica. smiley40smiley41 This was a wonderful & memorable journey of all the members here. Wishing to see more hundreds of AT of AnuPre/PaRica in future.smiley14smiley20

Beauty of this AT is almost every member & every comments are filled with positivity & fun.smiley20smiley36 There were times when negativity did crop up, but have managed to bounce back.smiley20 This AT is really a stress buster to me.smiley14Whenever the episodes made me mad, sad, angry or frustrated, I come here to clear my mind & I have laughed whole-heartedly reading the crazy comments here.smiley37

Loads & Loads of thank you to all the members & Hats-Off to all the DT people behind creating all these ATs, maintaining & keeping it going without breaking the rules.smiley20 Keep up the good work people.smiley32

Mnemonic(WINNER of best mnemonic)

A - Adorable & Admirable are the words for them. Anurag & Prerna r indeed very adorable & attractive personalities.smiley42 Their love for each other is admiring & mesmerizing.smiley42

N - Noble suits them the most. Both are respectful & humble by nature. AnuPre are so virtuous, ethical & selfless, they are always ready to sacrifice their lives for each other's happiness & safety.smiley20

U - Unique - AnuPre's love is unique, special, devoted & incomparable.smiley20 Their bonding has grown from just knowing each other to soul-mates who are committed to each other for the whole life time & beyond.smiley27

P - Pure in every way & their love is the purest. Their individual nature, behavior & attitude are pure. And their friendship, love, feelings, respect & trust towards each other are pure, honest & sincere.smiley31

R - Romantic - AnuPre are hopelessly & madly in love with each other. They are so very romantic & wishing them to grow in their relationship & be inseparable.smiley43smiley9

E - Enchanting & Enthralling - Both are captivating & alluring as individuals. Also, AnuPre's love for each other is fascinating & dreamy & are very delightful to watch them onscreen.smiley42

__ __

For me PaRica as AnuPre firstly are the most good looking pair in the universe.smiley42 I crave & admire beauty. PaRica look heavenly.smiley42 Love their happily smiling faces.smiley4

Next comes about Erica & Parth as individuals, I knew only Erica & knew nothing about Parth.smiley24 I had heard his name and seen his pics in IF, but nothing more than that.

I have seen Erica since her south movies days, but I started to Like & Follow her from her previous show & I was aw-struck to see her caliber, she was phenomenal in portraying the lead role in that show. She gave full justice to her role.smiley20 Her interviews, off-screen masti & BTS segments gave an insight of her personality. As many said she is very helpful & kind. I admire her for her straight-forwardness, genuineness, simplicity, honesty & above all  down to earth nature.smiley42 She is indeed a pure soul.smiley27smiley31

Coming to Parth, I had zero knowledge about him.smiley24 but the initial posters & the promo of KZK caught my attention.smiley14 Watched his interviews regarding the show & I felt he is simple & didn't fake.smiley20

I watched almost all the KZK promos, posters, statue installation and promotional videos, press conferences, Parth & Erica's joint interviews & segments. They both were so casual, free, non-fussy, happy & easy going with each other,smiley20 I totally loved their bond.smiley31 Both looked so cute together.smiley42 I felt I should watch KZK for these adorables.smiley14They had become heartthrobs to me even before the show started. Their off-screen camaraderie is so full of masti & fun.smiley41 I am more of PaRica admirer than AnuPre.smiley27 But love them both on & off-screen. PaRica are more entertaining than their characters. Their off-screen bonding, live-chats with fans, comments they exchange on their insta posts, BTS segments are very much endearing.smiley42

In the show AnuPre's love story is not built well. I feel it lacks that free flow in the story, in the character development & even character introduction. I blame the makers for that.smiley21 If they had tried, they could've given some more depth, a little bit of out-sketch to the characters of Anurag & Prerna & many other characters as well, before going to the main story or should I say "main drama".smiley26 What was the need of showing drama from the very first episode?smiley44

However, Parth & Erica are phenomenal actors, doing a commendable job giving full justice to their roles.smiley32 They are so natural in their portrayal of Anurag & Prerna, that they easily get into the skin of the character. PaRica are literally living their respective characters.smiley20

AnuPre's love story so far looks beautiful.smiley42Anurag & Prerna from being childhood friends to becoming soul-mates is indeed a beautiful & heartfelt journey. Wishing their journey as soul-mates continue peacefully till eternity.smiley27

Both Parth & Erica are extremely talented & hard-working. Wishing them all the success, happiness & peace in their lives. Admire them forever.smiley27smiley31

My all time favorite Scene of AnuPre in this show is obviously the CONFESSION SCENE in the Mandir.smiley27smiley42 Parth & Erica were so good in that scene. AnuPre's love for each other overflowed there.smiley27smiley43 Their care, longing & finally after confession their happiness had no bounds & limit.smiley43 They were so so happy to know they love each other.smiley4Loved their multiple hugs.smiley27smiley42 Always loved AnuPre's hugs.smiley42smiley31

Apart from this I love all their cute dream sequences.smiley42 Emotional scenes pains a lot but love to watch them as well,smiley19 as PaRica are outstanding in those scenes. Kudos to them.smiley32smiley20

Initial Joint interviews of PaRica are all my favorite.smiley42 Their BTS segments always brings a wide smile on my face.smiley4

PaRica joint live-chats & insta chats are again my favorites. They are so bindaas & childlike when they argue.smiley42

My journey started with 2nd AT. Since then I have been reading more, & participated very less. I was and still am hardly active, but have spent days & many sleepless nights to read all the pages which I missed, & am still reading...smiley36becoz of the jet speed of these ATs, I have missed many pages or the whole AT itself.smiley13smiley36 And I still wonder what did I miss in those pages.smiley24smiley44 Being a part of AT, my contribution is almost nil. But I was updated with all the Onscreen & Off-screen stuff & content as well.smiley2smiley42smiley9 Thanks a lot to everyone.smiley31

Especially I've always loved & still love to read the analysis done by @abhiya_12 , @UKGirl22 , @AngelinaEdangel , @Bookworm_ , @RollingStones & many more whom I don't remember right now.smiley20 There are pretty good writers here whose comments, analysis, criticisms has had a great impact on me.smiley32 My perspective towards characters has changed a lot, sometimes helped me to understand the characters & even certain tracks. What the makers of this show couldn't do, our beloved members are doing here. Our AT members are the reason I am still able to catch up with KZK. Thanks to all those who have given insight to many things.smiley31

Wishing this journey continues really long.smiley4 Loads of love to all.smiley31

28. Coldy07

I always love when people discuss other other people; their behaviour, their mannerisms etc. This was the prime reason I fell in love with this AT as it was quite different from my previous experiences where all people did was keep posting pics of their favourites. This was a haven to discuss AnuPre and Parica, my current two favourites. Though I may not always have much to add to the ongoing interesting discussions, I love reading from everyone’s view point. Be it an AnuPre scene or an offscreen segment, there are always a variety of opinions on it- some about admiration, others related to criticism and also some full of snark and humour! 

This is exactly what keeps the balance going and makes it a fun filled experience. I am more of a silent member now, but I love you guys.

Let me try to summarise Parica and AnuPre with this! 

Parica Are Really ITV’s Cutest Asset! 

Anupre’s Naive Universe Presented Rather Earnestly!

29. Rahuldravidfan:

The reason I love this AT is mainly because most members of this AT have unbiased thinking towards anu and pre... we accept each one's mistakes depending on the situation despite us sometimes loving one character more ... also i love the fun element which is a major part of this AT despite so much negativity in the current story-line... 

A - affectionate N - naive U - understanding R - rebellious A - admirable G - gallant

P - polite R - reliable E - empathetic R - radiant N - naive A - affectionate

I had seen Erica in her previous show and was waiting for her come back... in the beginning it was Parth as Anurag who grew on me especially when he asked Pre why did she agree to marry Naveen babu and later Pre character also grew on me when she was crying in the washroom and Anu overheard her... 

ParIca bring life to these characters... i cannot imagine anyone else in their roles... they are just perfect... it is their simplicity and introvert nature which i love the most about them... also their continuous nok-jhok during interviews...

Favourite scenes are too many but... Confession with dhaaga episode, Love you jaan scene, prerna's engagement ring gets stuck (that entire episode), their first dance, paan scene, them singing ajeeb dastaan (both times), riots episodes, anu comes to meet pre in hospital after shivani's suicide, their intimate dance on sholon si, ek ladki ko dekho toh, ve maahi, zehnaeeb, ronit kidnaps pre and their confession, recent payal scene flashback, holi sequence - drunk marriage, applying colours, kid revelation, pre sleeping on anu's shoulders during car ride, their intimate bathroom scene when anu falls on the floor, pre hugging anu from behind in jail scene, their mall scene during komo track - nokjhok and finally hugging each other after seeing the other's life is in danger, both atta scene, hospital scene when mol slips into coma, possessive anu during vikrant track, etc.

Favourite Interviews - whisper challenge, ek ladki ko dekha toh dance sequence interview, prerna tells wrong name of serial, their small vlog video, etc

I still remember how we were frustrated when Anu got married to Komo and the sassy pre track which made us all excited... hoping something similar now in the current track... although possessive Anu is great but i want something more from Pre...

We members have been together through all these negativity... and i pray and hope our journey continues to be good and longer also hope that we get some great scenes (not dream sequences) between anupre and our anupre coming out stronger and together in this Kasauti and the Kasautis to come...

ParIca are such brilliant actors that i want the cvs / writers to focus more on the small nuances of their characters as that will help the audience in developing more connect towards the present story-line... 

30. IFMember

Anupre/Parica AT is such a nice place with so many wonderful peoplesmiley9

Its fun, I love how we appreciate, troll and gove honest feedbacks for our ladka/ladki

This is my first ever AT and the first show/couple that I follow closely and got me to IF platform

I had watched a bit of Eri in her first TV show, but not Parth

When the show was 10-15 episodes old, I stumbled upon the Promo and started watching the Episodes

AnuPre weren't typical, they were different - innocent, soft, good natured and it was not the push-pull ITV story

They have had a beautiful journey as college mates, acquaintances, budding friends, close friends to falling so much in Love

This base essence of them would be what would define them for me forever

One emotional scene of them is enough to pull you back to connect with them if you look ahead the crappy tracks and all kudos to Parica for bringing it out so beautifullysmiley27

Parica have had a long and eventful journey since the beginning, from facing critcism and hatred which still continues to winning hearts and awards all over - the two kiddos deserve all credits for their portrayal of AnuPresmiley32

And offscreen - the warm friendship they share with goofiness and craziness inclusive is adorable and cutesmiley36

Hope we cross many more ATs, get loads of aromatic briyani and pulavsmiley9

Congratulations everyone smiley40smiley41

31. Aurtika

100th At.. Time for celebrating the century..smiley41smiley40

We  have come a long way despite all the restrictions and obstacles since the 50th AT. So this is my super lengthy message dedicated to all the member. 

Aditi has been the most active new addition to this AT  ..You made a place in our hearts within a very short time Partner.. smiley31

Congrats WiW for her new detection skill (lipreading) and keeping us updated with her short WU..

Thanks Shilpaa for diverting us with your pics and unlimited gutter feels..

UKG has started  her free crash course programme  on Parica shipping  now. Let's see if she i's successful in luring anymore student like our Sam..smiley2  

I love Abhiya not only for being loyal towards Anupre despite her on /off struggles of defending  them with her lovely analysis and theory but also bursting  bubble savagely.      

Kudos to RS and Enc for keeping us entertained despite their mood swings.. 

Bee, you know I enjoy your occasional emotional nautanki very much..

Renu,   hope you rise like a phoenix every time in your life.

Riya I wish you all the luck for your new beginnings.

DG  thanks for coming back and joining us again..

Lavanya happy to see you on the shore now thanks told Abhiya.

IFM it's really interesting that we share similar opinion most of the time.. 

Thanks Hari  and Suchi  for being so understanding  Pre supporters  .. 

Jyothi and Tumpa I feel your concern  and love for Parica. It's cute till you guys don't take it’s seriously.  

Moni and Pari you guys keep up your ghumi ghumi and I enjoy your unabashed support for Anu but in a restrained amount. smiley36    

Jvim I seriously admire  your uninhibited way of expressing  opinions whether we like it or not.

Briti keep writing whether you post them on IF or not.. 

Thanks for entertaining us by  posting gifs and accepting your defeat in winning Pre's heart Mr.Tool.. 

Priya and Leena you two are really creative and hard-working. This AT and celebrations would not have been possible without your initiative.. 

Our in house creative and cute virgo aka CV thank you so much for waiting patiently for our message..  Hope you won't  PM me any cullen pics for the delay..smiley9

Sorry if I have forgotten anyone. 

Lastly my  mnemonic for anupre:

a- adorable  n- naive  u- unpopular p- protective   r- refreshing  e - equally psycho couple..

32. div19

First of  All a big congratulation to all AT members... yess we reached to 100 AT smiley40.. n wishing for  more more n more to come ..i had put my view  about Anupre/Parica in 50th AT . Now here i want to appreciate all AT members ..

wow  you guys are amazing .. AT became my fav place .. i loved this AT coz members of this AT were so positive, sweet cute n friendly , n protective towards Anupre /parica .. and fun loving .I like all banters ,chatting ,cute fight , detective giri on paricasmiley42 smiley36.. Yes we knows now days track of the serial became so depressing , but still you people manage to bring something good from that and manage to keep positivity  in AT .. smiley27

This AT brings big smile on my face ... Love u All .smiley31

for u my AT friends ..  

Bade ajeeb hai zindagi ke raste ..

Anjane mode pe kuch ajnabi dost banjate..

Rishta bane ya na bane kushi ki wajah banjate hai ... smiley4

for Anupre ..

Badal jao waqt ke saath ..

ya waqt badalna sikho ...

majbooriyon ko maat koso ..

har haal me chalna sikho ...

Parindo ko manjil milengi yakinan

ye faile huye unke paar bolte hai..

smiley27

AnuPre AT awards

Hello everyone,  

Thank you to those who voted in the awards and Riya/Lavanya for organising the votes. 

Do read the whole post. Please do use the creation especially if you won it as Leena and I put a lot of effort into it. If you won more than one award please use them as a slideshow(Leena or me can make that for you) or use them one by one. If you have different versions for your winning creation then choose whichever you like.

The creations were made before the changes in signature dabba. 

A request, please do NOT discuss who you voted for in any category 

The most protective member is 

RiyaDutta 

Here is a  creation for the winner please use:

Hearts

The cutest member is

Bookworm_

Here is a creation for the winner, please use

Hearts

The kindest member is 

renu 

here is a creation for the winner please use:

Hearts

The most helpful member is 

abhiya 

here is a creation for the winner please use

this is Leena's creation but coloured by me

Hearts

The most active member is 

Moni

here is a creation for the winner please use

Hearts

The most eloquent member is 

Hearts

UkGirl

here is a creation for the winner please use

Hearts

The most creative member is  

Priya(me)

Here is a creation for the winner please use: 

Hearts

The mischievous member is 

tie between Ench and Tooly

here is a creation for the winners please use:

Hearts

The funniest member is 

Enchanteur

here is a creation for the winner please use:

Hearts

The most positive member is

Sss1119

Here is a creation for the winner please use:

Hearts

The most well-behaved member is 

Hearts

tie between ifmember and Priya(me)

Here is a creation for the winners please use:

The amiable member is 

Aurtika and Aditi 

here is a creation for the winners, please use

Hearts

The most reliable member is 

Cute_Virgo

Here is a creation for the winner please use:

Hearts

The most balanced member is 

amlavs 

Here is a creation for the winner, please use:

Hearts

The detective member is

writ in water

Here is a creation for the winner please use:

-------------

Hearts

This is for all active members from me, do use

bigger size https://i.imgur.com/DAzUb8D.png

Hearts

bigger size https://i.imgur.com/CvWhBYq.png

Hearts

Creations are by Priya(priya185) and Leena(Leenaaa)

resource credit iseeyoulaterboi (for Leena's creation)

creations corner(editing)

priya185

smaller height for IF specifications: https://i.imgur.com/VcOWV4z.png

lighter colouring:

version lighter

https://i.imgur.com/t2CuhDm.png

https://i.imgur.com/83GGiTy.png

darker version of above

https://i.imgur.com/SDrgcnx.png

sakeena:

tee:

leenaaa:

Amiyah

Wistfulness:

Even in 100th AT rules must be followed. Here are AT rules https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5106565#150914655

For member list please refer here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5106565#150914659

party food

chicken pulao

Image result for pulao

veg pulao

Image result for pulao

chicken biryani

Image result for biryani

veg biryani

Image result for vegetable biryani

masoor dal 

Image result for masoor dal

this is the only diet anupre/parica fans get, so new members please adjust😉

Image result for bye gif bollywood

There is more fun in the upcoming posts

Jukebox 

some music for our party 🎵  There are songs exclusively used on AnuPre, party songs and more

you can play the songs you like from below😊 if the video doesn’t play you have to click on the video title it will open in another tab

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcQYYg0ynuk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0PoVxBMUyE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edm8Of6UDBI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6muwUGdvXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1RducJbUdc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd2B8OAotU8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GQX3GWcUmk 

The below song is for shippers only 😆. Using this just because I love this song don't go deeper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQS7i2z1CoA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaDaoNnOQaM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVyxrnzprBI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOCrECpkiiA

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Congratulations

I want to thank Leena for being a pillar and helping me make this. Thanks to all my other volunteers Virgo, Riya and Lavanya your efforts are appreciated. Briti and Angelina you both write so well. Thanks ifmember and aditi for helping too. 

Please keep this thread positive. I won't be editing anything more only the mock awards if someone is offended by theirs.

Thanks everyone for waiting patiently

hope we cross many more milestones

Love and peace to you all

Many Many congratulations guys on hitting a century and i wish you many more such milestones to come ..with loads of fun with AnuPre.