Baby Girl For Akarshvi

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Aww...its a gorgeous baby girl for our Akarshvi❤️

do u guys remember that scene when jhanvi ask akarsh what if its a baby girl for them which akarsh excitedly replied that if its a baby girl for them,it will be best becos baby girls are sweet in nature and they are'daddy's best girl' which is true jhanvi says when they talk abt their little gorgeous bundle of joy both had a brightness and glow on their face and eyes and i wish they are bless with a baby girl...aww its a baby girl for Akarshvi...gorgeous like mummy with her intelligence,beauty,braveness and guts along with dimple smile like papa with his cool n calm demeanour and aura and his magical powers inherited to her

akarsh is going to have his best girl on his arms soon and pamper his best girl to the maximum and jhanvi might control him since she will be balance with love and strictness

aww think abt it...its just too cute,gosh i wish it never ends🥰

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

They would be perfect parents.  They both complement each other so well. Same will be with Akarshvi as parents! They will complement each other as their baby girl's parents. Wish they show a glimpse of Akarshvi with they baby girl! Some good moments of Akarshvi and the baby girl!

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: The_Trendsetter

They would be perfect parents.  They both complement each other so well. 

nothing more to say...i completely agree and this gives me the greed to continue the story with Akarshvi n their gorgeous bundle of joy,lots of stories can be pen down on this new chapter of Akarshvi

Same will be with Akarshvi as parents! They will complement each other as their baby girl's parents. Wish they show a glimpse of Akarshvi with they baby girl! Some good moments of Akarshvi and the baby girl!

I second that❤

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@mages

nothing more to say...i completely agree and this gives me the greed to continue the story with Akarshvi n their gorgeous bundle of joy,lots of stories can be pen down on this new chapter of Akarshvismiley42

I don't know but I think the baby track though had  few of the sweetest and cutest akarshvi moments but it was quite rushed. It was evident they had planned to end the show that is why rushed to the pregnancy track. After going through so much akarshvi did need some alone time. They had hardly started living as husband wife . Somewhere initially immediately after akarshvi married,  Jhanvi was not in deep love with him , she was a loyal wife, she was attracted but that newly wed couple love was not there from her side. And then the daayan being after them. 

Usually in Indian TV , they just stretch tracks after baby,leaps, saperation, and so on,  but this being supernatural show, had many tracks to play with but they wanted to end it. It's better they ended rather than bringing another satrupa type of track.