Originally posted by: Ggorgeousqueen

Im not able to see the options for editing the title of my Thread

Please help me

It's done..👍🏼

Felicity_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice feature.

however why is it limited just to newbies? frankly IF doesn't lack abusive members who come and go with time. we should have the possibility to hide abusive posts irrespective of who posts it.

can this be considered too?

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why limited it to newbies only? This forum have alot of toxic members who cross the line personally 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Can there be a feature to block some members from the Forum posts as well apart from PMs? Like, if I do not want to see some members' posts, for me, that member XYZ's reply comes off blank, or some message like 

'You Have Blocked This Member' 

It isn't blocked for others but only for me, and this need not be known to the blocked member. Coz, some members are extremely caustic in their replies and ignoring becomes difficult after a point, it would be better if we don't see it. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Can there be a feature to block some members from the Forum posts as well apart from PMs? Like, if I do not want to see some members' posts, for me, that member XYZ's reply comes off blank, or some message like 

'You Have Blocked This Member' 

It isn't blocked for others but only for me, and this need not be known to the blocked member. Coz, some members are extremely caustic in their replies and ignoring becomes difficult after a point, it would be better if we don't see it. 

I have been asking for this ignore list / blocked list feature since the time it was announced that IF is going for a revamp. 😅 Hopefully vijay sir takes notice of this and incorporates ignore list. 

There are a lot of members whose post I don't want to see. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I have been asking for this ignore list / blocked list feature since the time it was announced that IF is going for a revamp. 😅 Hopefully vijay sir takes notice of this and incorporates ignore list. 

There are a lot of members whose post I don't want to see. 

SAME HERE. 😆 Vijay, please add this no. 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Could you please ban/ deactivate this account of mine?

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 4 years ago
rashmiarora1 thumbnail

Stay active is the first and foremost thing that will help you to get more control on your topic.

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Is it possible to protect our Indiaforums posts from copy and paste?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Yes. Use the nocopy code