IMPORTANT: Topic creators get more control on their Topics - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Requesting you to give this a thought ...

Coolbies have been given sticky rights and I think they are trained enough to know which threads to be stickies n which to be unstuck 

Similarly please give topic makers the rights to hide all those posts which have unparliamentary words/reference to fandoms/hate speech/ cyber bullying/moral policing/communal hatred / mocking etc ..I mean undesired words...

This can be viewed by the mods when they come online n unhide them if they feel it may be permitted or trash them if found undesired 

This will help the disciplined members to enjoy the forum more rather than every one getting affected by locking of threads . 

Kindly give this a thought ....

Thanks for the reply but how do I use the 'no copy' code when posting a comment?

You need to write NOCOPY in your post inside square brackets

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Requesting you to give this a thought ...

Coolbies have been given sticky rights and I think they are trained enough to know which threads to be stickies n which to be unstuck 

Similarly please give topic makers the rights to hide all those posts which have unparliamentary words/reference to fandoms/hate speech/ cyber bullying/moral policing/communal hatred / mocking etc ..I mean undesired words...

This can be viewed by the mods when they come online n unhide them if they feel it may be permitted or trash them if found undesired 

This will help the disciplined members to enjoy the forum more rather than every one getting affected by locking of threads . 

Kindly give this a thought ....

where can I get cool viewbee training ?

Deleted .. my mistake sorry 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Originally posted by mishkil88

in my case coolbie posts < viewbie.  Also coolbie visits rarely. So that's why I thought.

Coolbies are just provider of regular updates of any particular show .. any one can become one ..even you .. one has to provide  updates regularly that’s it .. 

you are a moderator yourself  ... but still you can become cool viewbie !! 

in my case coolbie posts < viewbie.  Also coolbie visits rarely. So that's why I thought.

I feel on coolbie status or Viewbie /moderator status the number of posts may not matter .. it is the capability n dedication of the member .. 

Ok....does anyone observe each forum and it's attendance ? Also in  case of emergency or advise whom should I contact like yesterday someone was spamming the forum  ? 

Ok....does anyone observe each forum and it's attendance ? Also in  case of emergency or advise whom should I contact like yesterday someone was spamming the forum  ? 

Please contact Global Mod jyoti06 for other forums  .. but since you are viewbie ..I guess in your forum you can trash or lock such posts that break rules 

Hello! I have a question. If we request Moderators to close a topic which is being used for trolling & bashing but the moderator is purposely ignoring the requests because it can be about their favorite fandom or show, can we complain against them?